Donald had no presser scheduled for today - Until NOW

That reminds me, I'm going to look up this Maggie Haberman/Mark Meadows crying thing. Isn't he the Chief of Staff or something?

Please find the truth to this.
Original Report: Meadows Cried. Don't really Care.
Trump Report: It was the other side that cried. Again, don't really care.

Just want to know the truth.
Does trump have actual factual information. Probability 1/10 That would be 10% for RWI's
Is trump lying again and just making shit up? Probability 9/10.

I found it on CSpan and watched the first 22 minutes--
- he began with a few updates of states that are going to begin reopening and said it looks like, from the numbers, the "Plague" as he now calls it, we're WINNING
- he bragged about how much better we are than any other country: in deaths per capita (the least), our respirators (the best) our testing capacity (better than any other country) and how much the other countries praised him and asked for our expertise....
- he bitched about the Democrats, said they need to approve the additional money for the small business loans without a bunch of extra stuff they want
- he said all the equipment he had inherited to fight the pandemic was CRAP
- he was bitching about the media, the NYTimes and particularly how Maggie Haberman should give her Pulitzer back, and how she said Mark Meadows cried. Trump said its okay he cried, that he probably wasn't crying for the reason Maggie Haberman thought he was

and by then I'd had it. It was a rambling "between you and me" rally speech. I see it only went an hour. Supposedly Dr. Birx was going to speak at some point.

No real news. Just rally chat.

Thank you for that update, much appreciated. I simply cannot listen to Trump on these pressers for any length of time, not only is it depressing to listen to this idiot ramble on incessantly but it's also a complete waste of ones time, and you can't help but come away feeling less informed than you were before he started babbling.
That reminds me, I'm going to look up this Maggie Haberman/Mark Meadows crying thing. Isn't he the Chief of Staff or something?

Shit. Paywall. The NYT is Maggie's paper.

Here is a trick that can allow you to bypass the paywall. Copy the address, and then open up a private browser. Paste the link in the private browser and you can often circumvent the paywall.

Meadows was a Representative from North Carolina who happened to be one of Trump's main cheerleaders, along with Gaetz of Florida, and Jim Jordan of Ohio, and he left to become Trump's new towel boy.
What's a private browser?

This happens every time we hear first thing in the morning on a Saturday or Sunday that Donnie has no C-19 campaign rally scheduled. But by noon he's changed his mind, drags Fauci and/or Birx away from their critically important work for two hours and bores the hell out of us with more of his egomaniacal, insecure blame games. Let Newsmax, Sinclair and Fox cover this crap. There is NEVER anything newsworthy. Just a pompous jerk making an ass out of himself. :mad:

And Republicans agree!

Spin the wheel Dotard .. Spin the wheel!

EV5ohtoWAAUKYT4

They're losing this one too, everyone.

This happens every time we hear first thing in the morning on a Saturday or Sunday that Donnie has no C-19 campaign rally scheduled. But by noon he's changed his mind, drags Fauci and/or Birx away from their critically important work for two hours and bores the hell out of us with more of his egomaniacal, insecure blame games. Let Newsmax, Sinclair and Fox cover this crap. There is NEVER anything newsworthy. Just a pompous jerk making an ass out of himself. :mad:

And Republicans agree!

EV5ohtoWAAUKYT4

If you haven't noticed, these daily pressers are starting to resemble his MAGA pep rallies, just with no pliant batch of sycophants heaping adoration on him. So it's not quite working out the way he wants it to but I guess he figures it's better than nothing. Trump won't let anyone take the lead, even if it means putting his entire leg in his mouth. He got his training wheels pulled for a week after March 13th. But he's wound his way back out front...and it's not working out well for him.

The photos of all those rednecks in Michigan wearing Trump hats, camo, and carrying guns while protesting for the right to assemble and carrying Trump signs are really amusing. One wonders what would happen if they actually showed up like that at a Trump rally. No way they would be allowed within half a mile of Trump.

I don't think "amusing" is the word you're looking for, is it? You're not really amused by it. I think "intimidated" is more like it, and I don't mean the guns

- he began with a few updates of states that are going to begin reopening and said it looks like, from the numbers, the "Plague" as he now calls it, we're WINNING
- he bragged about how much better we are than any other country: in deaths per capita (the least), our respirators (the best) our testing capacity (better than any other country) and how much the other countries praised him and asked for our expertise....
- he bitched about the Democrats, said they need to approve the additional money for the small business loans without a bunch of extra stuff they want
- he was bitching about the media, the NYTimes and particularly how Maggie Haberman should give her Pulitzer back, and how she said Mark Meadows cried. Trump said its okay he cried, that he probably wasn't crying for the reason Maggie Haberman thought he was

and by then I'd had it. It was a rambling "between you and me" rally speech. I see it only went an hour. Supposedly Dr. Birx was going to speak at some point.

Translation - Everything he said was a lie - Ho Hum
TrumpWorld: Where every day is Festivus! :icon_rolleyes:

Gz1J1LA.jpg

And Republicans agree!

EV5ohtoWAAUKYT4

If you haven't noticed, these daily pressers are starting to resemble his MAGA pep rallies, just with no pliant batch of sycophants heaping adoration on him. So it's not quite working out the way he wants it to but I guess he figures it's better than nothing. Trump won't let anyone take the lead, even if it means putting his entire leg in his mouth. He got his training wheels pulled for a week after March 13th. But he's wound his way back out front...and it's not working out well for him.

The photos of all those rednecks in Michigan wearing Trump hats, camo, and carrying guns while protesting for the right to assemble and carrying Trump signs are really amusing. One wonders what would happen if they actually showed up like that at a Trump rally. No way they would be allowed within half a mile of Trump.

I don't think "amusing" is the word you're looking for, is it? You're not really amused by it. I think "intimidated" is more like it, and I don't mean the guns

Intimadated by a gaggle of hillbillies wearing bulletproof vests carrying guns, and acting like extra's out of "Deliverance"? True, I would not want to get too close, for fear of someone spitting a mouthful of snuff on me, but other than that, I don't think so.

The ratings on the briefings suck

Time to cancel Trump
I know he misses his rallies, but these daily briefings are called "Covid 19 Updates" by the WH. He is misusing the resource and people don't need updates every day unless there's real news.

This rambling chat he does DAILY with constant plugs for himself is clearly campaigning. Someone should get him to quit it.

Not only are we paying for this stupidity, he is wasting hours and hours of Birx & Fauci's valuable time.
Hopefully someone in the Biden camp is keeping track of the hours so that Joe can demand equal time on every network.

Trump has to give daily briefings or democrats will lie about what really happened.

I wish they were twice a day.

If Trump wasn't having these pressers the very same people who are bitching about them would be claiming he was hiding something. For some it would not matter who was or wasn't at the presser or what is said they just want to bitch about it.
I'm not bitching about his pressers. They're pure comedy gold.

His incoherent babbling, blaming Obama for everything (ODS) and lies are hilarious.

I caught some of the lowlights on the late news yesterday. Obama's fault. Such a mess poor Dithering Donnie inherited.
Hey Dumpster Boy - You had THREE YEARS to replenish the stockpile which has been low since 2010 because teabaggers cut funding.
Asshole :mad:

If Trump wasn't having these pressers the very same people who are bitching about them would be claiming he was hiding something. For some it would not matter who was or wasn't at the presser or what is said they just want to bitch about it.
No. The first one was informative. The one the other day about reopening the country, that had some real meat. Today's? Nothing.
There is a simple solution for those who feel like they are getting nothing from one of them it's called changing the channel.

Brilliant response - Only the tenth one saying the same thing. :rolleyes:

Thank you for that update, much appreciated. I simply cannot listen to Trump on these pressers for any length of time, not only is it depressing to listen to this idiot ramble on incessantly but it's also a complete waste of ones time, and you can't help but come away feeling less informed than you were before he started babbling.

Shit. Paywall. The NYT is Maggie's paper.

Here is a trick that can allow you to bypass the paywall. Copy the address, and then open up a private browser. Paste the link in the private browser and you can often circumvent the paywall.

Meadows was a Representative from North Carolina who happened to be one of Trump's main cheerleaders, along with Gaetz of Florida, and Jim Jordan of Ohio, and he left to become Trump's new towel boy.

I'll try that one thanks - My trick is dumping cookies and history. But it doesn't always work with the Times and then ya gotta log back in to everything.

And Republicans agree!

EV5ohtoWAAUKYT4

Triggered-Memes-12.jpg

TPM

This happens every time we hear first thing in the morning on a Saturday or Sunday ....

Why would you publish an article that's 10 days old?

Apr 9, 2020, 6:57 PM

Precisely the point. Republicans are STILL begging him to cut it out.
The post was really about the Twit's Tweet in which he announced yet ANOTHER COVID rally on a Saturday or Sunday in which none had been scheduled ..
That was current

Can you fucking READ?
I can

but if you think you read better than me tell us the names of these republicans

Lil Lindsey for one - How many more ya need?
I think you need more than the idle comments of two senators

everyone is entitled to their opinion

but only noticing opinions that criticize trump does not make them wise

Forum List

Back