Donald had no presser scheduled for today - Until NOW

This happens every time we hear first thing in the morning on a Saturday or Sunday that Donnie has no C-19 campaign rally scheduled. But by noon he's changed his mind, drags Fauci and/or Birx away from their critically important work for two hours and bores the hell out of us with more of his egomaniacal, insecure blame games. Let Newsmax, Sinclair and Fox cover this crap. There is NEVER anything newsworthy. Just a pompous jerk making an ass out of himself. :mad:

And Republicans agree!

Spin the wheel Dotard .. Spin the wheel!

EV5ohtoWAAUKYT4

Triggered-Memes-12.jpg

More of your usual nothing. You're a good little trumpbot.

This whole thread is nothing. The deranged OP is triggered because President Trump announces a press conference on Wuhan virus.

Looks like you’re just as triggered.

This happens every time we hear first thing in the morning on a Saturday or Sunday that Donnie has no C-19 campaign rally scheduled. But by noon he's changed his mind, drags Fauci and/or Birx away from their critically important work for two hours and bores the hell out of us with more of his egomaniacal, insecure blame games. Let Newsmax, Sinclair and Fox cover this crap. There is NEVER anything newsworthy. Just a pompous jerk making an ass out of himself. :mad:

And Republicans agree!

EV5ohtoWAAUKYT4

TDS thread 1,405

And Republicans agree!

EV5ohtoWAAUKYT4

Here's an idea... don't watch!

You people come up with some stupidass crap to get whiny about.

And Republicans agree!

EV5ohtoWAAUKYT4

^
Fake news.

Fuck Donald Trump

I bet you would LIKE to, wouldn't you, fagboy? Or whatever gender you call the hideously stupid monstrosity that is YOU.

If I were what you say I am, it would be hard to do it with you up his ass.

Daily press conferences. Held daily.

As if they're going to do it every day or something

If there wasn't one the scuttlebutt would be that Trump stuck Fauci in Gitmo. Good grief.

I found it on CSpan and watched the first 22 minutes--
- he began with a few updates of states that are going to begin reopening and said it looks like, from the numbers, the "Plague" as he now calls it, we're WINNING
- he bragged about how much better we are than any other country: in deaths per capita (the least), our respirators (the best) our testing capacity (better than any other country) and how much the other countries praised him and asked for our expertise....
- he bitched about the Democrats, said they need to approve the additional money for the small business loans without a bunch of extra stuff they want
- he said all the equipment he had inherited to fight the pandemic was CRAP
- he was bitching about the media, the NYTimes and particularly how Maggie Haberman should give her Pulitzer back, and how she said Mark Meadows cried. Trump said its okay he cried, that he probably wasn't crying for the reason Maggie Haberman thought he was

and by then I'd had it. It was a rambling "between you and me" rally speech. I see it only went an hour. Supposedly Dr. Birx was going to speak at some point.

No real news. Just rally chat.

And Republicans agree!

EV5ohtoWAAUKYT4

Here’s an idea, don’t watch it. I don’t and it doesn’t bother me at all. All you do is bitch all the time. Get a life.

And Republicans agree!

EV5ohtoWAAUKYT4

Republicans huh?

which republicans?

name them or this story goes into the fake news file

This took 3 seconds, ya lazy lump :

"Mr. Trump “sometimes drowns out his own message,” said Senator Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, who has become one of the president’s informal counselors and told him “a once-a-week show” could be more effective. Representative Susan Brooks of Indiana said “they’re going on too long.” Senator Shelley Moore Capito of West Virginia said the briefings were “going off the rails a little bit” and suggested that he should “let the health professionals guide where we’re going to go.”

This is what people think about Fat Donald Trump:

Thats what they think of libs

If Trump wasn't having these pressers the very same people who are bitching about them would be claiming he was hiding something. For some it would not matter who was or wasn't at the presser or what is said they just want to bitch about it.

What will these people do with all their unused hate when Trump is gone?
Probably turn every thread into a trump thread for the next 20 years, like you do with obama and clinton. Thanks for asking!

We are all still hearing about Reagan that was over 30 years ago. I expect they will still be talking about Trump long after you or I die.

The ratings on the briefings suck

Time to cancel Trump
I know he misses his rallies, but these daily briefings are called "Covid 19 Updates" by the WH. He is misusing the resource and people don't need updates every day unless there's real news.

This rambling chat he does DAILY with constant plugs for himself is clearly campaigning. Someone should get him to quit it.

Forum List

Back