Donald had no presser scheduled for today - Until NOW

If Trump wasn't having these pressers the very same people who are bitching about them would be claiming he was hiding something. For some it would not matter who was or wasn't at the presser or what is said they just want to bitch about it.
No. The first one was informative. The one the other day about reopening the country, that had some real meat. Today's? Nothing.

The ratings on the briefings suck

Time to cancel Trump

Just don’t watch them, it seems the left are the ones watching with interest. I don’t watch them, it’s amazing how simple it is to let it go, you Dems seem obsessed.

Just don’t watch them, it seems the left are the ones watching with interest.
Really? Because it seems to be the trump cult regurgitating his lies and errors verbatim. So how do we resolve this reality with your fantasy?

CNN called. They got notice that you changed the channel and they are threatening to withhold your TDS compensation if you don't put it back on CNN and lick the Obama jizz off the screen for them.

Just don’t watch them, it seems the left are the ones watching with interest.
Really? Because it seems to be the trump cult regurgitating his lies and errors verbatim. So how do we resolve this reality with your fantasy?

CNN called. They got notice that you changed the channel and they are threatening to withhold your TDS compensation if you don't put it back on CNN and lick the Obama jizz off the screen for them.
Oh my, the little trump cultist got sand in his giney.... Now go on and prove my point in ten other threads for me, son. I appreciate it.

If Trump wasn't having these pressers the very same people who are bitching about them would be claiming he was hiding something. For some it would not matter who was or wasn't at the presser or what is said they just want to bitch about it.
No. The first one was informative. The one the other day about reopening the country, that had some real meat. Today's? Nothing.
There is a simple solution for those who feel like they are getting nothing from one of them it's called changing the channel.

I'm not bitching about his pressers. They're pure comedy gold.

His incoherent babbling, blaming Obama for everything (ODS) and lies are hilarious.

I'm not bitching about his pressers. They're pure comedy gold.

His incoherent babbling, blaming Obama for everything (ODS) and lies are hilarious.

You should try talking to the other lefties, they seem to come unhinged watching the pressers.

The ratings on the briefings suck

Time to cancel Trump
I know he misses his rallies, but these daily briefings are called "Covid 19 Updates" by the WH. He is misusing the resource and people don't need updates every day unless there's real news.

This rambling chat he does DAILY with constant plugs for himself is clearly campaigning. Someone should get him to quit it.
His rabid support crew thinks if he is on TV constantly that makes him viable. Others, not so much.

The kind souls will pat you on the back. Maybe.
I don't think "kind souls" fixate their hate on anyone not in their personal life, let alone a political figure.
Trump Derangement Syndrome is a cliche but like most cliches there is truth in it.

I found it on CSpan and watched the first 22 minutes--
- he began with a few updates of states that are going to begin reopening and said it looks like, from the numbers, the "Plague" as he now calls it, we're WINNING
- he bragged about how much better we are than any other country: in deaths per capita (the least), our respirators (the best) our testing capacity (better than any other country) and how much the other countries praised him and asked for our expertise....
- he bitched about the Democrats, said they need to approve the additional money for the small business loans without a bunch of extra stuff they want
- he said all the equipment he had inherited to fight the pandemic was CRAP
- he was bitching about the media, the NYTimes and particularly how Maggie Haberman should give her Pulitzer back, and how she said Mark Meadows cried. Trump said its okay he cried, that he probably wasn't crying for the reason Maggie Haberman thought he was

and by then I'd had it. It was a rambling "between you and me" rally speech. I see it only went an hour. Supposedly Dr. Birx was going to speak at some point.

No real news. Just rally chat.

Thank you for that update, much appreciated. I simply cannot listen to Trump on these pressers for any length of time, not only is it depressing to listen to this idiot ramble on incessantly but it's also a complete waste of ones time, and you can't help but come away feeling less informed than you were before he started babbling.

- he began with a few updates of states that are going to begin reopening and said it looks like, from the numbers, the "Plague" as he now calls it, we're WINNING
- he bragged about how much better we are than any other country: in deaths per capita (the least), our respirators (the best) our testing capacity (better than any other country) and how much the other countries praised him and asked for our expertise....
- he bitched about the Democrats, said they need to approve the additional money for the small business loans without a bunch of extra stuff they want
- he was bitching about the media, the NYTimes and particularly how Maggie Haberman should give her Pulitzer back, and how she said Mark Meadows cried. Trump said its okay he cried, that he probably wasn't crying for the reason Maggie Haberman thought he was

and by then I'd had it. It was a rambling "between you and me" rally speech. I see it only went an hour. Supposedly Dr. Birx was going to speak at some point.

Thank you for that update, much appreciated. I simply cannot listen to Trump on these pressers for any length of time, not only is it depressing to listen to this idiot ramble on incessantly but it's also a complete waste of ones time, and you can't help but come away feeling less informed than you were before he started babbling.
That reminds me, I'm going to look up this Maggie Haberman/Mark Meadows crying thing. Isn't he the Chief of Staff or something?

Shit. Paywall. The NYT is Maggie's paper.

That reminds me, I'm going to look up this Maggie Haberman/Mark Meadows crying thing. Isn't he the Chief of Staff or something?

Here is a trick that can allow you to bypass the paywall. Copy the address, and then open up a private browser. Paste the link in the private browser and you can often circumvent the paywall.

Meadows was a Representative from North Carolina who happened to be one of Trump's main cheerleaders, along with Gaetz of Florida, and Jim Jordan of Ohio, and he left to become Trump's new towel boy.

Here is a trick that can allow you to bypass the paywall. Copy the address, and then open up a private browser. Paste the link in the private browser and you can often circumvent the paywall.

Meadows was a Representative from North Carolina who happened to be one of Trump's main cheerleaders, along with Gaetz of Florida, and Jim Jordan of Ohio, and he left to become Trump's new towel boy.

Another trick is to click on the 'arrow' beside the linked article. It's a link to the cached article.

Forum List

Back