Donald had no presser scheduled for today - Until NOW

This happens every time we hear first thing in the morning on a Saturday or Sunday that Donnie has no C-19 campaign rally scheduled. But by noon he's changed his mind, drags Fauci and/or Birx away from their critically important work for two hours and bores the hell out of us with more of his egomaniacal, insecure blame games. Let Newsmax, Sinclair and Fox cover this crap. There is NEVER anything newsworthy. Just a pompous jerk making an ass out of himself. :mad:

And Republicans agree!

Spin the wheel Dotard .. Spin the wheel!

EV5ohtoWAAUKYT4

^
Fake news.

Fuck Donald Trump

I knew you were gay. Not that there is anything wrong with that...

Not my style but you seem to be looking for a date. Idnar is waiting for your response. You can have a 3-some with the fat boy.

I think you need more than the idle comments of two senators
To support the idea that Republican senators are even cringing at his daily spectacles? No you don't. And it's 3.

If you were to hold a secret vote for congressional Rs, 90% of 'em would opt for an end to the daily clown shows.

d1f38e62809e80579e045e503ab7b107ca4d8c86.jpg
And 99.99999% of them have no shot at ever being president

trump has proven he knows more about public relations than they do
Trump has been DOA since the beginning. he's doing nothing. Just ask Deblasio;
Screw deblasio

he is running NYC into the sewer
How so? And Trump has done nothing.
Trump has done a great deal to make up for the lack of preparation by deep blue states such as NY
Such as?
Is your questupion wahat has trump done?

he has secured the largest supply of masks, ppe, respirators, and temporary hospital space in the world

and defied the estimates of deaths caused by the chinese disease
No he didn't. That was Newsome. You're a liar; Coronavirus: California to get more than 200 million masks a month, Gov. Newsom says

And respirators, not nearly enough. And testing, trump lied. Not everyone can get a test like he said. Trump and you are proven liars.
You are really quite insane

I dont discount the effort governors are expending to make up for their lack of preparedness

but the white house is the prime mover

The White House is the prime mover and it was THEY who were totally prepared?

:bowdown: :uhoh3: :lol:
They were totally prepared not to take responsibility for not being prepared.
China? You mean China, right? Captain TDS.
I think homo’s should be protected under the Americans with Disabilites Act

This happens every time we hear first thing in the morning on a Saturday or Sunday that Donnie has no C-19 campaign rally scheduled. But by noon he's changed his mind, drags Fauci and/or Birx away from their critically important work for two hours and bores the hell out of us with more of his egomaniacal, insecure blame games. Let Newsmax, Sinclair and Fox cover this crap. There is NEVER anything newsworthy. Just a pompous jerk making an ass out of himself. :mad:

And Republicans agree!

EV5ohtoWAAUKYT4

^
Fake news.

Fuck Donald Trump

Not my style but you seem to be looking for a date. Idnar is waiting for your response. You can have a 3-some with the fat boy.

You seem overly defensive. Still in denial?

And Republicans agree!

EV5ohtoWAAUKYT4

^
Fake news.

Fuck Donald Trump

Give Donnie a big kiss and tell him how much you love him.

I think you need more than the idle comments of two senators
To support the idea that Republican senators are even cringing at his daily spectacles? No you don't. And it's 3.

If you were to hold a secret vote for congressional Rs, 90% of 'em would opt for an end to the daily clown shows.

d1f38e62809e80579e045e503ab7b107ca4d8c86.jpg
And 99.99999% of them have no shot at ever being president

trump has proven he knows more about public relations than they do
Trump has been DOA since the beginning. he's doing nothing. Just ask Deblasio;
Screw deblasio

he is running NYC into the sewer
How so? And Trump has done nothing.
Trump has done a great deal to make up for the lack of preparation by deep blue states such as NY
Such as?
Is your questupion wahat has trump done?

he has secured the largest supply of masks, ppe, respirators, and temporary hospital space in the world

and defied the estimates of deaths caused by the chinese disease
No he didn't. That was Newsome. You're a liar; Coronavirus: California to get more than 200 million masks a month, Gov. Newsom says

And respirators, not nearly enough. And testing, trump lied. Not everyone can get a test like he said. Trump and you are proven liars.
You are really quite insane

I dont discount the effort governors are expending to make up for their lack of preparedness

but the white house is the prime mover

The White House is the prime mover and it was THEY who were totally prepared?

:bowdown: :uhoh3: :lol:
They were totally prepared not to take responsibility for not being prepared.
China? You mean China, right? Captain TDS.
I think homo’s should be protected under the Americans with Disabilites Act

Trumpism is a far more acute disability than "the gay" :wink:

And Republicans agree!

EV5ohtoWAAUKYT4

^
Fake news.

Fuck Donald Trump

Give Donnie a big kiss and tell him how much you love him.

Wouldn't that make you jealous?

And Republicans agree!

EV5ohtoWAAUKYT4

^
Fake news.

Fuck Donald Trump

Nah, he's cool.

Forum List

Back