Donald is living his worst fear

The Grumpybear told us in 2016 that the only way he loses is if it was rigged. So he was going to pull this same authoritarian bullshit sob story if he lost then too,

He is the biggest loser. Ever.

Donald Trump has made clear many times that the worst thing that can happen to a person is to be judged a “loser.” In the 2020 presidential election he was, in fact, a loser, but his narcissism and the incredibly fragile self-esteem that undergirds it won’t allow him to accept that reality. Trump’s mind has no room to entertain any other thoughts, at least not for long. His defeat is now his obsession; it has pulled him into such a deep, dark place, even his most trusted confidants (Ivanka and Jarred) have left him to deal with his own demons.

Political leanings aside, this country cannot afford to have a man in the White House whose ego is so fragile that he creates alternate realities for himself because he can't handle the truth. o_O

Trump didn't lose? The Liberal Commiecrats cheated and they're all gonna pay the price.

Donald Trump has made clear many times that the worst thing that can happen to a person is to be judged a “loser.” In the 2020 presidential election he was, in fact, a loser, but his narcissism and the incredibly fragile self-esteem that undergirds it won’t allow him to accept that reality. Trump’s mind has no room to entertain any other thoughts, at least not for long. His defeat is now his obsession; it has pulled him into such a deep, dark place, even his most trusted confidants (Ivanka and Jarred) have left him to deal with his own demons.

Political leanings aside, this country cannot afford to have a man in the White House whose ego is so fragile that he creates alternate realities for himself because he can't handle the truth. o_O

Weird post. I tend to really want a president whose main goal is to always win.

But now I can understand why you voted for Biden; thanks.

You and the people who vote like you are responsible for all the chaos we are seeing in our once great country. At least you own it.

Hey Bill, question, I noticed leftists often choose avatars announcing their intellect, but to-date it's like putting lipstick on a pig, know what I mean?

Multiple gatherings of 80K+ sheeple gullible enough to fall for a clumsy con-man's bull$hit? Extraordinary. Tragic.
They're like the old Deadheads, following Donnie around the country, Getting high on the hate........it's their LSD.

More evidence, that there is no place in the world for democrats. The are tyrants. They must character assassinate those that oppose them. They must convict them of crimes before a trail and before a crime is even committed.

I now see what tyranny is, democrats

More evidence, that there is no place in the world for democrats. The are tyrants. They must character assassinate those that oppose them. They must convict them of crimes before a trail and before a crime is even committed.

I now see what tyranny is, democrats
not only that. they MUST INVENT nonexistent crimes. Russia Russia Russia.

Forum List

Back