Donald is living his worst fear

Again, I've been an mostly registered Independent since I became eligible to vote. I suppose I'm what you would call a 'never-Trumper' from way, way back.

I lean towards principles of actual conservativism. I oppose pretty much everything magaturd, because they aren't conservative. I believe magaturds are populist sheep that like televangelist personalities from. And now magaturds want an apology from me for not approving of the shitty, tacky, criminal, con-man Orange fuck face they got elected *pResident? Ha. :auiqs.jpg: :fu: It's one they'll never get. And that makes magaturds sad. Then angry. Then threatening, because their impotence is real.

I don't have any respect for an Orange faced New York fucktard born with a silver spoon up his ass, became a useless socialite turned 'Real Estate Tycoon' (inheritance of daddy's biz) who stiffed 1/3 of his contractors. Never served his country. Never served anyone but himself. Unsuccessfully ran for prez twice. Founder of BirtherGate. Got a reality show that did it's best to restore a long tainted reputation of being a boil on society.

Did it work? For some, that's apparent. They're called magaturds.
I always appreciate the fact that you can never point to any policies with which you disagree, just name-calling, childish insults and lies are all you have. You are a class "A" moron!

Donald Trump has made clear many times that the worst thing that can happen to a person is to be judged a “loser.” In the 2020 presidential election he was, in fact, a loser, but his narcissism and the incredibly fragile self-esteem that undergirds it won’t allow him to accept that reality. Trump’s mind has no room to entertain any other thoughts, at least not for long. His defeat is now his obsession; it has pulled him into such a deep, dark place, even his most trusted confidants (Ivanka and Jarred) have left him to deal with his own demons.

Political leanings aside, this country cannot afford to have a man in the White House whose ego is so fragile that he creates alternate realities for himself because he can't handle the truth. o_O

It's probably Daddy's Ghost whispering in his brain...

The kind of thing you'd expect from the son and grandson of a whorehouse operator...

Donald Trump has made clear many times that the worst thing that can happen to a person is to be judged a “loser.” In the 2020 presidential election he was, in fact, a loser, but his narcissism and the incredibly fragile self-esteem that undergirds it won’t allow him to accept that reality. Trump’s mind has no room to entertain any other thoughts, at least not for long. His defeat is now his obsession; it has pulled him into such a deep, dark place, even his most trusted confidants (Ivanka and Jarred) have left him to deal with his own demons.

Political leanings aside, this country cannot afford to have a man in the White House whose ego is so fragile that he creates alternate realities for himself because he can't handle the truth. o_O

I see that after 2 years of him gone you still whine about him anyway but at least he is featured on Time magazine.

231835_5_.jpg

Forum List

Back