Donald is living his worst fear

Perennial excuse used by the Left because they NEVER CAN justify their policies.

Only markedly better for you shitferbrains leftists because all you care about is party over country. If Biden looks better to you than Trump in running things then you need serious evaluation by a psychiatric ward.
Again, I've been an mostly registered Independent since I became eligible to vote. I suppose I'm what you would call a 'never-Trumper' from way, way back.

I lean towards principles of actual conservativism. I oppose pretty much everything magaturd, because they aren't conservative. I believe magaturds are populist sheep that like televangelist personalities from. And now magaturds want an apology from me for not approving of the shitty, tacky, criminal, con-man Orange fuck face they got elected *pResident? Ha. :auiqs.jpg: :fu: It's one they'll never get. And that makes magaturds sad. Then angry. Then threatening, because their impotence is real.

I don't have any respect for an Orange faced New York fucktard born with a silver spoon up his ass, became a useless socialite turned 'Real Estate Tycoon' (inheritance of daddy's biz) who stiffed 1/3 of his contractors. Never served his country. Never served anyone but himself. Unsuccessfully ran for prez twice. Founder of BirtherGate. Got a reality show that did it's best to restore a long tainted reputation of being a boil on society.

Did it work? For some, that's apparent. They're called magaturds.

Remarkably better at destroying the country.
You're a fucking drama queen, I get that. The country survives until it can't. Believing either political tribe has any iota of real control over that is what makes your impotence pretty easy to see. :dunno:

Best o' luck in the midterms, bud. Sadly, I think your entire future depends on it.

You're a fucking drama queen, I get that. The country survives until it can't. Believing either political tribe has any iota of real control over that is what makes your impotence pretty easy to see. :dunno:

Best o' luck in the midterms, bud. Sadly, I think your entire future depends on it.
Biden is taking the things we need to survive as a free country away. You cannot see that?

Biden is taking the things we need to survive as a free country away. You cannot see that?
No. I've prepared for the future based on the previous 4 years, unlike you, apparently. Price increases haven't taken any freedoms from anyone. Now, instead of freedom costing a buck o' five, it's 4 bucks. Capitalism. Thought magaturds were all about capitalism. Hmm. Try again, magaturd.

Again, I've been an mostly registered Independent since I became eligible to vote. I suppose I'm what you would call a 'never-Trumper' from way, way back.

I lean towards principles of actual conservativism. I oppose pretty much everything magaturd, because they aren't conservative. I believe magaturds are populist sheep that like televangelist personalities from. And now magaturds want an apology from me for not approving of

ROFL! Who do you think you're fooling? You're obviously a prog.

the shitty, tacky, criminal, con-man Orange fuck face they got elected *pResident? Ha. :auiqs.jpg: :fu: It's one they'll never get. And that makes magaturds sad. Then angry. Then threatening, because their impotence is real.

I don't have any respect for an Orange faced New York fucktard born with a silver spoon up his ass, became a useless socialite turned 'Real Estate Tycoon' (inheritance of daddy's biz) who stiffed 1/3 of his contractors. Never served his country. Never served anyone but himself. Unsuccessfully ran for prez twice. Founder of BirtherGate. Got a reality show that did it's best to restore a long tainted reputation of being a boil on society.

Did it work? For some, that's apparent. They're called magaturds.

Nobody cares if you hate Trump, shit for brains. He was 1000 times better than Shitz-his-pants Biden.

No. I've prepared for the future based on the previous 4 years, unlike you, apparently. Price increases haven't taken any freedoms from anyone. Now, instead of freedom costing a buck o' five, it's 4 bucks. Capitalism. Thought magaturds were all about capitalism. Hmm. Try again, magaturd.
Sure thing jerk. You knew Biden was going to destroy the country and it is cool because it does not affect you. Thanks for nothing creep.

Disagree.

I've never in 5 years here ever read a single post of yours that for even a second sounded remotely like anything "conservative," much less pro-American. You seethe with all of the hate and contempt for the usual things of your typical maniac prog tard. I don't know who you think you are fooling other than yourself.

ROFL! Who do you think you're fooling? You're obviously a prog.

Nobody cares if you hate Trump, shit for brains. He was 1000 times better than Shitz-his-pants Biden.
Having your head shoved Up The Mar A Loco Orange Man's ass has obviously cut off oxygen to your brain.

Let's ask Trump & his hatchetmen if they're going to rally around Navarro.

It seems, also, that bill718 is a loser. Don't you think so? Its rant about Trump comes across as projection.

Have a heart, Bob! Anyone still ranting about Trump at this late point with Biden going on and the unbelievable situation his policies have gotten this country into is really just a plea in the dark for help. The Left are in a really tough spot:
  • They got Trump out but no one is buying the election and investigations are ongoing with more being revealed every day of the cheating.
  • Despite everything, literally billions spent, Trump could still be reelected tomorrow and be far more popular and do a far better job than Biden is.
  • They know they are going to get their heinies waxed this November.
  • Biden is despised, ridiculed, laughed at the world over as a doddering chump and there is no defending nor liking him.
  • The consequences of putting Biden in office is far worse, even for them, than they ever imagined possible.
  • The best thing they got to fall back on is Kamela Harris.
That's enough to make anyone cry. :crying:

I've never in 5 years here ever read a single post of yours that for even a second sounded remotely like anything "conservative," much less pro-American. You seethe with all of the hate and contempt for the usual things of your typical maniac prog tard. I don't know who you think you are fooling other than yourself.
Examples?

Have a heart, Bob! Anyone still ranting about Trump at this late point with Biden going on and the unbelievable situation his policies have gotten this country into is really just a plea in the dark for help. The Left are in a really tough spot:
  • They got Trump out but no one is buying the election and investigations are ongoing with more being revealed every day of the cheating.
  • Despite everything, literally billions spent, Trump could still be reelected tomorrow and be far more popular and do a far better job than Biden is.
  • They know they are going to get their heinies waxed this November.
  • Biden is despised, ridiculed, laughed at the world over as a doddering chump and there is no defending nor liking him.
  • The consequences of putting Biden in office is far worse, even for them, than they ever imagined possible.
  • The best thing they got to fall back on is Kamela Harris.
That's enough to make anyone cry. :crying:

In other words, losers.

Forum List

Back