Donald J. Trump: "an existence unmolested by the rumbling of a soul."

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
The Narcissist

Great read.

Your thoughts. Is the assessment to harsh?

“You really want to know what I consider ideal company?,” Trump replied. “A total piece of ass.”

I might have phrased Singer’s question this way: Who are you, Mr. Trump, when you are alone? Singer never got an answer, leaving him to conclude that the real-estate mogul who would become a reality-TV star and, after that, a leading candidate for president of the United States had managed to achieve something remarkable: “an existence unmolested by the rumbling of a soul.”

71557746.jpg

Hillary cares deeply about every American. She is transparent and never lies. She has high integrity.

Everyone I detest-----from family members to old lady
nosey neighbors----to---that bitchy cheer leader back
in high school------is a SOCIOPATH

It was such a great quote - I guess I was hoping it would inspire the Trumpies to reflect on their life choices.

It was such a great quote - I guess I was hoping it would inspire the Trumpies to reflect on their life choices.

Poetic-----but the poetry is a better fit for Hillary----and the
bitchy cheerleader

I really like that saying - I'm going to get it on a t-shirt with a pic of trump.

It really is a great description of him.

If you look at how often he flip-flops.

How he lies and exaggerates in manner that says he really thinks his audience is stupid.

He holds his supporters in such distain.

Very proseful........but, you got lucky since you don't know shit about prose (and poetry).

Forum List

Back