Donald J Trump Don't Give Up We Need You

I come from a family of FDR Democrats that will always and forever love FDR for all the great things that he did for working class Americans. American ingenuity and strength made us the greatest nation on earth. Don't let them get you down Donald Trump you are a great American. We have been abandoned by the Clinton Machine and the Democratic Party. Fight for us. Never give up.
Why do you oppose the policies FDR put in place to make this country great? Like consumer protections, work place place protections and investment into our own country.
Why do you oppose the policies FDR put in place to make this country great? Like consumer protections, work place place protections and investment into our own country.
I love the United States of America. My family has prospered as a result. I hate naysayers and unpatriotic quitters.

People worldwide admired the USA.......always did.....always.....

Sadly now, under the Democrats, it has become something totally different. It's a very sad and disturbing situation for true American patriots and also for the rest of the world.:(
Thanks Skye.

I come from a family of FDR Democrats that will always and forever love FDR for all the great things that he did for working class Americans. American ingenuity and strength made us the greatest nation on earth. Don't let them get you down Donald Trump you are a great American. We have been abandoned by the Clinton Machine and the Democratic Party. Fight for us. Never give up.

How is Trump a great American?
Well he loves the country, something Hillary doesn't. He produced jobs that paid taxes not paid by taxes, and he build some very nice things.
Hillary was good at getting us involved in Mid East crises, even starting stuff and then getting Americans killed.

I love the United States of America. My family has prospered as a result. I hate naysayers and unpatriotic quitters.

People worldwide admired the USA.......always did.....always.....

Sadly now, under the Democrats, it has become something totally different. It's a very sad and disturbing situation for true American patriots and also for the rest of the world.:(

It’s fun watching you guys blame everyone except yourself.

America has rejected hate so that is why you are losing.

Well he loves the country, something Hillary doesn't. He produced jobs that paid taxes not paid by taxes, and he build some very nice things.
Hillary was good at getting us involved in Mid East crises, even starting stuff and then getting Americans killed.

Trump hates the nation; hates Americans. Has zero idea what American ideals are and is a small fraction of a man.

Trump hates the nation; hates Americans. Has zero idea what American ideals are and is a small fraction of a man.

No he doesn't, you can tell, Hillary is a fucking robot that only cares about money. She'll sell anything, fuck anyone for cash. Trump is almost as bad, but he's much much more honest.

Forum List

Back