Donald Rumsfeld's old company has a COVID-19 vaccine. What a coincidence.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
This week researchers at Vanderbilt University Medical Center (VUMC), the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and Gilead Sciences reported that remdesivir potently inhibited SARS-CoV-2, the virus which causes COVID-19, in human lung cell cultures and that it improved lung function in mice infected with the virus.

We all remember Tamiflu.

Last edited:
I touched on this a while back.

Thought they were gonna put an end to it when Dr Frist got busted .
But he got a slap on the wrist so the rest of the guilty ones could cover their own asses.

I remember when Rumsfeld said "you go to war with the army you got", trying to explain why we invaded the middle east with insufficient equipment. Now I'm supposed to take his word on a vaccine? Fuck that noise.

I remember when Rumsfeld said "you go to war with the army you got", trying to explain why we invaded the middle east with insufficient equipment. Now I'm supposed to take his word on a vaccine? Fuck that noise.
I think they'll try for some kind of mandatory vaccine for students and the whole thing will end up dying in the courts. People generally don't trust the government or the media- a double-edged sword in itself-- but we're in a brave new world now....read between the lies is about all one can do.

Wasnt insufficient equipment it was insufficient tactics......

We'll see if they get a no-bid contract the way Halliburton did under Bush.

Forum List

Back