Donald "The Don" Trump

BTW All democrats were KKK members back then. They just hide it better today in return for the black vote. Its the new Plantation…

I do not want to get started on this. We have all heard it all before. If you want to go that route, you could go back more than 20 years before Trump was even born...let's say 100 years. Maybe something even more interesting would come up. Think?

So if Donald Trumps father being a Klansman makes The Donald racist, Obamas father being a Communist makes Obama a….Gasp! Commie!

Exactly my point. Nice try Asclepias.

BTW All democrats were KKK members back then. They just hide it better today in return for the black vote. Its the new Plantation…

I do not want to get started on this. We have all heard it all before. If you want to go that route, you could go back more than 20 years before Trump was even born...let's say 100 years. Maybe something even more interesting would come up. Think?
All the KKK members moved to the republican party. The GOP has even admitted to the Southern Strategy.

So if Donald Trumps father being a Klansman makes The Donald racist, Obamas father being a Communist makes Obama a….Gasp! Commie!
Nothing wrong with being a commie and he is still your POTUS. I dont think that quite packed the punch you were hoping for. :laugh:

I think it was perfect. Perfect example.

All the KKK members moved to the republican party. The GOP has even admitted to the Southern Strategy.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nothing wrong with being a commie and he is still your POTUS. I dont think that quite packed the punch you were hoping for. :laugh:

I do too. Thats why I said Trumps father being in the KKK shaped Trumps racist views.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I guess you havent heard about the admissions (Plural)?

I do too. Thats why I said Trumps father being in the KKK shaped Trumps racist views.

I have never seen or heard a racist view...........from him that is. I sure have fro, others though. Like Obama for example. He lives it.
Anyhow, I have better things to do that argue with a closed mind. Like paint my nails. See ya in the game room later. ;)

Sure does. Because he's a black commie, the subversive press gives him a pass on all his traitorous and unconstitutional acts. I did like his picture in Vietnam today! His picture with that asshole grin of his, under the statue of Ho Chi Minh was so reminiscent of his visit to Communist Cuba with his picture under the Che painting!

I have never seen or heard a racist view...........from him that is. I sure have fro, others though. Like Obama for example. He lives it.
Anyhow, I have better things to do that argue with a closed mind. Like paint my nails. See ya in the game room later. ;)
Obviously you havent seen or heard a lot of things. You havent heard the GOP admit to the Southern Strategy.

USATODAY.com - GOP: 'We were wrong' to play racial politics

Sure does. Because he's a black commie, the subversive press gives him a pass on all his traitorous and unconstitutional acts. I did like his picture in Vietnam today! His picture with that asshole grin of his, under the statue of Ho Chi Minh was so reminiscent of his visit to Communist Cuba with his picture under the Che painting!
OK now your fumbling and trying to recover. :laugh:

Obviously you havent seen or heard a lot of things. You havent heard the GOP admit to the Southern Strategy.

I don't pay too much attention to Parties. I have said ad nauseum that I am NOT a Party Person. I think I need to put that on my sig so people will remember it.

th

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

OK now your fumbling and trying to recover. :laugh:

Of course I am! And you're NOT black either! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I don't pay too much attention to Parties. I have said ad nauseum that I am NOT a Party Person. I think I need to put that on my sig so people will remember it.
Thats ok. I'm not really a party person either but I do know the history of the dems and the repubs. I though you were laughing because you didnt believe it.

Thats ok. I'm not really a party person either but I do know the history of the dems and the repubs. I though you were laughing because you didnt believe it.

Well...you thought wrong. nd my nails are wet. They get messed up and you are in big trouble. :lol:

As if anyone should give a shit about what you don't pay much attention to.

Forum List

Back