Donald "The Don" Trump

After searching the internets I came up with one of Donald's mafia ties.

Made in China, naturally.

capone24kb_1_1_mafia_tatu_tie-r64cdefa578c249ec9c4ff991ee38c590_z5ndj_324.jpg

So if Donald Trumps father being a Klansman makes The Donald racist, Obamas father being a Communist makes Obama a….Gasp! Commie!
Nothing wrong with being a commie and he is still your POTUS. I dont think that quite packed the punch you were hoping for. :laugh:

I think it was perfect. Perfect example.
I do too. Thats why I said Trumps father being in the KKK shaped Trumps racist views.

I have never seen or heard a racist view...........from him that is. I sure have fro, others though. Like Obama for example. He lives it.
Anyhow, I have better things to do that argue with a closed mind. Like paint my nails. See ya in the game room later. ;)
Obviously you havent seen or heard a lot of things. You havent heard the GOP admit to the Southern Strategy.

USATODAY.com - GOP: 'We were wrong' to play racial politics
Trump followers are the worst kind of racist trash, but Trump has made it fashionable.

The city of NY used the same companies (concrete, waste removal etc...) that Trump used that "have ties to the mob" if you know anything about the mob in NY you know you can't avoid doing business with certain companies in the construction industry. Doesn't mean he is actually "part of the mob" having people whacked.

Im laughing............saw just now that Trump brought up John Foster's disappearance!!! Laugh.........my...........balls..........off. The media never covered this story and anybody with half a brain knows this guy got Breitbarted by the Clinton mob!!

Im laughing...........who cant love this guy Trump??!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Nothing wrong with being a commie and he is still your POTUS. I dont think that quite packed the punch you were hoping for. :laugh:

I think it was perfect. Perfect example.
I do too. Thats why I said Trumps father being in the KKK shaped Trumps racist views.

I have never seen or heard a racist view...........from him that is. I sure have fro, others though. Like Obama for example. He lives it.
Anyhow, I have better things to do that argue with a closed mind. Like paint my nails. See ya in the game room later. ;)
Obviously you havent seen or heard a lot of things. You havent heard the GOP admit to the Southern Strategy.

USATODAY.com - GOP: 'We were wrong' to play racial politics
Trump followers are the worst kind of racist trash, but Trump has made it fashionable.

That's right s0n..........sucks for you!!!:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

Yep......emotional hemophilia is clearly becoming unfashionable in 2016!!!:fu:

Yesterday Media Matters reported exclusively that in a February radio interview, Stone said that Trump had contributed an undisclosed amount to help pay off Willey’s mortgage “so she can hit the road and start speaking out on Hillary.” Stone urged listeners to join Trump in sending money to Willey, citing a GoFundMe page and unidentified “numerous receptacles” through which donors could give.

John Roberts Verified account ‏@johnrobertsFox

.@realDonaldTrump campaign says "there's no truth" to @RogerJStoneJr assertion that Trump contributed to Willey mortgage GoFundMe campaign

The city of NY used the same companies (concrete, waste removal etc...) that Trump used that "have ties to the mob" if you know anything about the mob in NY you know you can't avoid doing business with certain companies in the construction industry. Doesn't mean he is actually "part of the mob" having people whacked.
Bill Clinton knew a guy who turned out to be a pedophile. The rubes claim just knowing the guy makes Bill Clinton a pedophile, too.

So it stands to reason that Trump is a mob boss. After all, he had much deeper business ties to the mob than Clinton did to the perv.

Turnabout is fair play.

Bill Clinton knew a guy who turned out to be a pedophile. The rubes claim just knowing the guy makes Bill Clinton a pedophile, too.

So it stands to reason that Trump is a mob boss. After all, he had much deeper business ties to the mob than Clinton did to the perv.

Turnabout is fair play.

I just spit my coffee on the monitor............:2up:

[URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/laughing%20man6.png.html][/URL]

Turnabout is fair play.

I just spit my coffee on the monitor............:2up:

Trump probably prefers followers who swallow.

Forum List

Back