Donald Trump Already Reaganesque: Ripping Democrat Fake News CNN...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Wow! WTG President Trump! About time a Republican stepped up and fought back against Democrat Fake News media like CNN, NBC, NY Times, and many others. Trump's already establishing that he won't be taking Democrat shit. Like Ronald Reagan, he will step up to the challenge.

Trump's no milquetoast wuss like George Bush, Mitt Romney, or Paul Ryan. The Democrats have become too accustomed to that kind of milquetoast cowardice. But those days are over. I'm liking Trump more now, than i did before. I wish the man all the best.

Ha, Hillary Clinton gets the questions for a Debate, and Democrats say nothing. Imagine Trump getting the questions? The Democrat Fake News assholes would have completely lost it.

The Trump 24/7 hate & fake liberal media are nothing more than parasitic carnival barkers feeding off Trump.

Left wing journalistic motto, "Screw the facts, we'll continue lying and you waste your time proving our lies wrong"

Although, their frothed and foaming toddies are amusing...

First time I've run across you Dschrute, welcome to the USMB... :beer:

The lefty jerkoffs still don't get Trump, so he'll continue to chew 'em up and spit 'em out.

Man, it's going to be a fun eight years. The left better be at work developing a deep bench because the casualties are gonna be horrific!

The Trump 24/7 hate & fake liberal media are nothing more than parasitic carnival barkers feeding off Trump.

Left wing journalistic motto, "Screw the facts, we'll continue lying and you waste your time proving our lies wrong"

This from a guy who voted for the King of the Birthers.

Hey thanks. Yeah, Democrats are gonna concoct new fake Trump scandals 24/7-365. It's sabotage. They feel it'll undermine and weaken his Presidency. They feel it'll hurt his chances of being re-elected. But they did this with Bush too. And he won re-election easily. Most Americans don't like their 'Fake News.' If Trump does decide to run again, he'll be in good shape to win.

Reagan had more class in his wiener than Trump has in his entire body.

Reagan had more class in his wiener than Trump has in his entire body.

Ah, y'all wingnuts didn't say that back then. Reagan was 'Hitler' and the 'Devil' too, back in the day. I was around. You're probably just an uninformed youngster. Loony Democrats behaved the same way towards Reagan. In fact, most of the old Democrat farts still do.

However i will admit, these are more classless ugly times. Hateful Democrats now ridicule Republican children who suffer from terrible diseases, and accuse Republican Presidents of engaging in 'Golden Showers.' These are very ugly times for sure. And the Left/Democrats represent that perfectly. So you can hop off your high horse now.

:laugh: .. you need a bigger whip... :itsok:

Happy New Year by the way ... Trump. "Winter" is almost Here..!. (Thrones)

Happy New Year by the way ... Trump. "Winter" is almost Here... (Thrones)

You prove my point. Thank you.

Honestly, I don't know what the heck you mean.. as usual... :poke:

Don't bother. It's BHDS (Butt Hurt Derangement Syndrome). You won't get through to em. They've gone off the deep end. :cuckoo:

The long term effects of a Lobotomy can be tragic.

Lumpectomy?

Don't bother. It's BHDS (Butt Hurt Derangement Syndrome). You won't get through to em. They've gone off the deep end. :cuckoo:

I can hardly post anymore, it's like shooting sad fish in a barrel... they're so despondent... :popcorn:

broken dreams..
13921177_10154456464754726_5128812676104055807_n.jpg

Lumpectomy?

mmm .. almost humor .. :thup:

Forum List

Back