Donald Trump and his followers are like the Black Knight from Monty Python

But no sane person believes Harris did any such thing. So, if you do believe that, it means you are.... Yeah.
She not only kicked his ass multiple times. She had to go to the hospital for repetitive knee injuries...and probably foot ones too.
A couple of times, she lodged her foot so far up Trump's ass, he needed a proctologist to get it out. :laughing0301:

You really are worried Trump is going to win. Hint: He will. 👍

Threads like this are bad therapy, bro. Get professional help.
I enjoy telling people who support Trump how ridiculous he is in so many way.

And the enjoyment is increased when MAGA comes back, falling all over themselves, trying to defend the indefencable.

I enjoy telling people who support Trump how ridiculous he is in so many way.

And the enjoyment is increased when MAGA comes back, falling all over themselves, trying to defend the indefencable.

He [Trump] is a great American, so naturally your commie a$$ would find him ridiculous.

Donald Trump and his followers are like the Black Knight from Monty Python.
The Black Knight never loses, ask him.

Not really. Matter of fact, it was the opposite.

Kamala lost. She lost on substance, honesty, and on her rude behavior. Acting like a baboon doesn't mean you won.

But her media friends claim she did.

JUST IN: Former top Clinton adviser calls for an internal probe of ABC for rigging the debate against Trump.Former adviser to Bill & Hillary Clinton Mark Penn says ABC needs to launch an investigation to search for an effort of "rigging the outcome" of the debate."I actually think they should do a full internal investigation, hire an outside law firm. I don't know how much of this was planned in advance," Penn said to
@jsolomonReports
."I don't know what they told the Harris campaign.""I think the day after, suspicion here is really quite high, and I think a review of all their internal texts and emails really should be done by an independent party to find out to what extent they were planning on, in effect, you know, fact-checking just one candidate and in effect, rigging the outcome of this debate.""I think the situation demands nothing less than that."

Every one of these fact-checks by mods were lies.
They were killing people's pets in Springfield Ohio.....and you can blame Kamala for that.

Poodle pumper.
Hound hitter.
Pooch puncher.

So who do you really think won?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back