Donald Trump and Jon Stewart

Campbell

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2015
Trump couldn't remember which crippled foot was the cause of his military deferment. ROTFLMAO!!

Reminds me of Bush's national guards experience:

On May 27, 1968, George Bush Jr. was 12 days away from losing his student draft deferment, at a time when 350 Americans a week were dying in combat. The National Guard, seen by many as the most respectable way to avoid Vietnam, had a huge waiting list -- a year and a half in Texas, over 100,000 men nationwide. Yet Bush and his family friends pulled strings, and Bush was admitted the same day he applied, regardless of any waiting list. Bush's unit commander, Col. "Buck" Staudt, was so excited about his VIP recruit that he staged a special ceremony for the press so he could have his picture taken administering the oath (even though the official oath had been given by a captain earlier.) Bush and his allies have tried to deny this with several changing stories, but Bush himself admits lobbying commander Staudt, who approved him, and court documents confirm that close family friend and oil magnate Sid Adger called Texas Speaker of the House Ben Barnes, who called General James Rose, the head of the Texas Air National Guard, to get Bush in. Rose, who is now dead, told his friend and former legislator Jake Johnson that "I got that Republican congressman's son from Houston into the Guard." - See more at: George W. Bush has a crowd of skeletons in his closet

Last edited:
I was there when obama lead the charged to the top of Coke Hill.

after taking a few hits, Hillary was there with the other red cross angles to wipe him off.

When he got to the top, Dubya had already snorted it all and finished off a fifth of bourbon to wash it down.

Trump and Jon Stewart ...

Trump made fun of Stewart's ancestors for anglicizing their last name even though his own father, Fred Drumpf had done the same.

Bush - I don't think we can understate how bad the Bushes have been for our country.

12508727_1092683810753483_4834931388317242332_n.jpg

Trump couldn't remember which crippled foot was the cause of his military deferment. ROTFLMAO!!

Reminds me of Bush's national guards experience:

On May 27, 1968, George Bush Jr. was 12 days away from losing his student draft deferment, at a time when 350 Americans a week were dying in combat. The National Guard, seen by many as the most respectable way to avoid Vietnam, had a huge waiting list -- a year and a half in Texas, over 100,000 men nationwide. Yet Bush and his family friends pulled strings, and Bush was admitted the same day he applied, regardless of any waiting list. Bush's unit commander, Col. "Buck" Staudt, was so excited about his VIP recruit that he staged a special ceremony for the press so he could have his picture taken administering the oath (even though the official oath had been given by a captain earlier.) Bush and his allies have tried to deny this with several changing stories, but Bush himself admits lobbying commander Staudt, who approved him, and court documents confirm that close family friend and oil magnate Sid Adger called Texas Speaker of the House Ben Barnes, who called General James Rose, the head of the Texas Air National Guard, to get Bush in. Rose, who is now dead, told his friend and former legislator Jake Johnson that "I got that Republican congressman's son from Houston into the Guard." - See more at: George W. Bush has a crowd of skeletons in his closet

hqdefault.jpg

Obama served! First Goat Herder Brigade!!

screen-shot-2014-07-16-at-12-07-46-pm.png

Vietnam? Lemme see, I had 4 no wait, 5 deferments

johnkerry.jpg

John Kerry, admits to War Crimes then makes up imaginary Christmas trip to Cambodia

apocalypse_now_kurtz.jpg

"Rut Rho, they're sending War Criminal John Kerry after me -- on Christmas!"

Cambodia? No, no, we didn't do nuffin' in Cambodia. Where's Cambodia anyway? Never heard of it.

Trump and Jon Stewart ...

Trump made fun of Stewart's ancestors for anglicizing their last name even though his own father, Fred Drumpf had done the same.

Bush - I don't think we can understate how bad the Bushes have been for our country.

12508727_1092683810753483_4834931388317242332_n.jpg

Bam right on cue the far left debunked narrative for a DOA far left drone thread!

after taking a few hits, Hillary was there with the other red cross angles to wipe him off.

Amazing. Then Hillary went on to become a combat veteran in Bosnia.

She was takin' fire. Brian Williams was on that helicopter behind her. He was takin' fire too.

I heard she won the Medal of Dishonor, the highest honor a Liberal can earn.

Why is everyone making a thread about trump suddenly all about Obama? Shoukd that not be saved for an Obama thread, of whoch there are plenty. It's almost like those folkes posting dont have any decent rebutal so are quickly changing the subject, why not stay on topic eh?

Why is everyone making a thread about trump suddenly all about Obama? Shoukd that not be saved for an Obama thread, of whoch there are plenty. It's almost like those folkes posting dont have any decent rebutal so are quickly changing the subject, why not stay on topic eh?
the topic is about pols with military records and leftist having one standard for one group of people and no standard for themselves.

the topic is about pols with military records and leftist having one standard for one group of people and no standard for themselves.

Ahh I see. I'm going to take that you mean democrats by leftists. Why should they not have a double standard? The republicans traditionally have much higher levels of support in the American military so why should the military records of republican politicians be under more scrutiny than democrat politicans just as the carbon footprint of democrat politians should be under more scrutiny than republican's carbon footprints.

Ahh I see. I'm going to take that you mean democrats by leftists. Why should they not have a double standard? The republicans traditionally have much higher levels of support in the American military so why should the military records of republican politicians be under more scrutiny than democrat politicans just as the carbon footprint of democrat politians should be under more scrutiny than republican's carbon footprints.
:lol:

leftist footprints are never discussed, only evul reps in big houses get called out

:lol:

leftist footprints are never discussed, only evul reps in big houses get called out

Really? I remember Al Gore's home electricity supply being scrutinized pretty close.

Forum List

Back