donald trump being audited because

Trump is being audited??? Seriously???

What a fucking outrage. Obama is using the IRS like the fucking police state scumbag dictator we know he is

no kidding, these reporters asking Christy how Trump being sued (he explained all that too as it comes with being a Business person) is worse then what Hillary is being investigated for . Christy went off on them.

What a fucking outrage. Obama is using the IRS like the fucking police state scumbag dictator we know he is

no kidding, these reporters asking Christy how Trump being sued (he explained all that too as it comes with being a Business person) is worse then what Hillary is being investigated for . Christy went off on them.

And you just look like partisan fools. The audit happened before he even announced his candidacy. I mean you've always come off as some ditz headed blonde, but now you are just demonstrating it for all to see lol.

151229111157-donald-trump-good-looking-super-169.jpg

And you just look like partisan fools. The audit happened before he even announced his candidacy. I mean you've always come off as some ditz headed blonde, but now you are just demonstrating it for all to see lol.
go diddle yourself loser. see ya, wouldn't want to be ya

After congressional investigations and hearing the Republican leadership went to the White House and told Nixon the gig was up.

Yes, Nixon has suggested that the IRS be used to harass his enemies. His staff refused and it never went past that.

Still, the threat of impeachment was based on that act. America was told no one, not even the president was above the law.

Now we have Obama, who didn't just suggest, but had Lois Lerner wildly auditing those on his enemies list.

Was Obama impeached? Of course not. America is told that the law is not meant for democrats, Obama is above the petty laws that govern Republicans and commoners.

He would be impeached with Republican support. After multiple Republican-led hearings and investigations the Republicans had to tell everyone they had nothing criminal to report on anyone in the Obama administration. See the difference?

I don't know if the country had more integrity then, or if this just shows that Republicans have integrity and democrats have none. Either way, the crimes that drove Nixon from office are petty compared to what Obama does every day - with democrats cheering his lawlessness.

go diddle yourself loser. see ya, wouldn't want to be ya

Wow what a great comeback from a ditz headed partisan hack blonde bitch. Try again hun and this time use your mouth better lol.

I find it somewhat strange that Ben Carson and Donald Trump are being audited by Obama's corrupt IRS. Has Hillary and Bernie also been audited?

The audit happened before he even announced his candidacy.

Not all of it. Apparently they're even going back beyond five years. What about Ben Carson?

In his OWN words he claims to have been audited for the last 12 years. Is that Obama's fault too? LOL

Trump's claim on tax audits baffles

I find it somewhat strange that Ben Carson and Donald Trump are being audited by Obama's corrupt IRS. Has Hillary and Bernie also been audited?

Not all of it. Apparently they're even going back beyond five years. What about Ben Carson?

In his OWN words he claims to have been audited for the last 12 years. Is that Obama's fault too? LOL

Well, normally they cease going back further than five years unless prompted by Obama to do so.

You single out Obama, but Trump has been audited ""For many years I've been audited every year. Twelve years, or something like that," Trump said at the debate. "Every year they audit me, audit me, audit me."Donald Trump" during the debate 2/25/2016

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
But it's not the return itself that caused the biggest dust-up in the debate, but the audit. Or, the many audits.
“I would think that would underscore the need to release those returns,” Cruz pointed out later. “If he has said something that was false and that an audit is going to find was fraudulent, the voters need to know.”
An audit raises potentially serious questions about the legitimacy of Trump's purported wealth, especially considering that it's not his first audit.
"For many years I've been audited every year. Twelve years, or something like that," Trump said at the debate. "Every year they audit me, audit me, audit me."
This raises the serious question: Did Trump come by his fortune legitimately?
Donald Trump's many IRS audits should raise concerns
***************************************************************************************************************************************************

Yeah and Trump has been a Businessman for how many years? Obama won't be audited because he has never worked a real job in his life. I don't think he claim community agitating as a job. What the street should be worried about and wanting to audit is this FEDERAL Government not Trump.

Well, normally they cease going back further than five years unless prompted by Obama to do so.

So how do you explain him getting audited for the last 12 years? Was that Obama's fault as well?

Simple thing, if the IRS at any point and time during the audits found anything to be suspicious or glaring (remember we don't know because he refuses to release them) they have to audit.

You and the others STILL haven't commented on the fact he is lying because he CAN release them. It is only the government that cannot. Trump could release them if he wanted to.

I might be wrong but I don't believe the IRS can comment publicly about a taxpayer's return/audit status. If that's true, the Donny is using it to hide his tax returns. It's not his companies' returns, it's his personal returns in question....and there's a BOMBSHELL in there alright. If he gets the nomination and then releases them, it's too late and Clinton is president.

So how do you explain him getting audited for the last 12 years? Was that Obama's fault as well?

Simple thing, if the IRS at any point and time during the audits found anything to be suspicious or glaring (remember we don't know because he refuses to release them) they have to audit.

You and the others STILL haven't commented on the fact he is lying because he CAN release them. It is only the government that cannot. Trump could release them if he wanted to.

Yes he could but he will do it when he wants to not when you want him to. Grow up.

After congressional investigations and hearing the Republican leadership went to the White House and told Nixon the gig was up.

Yes, Nixon has suggested that the IRS be used to harass his enemies. His staff refused and it never went past that.

Still, the threat of impeachment was based on that act. America was told no one, not even the president was above the law.

Now we have Obama, who didn't just suggest, but had Lois Lerner wildly auditing those on his enemies list.

Was Obama impeached? Of course not. America is told that the law is not meant for democrats, Obama is above the petty laws that govern Republicans and commoners.

He would be impeached with Republican support. After multiple Republican-led hearings and investigations the Republicans had to tell everyone they had nothing criminal to report on anyone in the Obama administration. See the difference?

I don't know if the country had more integrity then, or if this just shows that Republicans have integrity and democrats have none. Either way, the crimes that drove Nixon from office are petty compared to what Obama does every day - with democrats cheering his lawlessness.
Many tax paying and voting citizens believe there were valid reasons to investigate what were perceived as political groups claiming to be non-profit social welfare groups abusing non-profit status. Hence, the claim that there were even laws being broken is under dispute. No such dispute existing in the Nixon charges. Nixon had a flat out enemies list.

Yes he could but he will do it when he wants to not when you want him to. Grow up.

Then why is he lying? Oh yeah, you don't care about corruption as long as it has an "R" in front of the name.

I might be wrong but I don't believe the IRS can comment publicly about a taxpayer's return/audit status. If that's true, the Donny is using it to hide his tax returns. It's not his companies' returns, it's his personal returns in question....and there's a BOMBSHELL in there alright. If he gets the nomination and then releases them, it's too late and Clinton is president.

That's EXACTLY what is happening. We know WHY he doesn't want to release them, because he knows they will be damaging to his campaign. He first wants to get the GOP nomination and THEN and only MAYBE will he release them.

The simple fact is he is lying. Yet the Trumptards don't care about his lying.

Many tax paying and voting citizens believe there were valid reasons to investigate what were perceived as political groups claiming to be non-profit social welfare groups abusing non-profit status. Hence, the claim that there were even laws being broken is under dispute. No such dispute existing in the Nixon charges. Nixon had a flat out enemies list.

Ah yes, party above all.

Obama used the IRS to attack his political enemies, but what serves the party is supported by you. And Obama flat out has an enemies list, which you fully know - and probably support - party above all.

Ah yes, party above all.

Obama used the IRS to attack his political enemies, but what serves the party is supported by you. And Obama flat out has an enemies list, which you fully know - and probably support - party above all.

Hasn't been proven yet what HAS been proven is Donald Trumptard himself is LYING. He can release them if he wanted to and he's been audited for the last 12 years so it has NOTHING to do with him being Christian. The Trumptards are in full bloom today.

Forum List

Back