donald trump being audited because

He is such a strong Christian? Are you serious? He's the biggest liar in this campaign, maybe more than Hillary. That's scary

I was listening to this on Beck this morning and I almost wrecked my car in laughter.

He is such a strong Christian? Are you serious? He's the biggest liar in this campaign, maybe more than Hillary. That's scary

umm.... who came up with this idea exactly? It's absurd. He never even brought up religion in his life until it became a political candidate demagoguery tool, and even then when he was asked for a favorite Bible verse he made one up out of thin air.

It was trumps response to why he he was being audited. He said it.

And it was in response to his personal returns not his corporations

That the corrupt fuck Obama sicced the IRS on Trump is no surprise. The IRS is the personal hit squad Obama uses against his enemies list.

This has been ongoing for years, not just when he announced his candidacy you partisan hack. And it isn't Trump being audited himself, it's just one of his companies. Any other whining and Obama blaming you want to do in a Trump thread you hack?

Then why did trump claim he is being auditted and thus cannot release his personal tax returns at the debate last night? Why did he then claim to being auditted because of his strong Christian faith?

umm.... who came up with this idea exactly? It's absurd. He never even brought up religion in his life until it became a political candidate demagoguery tool, and even then when he was asked for a favorite Bible verse he made one up out of thin air.

It was trumps response to why he he was being audited. He said it.

And it was in response to his personal returns not his corporations

Well that I can believe. No one else would be capable of coming up with that level of bullshit.

That the corrupt fuck Obama sicced the IRS on Trump is no surprise. The IRS is the personal hit squad Obama uses against his enemies list.

This has been ongoing for years, not just when he announced his candidacy you partisan hack. And it isn't Trump being audited himself, it's just one of his companies. Any other whining and Obama blaming you want to do in a Trump thread you hack?
I have asked others making the same claim as you about him not being audited as an individual but instead one of his companies. Show a link. He claimed on national tv he was being audited, not one of his companies.

I have asked others making the same claim as you about him not being audited as an individual but instead one of his companies. Show a link. He claimed on national tv he was being audited, not one of his companies.

WTF difference does it make? The point of this thread is the alleged reasoning behind the audit --- not what the specific target is. That changes absolutely nothing.

Multi-Billion Dollar Businesses are in a constant state of IRS audit. Seven Days a Week, 365 days a year.

It's standard practice.

Morons.

Emphasis on "Morons", if the OP bothered to watch the debate and listen when Trump explained he's audited every year the OP wouldn't look like a moron.

WTF difference does it make? The point of this thread is the alleged reasoning behind the audit --- not what the specific target is. That changes absolutely nothing.
The title to the thread is that Trump is being audited. A couple of posters have aggressively proclaimed as a fact that Trump is not being audited. They have stated emphatically that he was not being audited and proclaim that it is one of his businesses. A link would seem appropriate. Sorry if you don't recognize the difference.

Can you imagine what would happen, if Trump got a hold of it? He hardly seems to be someone who'd hold back from being vindictive. The Obama-IRS will be looked upon as the good-old-days. :laugh2:

Lois Lerner.

Nixon was threatened with impeachment for even considering what Obama does all the time. Obama is by FAR the most corrupt administration in the history of this nation.

he gave the reason why all you had to do was listen. and it has everything to this tyrant Government we are dealing with today. could be another reason why he wants to run for President and change things. If so, I could vote for him

Trump is being audited??? Seriously???

What a fucking outrage. Obama is using the IRS like the fucking police state scumbag dictator we know he is

Can you imagine what would happen, if Trump got a hold of it? He hardly seems to be someone who'd hold back from being vindictive. The Obama-IRS will be looked upon as the good-old-days. :laugh2:

Lois Lerner.

Nixon was threatened with impeachment for even considering what Obama does all the time. Obama is by FAR the most corrupt administration in the history of this nation.
After congressional investigations and hearing the Republican leadership went to the White House and told Nixon the gig was up. He would be impeached with Republican support. After multiple Republican-led hearings and investigations the Republicans had to tell everyone they had nothing criminal to report on anyone in the Obama administration. See the difference?

Then why did trump claim he is being auditted and thus cannot release his personal tax returns at the debate last night? Why did he then claim to being auditted because of his strong Christian faith?

Because.....wait for it.....He's a liar. I know this is a big surprise to some who drink his Koolaid, but it's the truth. Only the IRS cannot release his tax statements, but he can himself. He's a liar.

I saw the comment and it struck me the same way. The more Trump talks the more insulting he is to people's intelligence. It's one of those things that one doesn't know whether to laugh or cry?

Who are these "people of intelligence" you are speaking of?

And he's a liar. Because even if HE himself is being audited, the only ones that cannot release his tax returns is the IRS, however he can release them himself. He's a liar plain and simple.

I find it somewhat strange that Ben Carson and Donald Trump are being audited by Obama's corrupt IRS. Has Hillary and Bernie also been audited?

Forum List

Back