DONALD TRUMP BUMPS SNL RATINGS TO HIGHEST IN THREE YEARS!!!!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Watch the polls this week. Trump will be surging, and the good doctor will have been hit by a liberal and Republican elite surge in character assassination! Wonder how this will play in Idaho?

Breitbart.com ^ | November 8, 2015 | Breitbart News
NBC has released early figures for the ratings on Donald Trump’s Saturday Night Live hosting gig, and they’re yuuuge. The MORONIC Associated Press downplays the Trump bump while admitting he brought NBC’s numbers to a three-year high.....

He was terrible, though. Stiff and awkward.

Best thing he did was the dancing.......and that was helped by the fact that ......for a few moments......he wasn't talking.

Did you nutbags notice that the overall message that he delivered on that show is that he's a blowhard who promises the moon and knows he can't deliver?

It's HUUUUUUUUUUUGE!

Watch the polls this week. Trump will be surging, and the good doctor will have been hit by a liberal and Republican elite surge in character assassination! Wonder how this will play in Idaho?

NBC has released early figures for the ratings on Donald Trump’s Saturday Night Live hosting gig, and they’re yuuuge. The MORONIC Associated Press downplays the Trump bump while admitting he brought NBC’s numbers to a three-year high.....
Still using Trumps pic on your hand I see...

Best thing he did was the dancing.......and that was helped by the fact that ......for a few moments......he wasn't talking.

Did you nutbags notice that the overall message that he delivered on that show is that he's a blowhard who promises the moon and knows he can't deliver?

It's HUUUUUUUUUUUGE!
SNL is a comedy show idiot. Do you get your news from comedy shows? Sorry I have seen YOUR posts. I should have know that one.

It's HUUUUUUUUUUUGE!
SNL is a comedy show idiot. Do you get your news from comedy shows? Sorry I have seen YOUR posts. I should have know that one.

What you have just written does not apply to my post.

The only reason for the high ratings was people watching to see if anyone won the 5k for disrupting Trump...

Everyone loves to tune in and see a comedian...

Watch him take the millennial vote....BIG TIME!

c3549d16.gif

Forum List

Back