Donald Trump changed his immigration speech

Small hands acts all tough....
Goes to Mexico and gets told basically....
Go fuck yourself Mexico is not paying for your stupid wall....
And Trump sits there and says nothing...

Then comes back home and acts all tough....
And his followers love it.

and sickly hillary couldnt even make it

for whatever reason

dysmenorrhea

way past that stage

we, girls, NEVER GET OVER IT

Can Hillary even finish a speech?
she's finished may speeches ... why is there something troubling you ??? I listen to everyone of her speeches ... she did have 1 speech were she had a cough ... she still finished it ...so what are you talking about ??? or are you just speaking out your ass again ... more then likely you're speaking out your ass
I ask a reasonable question and you wonder if I am troubled? She's had many coughing spells and they aren't getting any better. Amused yes, troubled, no.

she's finished may speeches ... why is there something troubling you ??? I listen to everyone of her speeches ... she did have 1 speech were she had a cough ... she still finished it ...so what are you talking about ??? or are you just speaking out your ass again ... more then likely you're speaking out your ass
I ask a reasonable question and you wonder if I am troubled? She's had many coughing spells and they aren't getting any better. Amused yes, troubled, no.

seems like a dry cough-------maybe just allergy stuff or she takes her gin neat

In the plane she couldn't even deal with the fluff questions and gasped for water. They gave her a cup but she was holding a full water bottle. Hmmmm?

In the plane she couldn't even deal with the fluff questions and gasped for water. They gave her a cup but she was holding a full water bottle. Hmmmm?

irritation-----of the trachea-----the gin "went down the wrong
way"

a personal anecdote------I would never be able to HOLD OUT for a debate were I to GUZZLE water as she does. Someone suggested that she has an indwelling urinary catheter.
Such a device is bad enough for a male-----but for a male
one need not INSERT it into the urethra-----there are "condom
caths" For a female to have to harbor such a device ------
is a horror story

trumpfingers.jpg

Who cares? It's literally adding some letters on a paper. It's not starting a nuclear holocaust. This is laughable.

Perhaps you didn't mean it this way, but to me it sounds as if the standards for Trump have become so low that the only thing that would surprise anyone is if he actually started a nuclear holocaust. To quote a line from Trump: "Sad."

Obama and the Clintons set the bar to historic lows, payback is a bitch :badgrin:

Forum List

Back