🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump compares Bible to an ‘incredible movie’ and cites bogus verse as his favorite

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Donald Trump compares Bible to an ‘incredible movie’ and cites bogus verse as his favorite

Mr. Trump, when was the last time you attended Church on Sunday?

Easter 2009. Stopped to make a deal in the back of a "big building". Tried to buy the building but it wasn't for sale.

CNN tried to find the Proverb that says “never bend to envy,” and came up short, and notes that while Trump has cited the Bible as his favorite book on numerous occasions, he’s never been able to quote an actual verse.

He said it was because the issue was very personal to him, telling Bloomberg, “The Bible means a lot to me, but I don’t want to get into specifics.”

This just shows you how gullible the average Republican T-Baser is, they will buy Trump's bullshit.

Easter 2009. Stopped to make a deal in the back of a "big building". Tried to buy the building but it wasn't for sale.

CNN tried to find the Proverb that says “never bend to envy,” and came up short, and notes that while Trump has cited the Bible as his favorite book on numerous occasions, he’s never been able to quote an actual verse.

He said it was because the issue was very personal to him, telling Bloomberg, “The Bible means a lot to me, but I don’t want to get into specifics.”

This just shows you how gullible the average Republican T-Baser is, they will buy Trump's bullshit.

:disbelief:

WHAT?! You mean Trump has been lying and is playing to people JUST to get their votes???

(Wow...he's more 'qualified' for this job than I thought! lol)

That video is obviously a media manipulation and a lie. Why would Hillary lie? Here is quite clearly the truth. She was forced to back peddle after crafty computer whizzes and diabolical network big wigs ran altered footage, (you know, that vast right wing conspiracy.) Here is the REAL footage, the accurate tape from her memories.

:cool-45:

Can't quote even one verse and says he doesn't ask god for ----

Really seriously, not making a joke - Drumpf believes HE is god.

Very telling that in every single thread about Repubs, the gullible RWs are desperate to change the subject.

Not one of them can actually defend their candidate.

Very telling that in every single thread about Repubs, the gullible RWs are desperate to change the subject.

That's easy to explain.

He's not my candidate.

I was just pointing out some hypocrisy

It's always amusing when Trump fans try to point out how much like Obama he is.

It's always amusing when Trump fans try to point out how much like Obama he is.

Hilarious.

the video is of Hillary being under fire in Bosnia.

You know Luddely, I'm not on the left or the right. Though, I must admit, there are a lot more posters on the right that have a much healthier skepticism of government these days than on the left. Unfortunately, that's not the way it always was. Used to be, we could depend on the left to disregard the man just as much. Oh well.

But here's the thing. I don't think any on the right have decided, necessarily, who they would like yet. And the intelligent folks on the left, well, to be sure, the REALLY intelligent folks on the left, haven't even decided if they will vote Democrat, so naturally they don't know who their candidate is.

But the point is, it is still WAY early.

So when you say, "Not one of them can actually defend their candidate." Who the hell are you talking about exactly?

Do you already know who you like? There are only a couple people on this board that are fool hardy enough to have already decided who they would settle on. I don't necessarily condemn folks for participating in the system per se, they don't know any better. However, to have already narrowed down who you want to be your commander and chief that quickly, to have made a decision for the next four years? Wow. Someone must have read a long, very convincing book or be on a payroll. :lmao:

getting mad at trump because doesn't know a single bible verse is like being mad at Obama because he can't say a single verse of the Koran.

I really don't need my politicians to be me. It is a strange sentence but sometimes people think that the president needs to be who they are themselves. A religious person needs the president to be religious in order to make them feel better. I really don't need this because I know elected politicians are just people elected to pass laws. I don't need their identity to be like mine so they can have their job.

I don't really care if trump doesn't know the bible by heart because most people don't. Even religious people don't know it by heart and even quote things out of context or that are wrong. The only person who knows the bible by heart is Jesus Christ and he ain't running for office.

Forum List

Back