Donald Trump Conference Tomorrow

DeSantis is a great governor though and I still think that he would make a great president someday,... Just not now.

What I don't get is how even though the 2020 election was stolen and they're still doing everything they can to disqualify Trump, why are some people so convinced that he'd lose in 2024?

Is that a tacit admission that there will be another stolen election or Trump will be ineligible, or is it just defeatism?

What do you mean by that?
Unfortunately the vast majority of Americans are boring, self engrossed and over literal . Their sense of humour is vitamin and supplement deficient . So I gave you a little "poem" , drawing the parallel between Jesus the monk converting the Sheeple and St Donald doing the same in America today . I am working on the theory that Donald is a re-incarnation of Jesus .Both with huge imperfections but well meaning . Amen .

Which is why He won last time around.

Content Warning: The following post may contain material that may be harmful or traumatizing for some audiences.

"81 million" votes. :laughing0301:

1689352024628.jpeg
1689352039839.jpeg

But DeSantis is Trump without the baggage..

…or charisma.

If I were a Biden-supporter, I wouldn't be mentioning "baggage."

Hell, one of his own staff was stealing them out of airports. :laughing0301:

1689352334105.jpeg

If I were a Biden-supporter, I wouldn't be mentioning "baggage."

Hell, one of his own staff was stealing them out of airports.
He’s like Trump without the indictments.

He’s like Trump without the sexual assault.

He’s like Trump without the complete ignorance of function and structure of government.

dear OP,

perhaps you should change yer avatar to....

trump cornered.jpeg

^^^ that ^^^

sincerly,
playtime

He’s like Trump without the indictments.

He’s like Trump without the sexual assault.

He’s like Trump without the complete ignorance of function and structure of government.

The lack of indictments doesn't mean that Biden hasn't done anything wrong. Actually, he's done far worse than anything Trump ever did. Except Biden has a colluding DOJ which refuses to do anything about it, and a following who just looks the other way.

Case in point: Biden's own son was charged with being an unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance while being in the possession of a firearm. And yet he was not convicted.

Biden himself is also constantly being filmed in public, where he makes unwanted physical contact with children. But nobody says or does anything about that.

Last edited:
The lack of indictments doesn't mean that Biden has done nothing wrong. Actually, he's done far worse than anything Trump ever did. Except Biden has a colluding DOJ which refused to do anything about it.

Case in point: Biden's own son was charged with being an unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance while being in the possession of a firearm. And yet he was not convicted.

Biden himself is also constantly being filmed in public, where he makes unwanted physical contact with children. But nobody says or does anything about that.
That’s because the evil leftists are all out to get you people.

The lack of indictments doesn't mean that Biden has done nothing wrong. Actually, he's done far worse than anything Trump ever did. Except Biden has a colluding DOJ which refused to do anything about it.

So to support your claim that Joe Biden has done far worse, you point to something Hunter Biden did.

I’m not really sure you understand that Joe Biden is actually a different person than Hunter Biden.

I think that, truthishly, this man, Donald Trump, should be put in prison for the rest of his life because he is a danger to our democracy. His ideas are dangerous, white supremacy based hate that seeks to enslave non-white, non-binary people. We need to stop him. The only way we can save our democracy is to imprison him and to seriously punish people who share his ideas. This is the way to have a free and fair society.

This thread just goes to show that nobody triggers the left like Trump does. I should have put a warning in the title to the left that they should make sure to have clean underwear nearby. 🤣
Trigger ='s drives us to the polls? Yup.

Forum List

Back