Donald Trump: "Democrats attempted an illegal takeover of the US government...treason..."

When will indictments for espionage, treason, sedition and insurrection begin?

• This month

• This year

• Never

Results are only viewable after voting.

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
At time = 20:30

When will the arrests, arraignments and indictments begin?

Trump transcript highlights:
"You know, let's get back on, let's not think about the past, let's think about the future." But now I think thinking about the past is just OK because we can never let this happen again in our country or to another President. I'm not talking about me. I'm talking into the future, we can never allow this treasonous - these treasonous acts to happen to another President. This was an attempted takeover of our government, of our country, an illegal takeover. And if it were the other way around, where I was doing it to President Obama or a Democrat, it would be virtually the maximum sentence that you can find no matter where you look in whatever legal book."

"The insurance policy -- just in case Hillary Clinton lost, they wanted an insurance policy against me. And what we were playing out until just recently was the insurance policy. They wanted to do a subversion. It was treason. It was really treason.

If the Republican Party had done this to the Democrats, if we had done this to President Obama, you'd have 100 people in jail right now and it would be treason. It would be considered treason and they'd be in jail for the rest of their lives.

But it worked out the other way, and, you know, it just is really a horrible situation. And an incredible outcome, or certainly very close to an outcome, and we'll have to see how it all started. But I'm going to leave that to other people, including the attorney general, and others, to make a determination.

But it's very, very important for our country to know, because in 50 years from now, and 100 years from now, if someone tries the same thing, they have to know that the penalty will be very, very great, if and when they get caught.." [/quote]

Last edited:
I think what you'll see in the future (8-10 years or so) one of the principals give the wink and nod interview that the OJ Jurors are now giving and freely admitting that they had an agenda all along.

You'll see Barr or Rosenstein or some others stating something like "The decision was made to not interview the President. I didn't agree with it at the time and don't agree now...."

Donald Trump on Bill Clinton's suspicious activities:

But I will say, I want to thank Doug Collins. I'll also say that you start taking a look at what happened on the tarmac. A lot of people say a lot of bad things happened on the tarmac between Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton. I've had a lot of planes for a long time. I've never stopped the plane on the tarmac to let somebody on the plane. And then they when and they talked about golf and their grandchildren for 40 minutes. It doesn't work that way. What did they talk about? And then she was exonerated. She was given one of the great free passes of all time.

And I guess Bill Clinton said he was there to play golf. But I know the - I know the area very well, Arizona. It's a little warm at that time of the year for golf. OK? And people - a lot of people - it's a great state, I love it, but you're not playing a lot of golf right there at that time. So you have to find out, what happened in the back of that plane that so many things took place after that incident, that meeting between the Attorney General Lynch and Bill Clinton? A lot of bad things happened right after that. You have to find out. So there's so many different things, and it's important for our country that those things be determined and found out.

"When will the arrests, arraignments and indictments begin?"

DJT is president. Ask him.

Whatever is done (if anything) will probably not be large-scale and publicized.

A travesty. This is the only opportunity we will EVER have to seize and apprehend hostile Deep State globalist actors.

This is the only chance we will EVER have to even REVEAL DEEP STATE EXISTS.

If we let them go, this day, they win.
if there is no penalty for doing this, it will be done again and again by all sides in the end.

this shit needs to stop.

brothers and sisters: Trump is brash, arrogant, and a colorful character. he is just the right man to ease up sanction on Russia, according to Putin. he is easily led.

the punishment for treason is the death penalty, and in my humble opinion, I humbly say Trump has committed that treason!

my friends, Trump is the kind of asset that Russian spies dream of. he is a greedy narcissistic conservative. Putin risked going from a cyber war to a hot war, and the risk paid off!

They've already taken over a full third of the Government.

Watch out. I hear they want it all in 2020.

Treasonous voters?

Not sure which is funnier. The stupid things Moroonie Donnie says, or the people who believe them!

Sergei Kislyak: "i had to do NOTHING. i had the easiest job in the world. Trump fell all over himself trying to meet with Putin"...AND COLLUDE?

Forum List

Back