Donald Trump Gives Helicopter Rides To Kids At Iowa State Fair (8-15-15)

Yes because we all know giving helicopter rides to kids makes for a good president :uhoh3:
well , Free Helicopter rides provided by Mr. Trump may help him gain the 'love' of the American people GUNO !!

lol, they put in some JUNIOR HALF term Senator who only job Experience in life was being a loudmouth nobody community agitator and NOW they all WORRIED over someone being a GOOD President. GO TRUMP
thanks for the perspective Stephanie !!

Yep..................focus on the shiny jangling keys and the kiddie rides in a helicopter, and forget that Donald the Chump hasn't said a single thing about what his policies would be or what he would do (other than broad generalities).

I watched his event last night in NH, and when he was talking about China and our trade deficit, he then launched into a rant about airports in Qatar and Dubai, and STILL didn't say anything about how we should deal with China.

Yes because we all know giving helicopter rides to kids makes for a good president :uhoh3:
well , Free Helicopter rides provided by Mr. Trump may help him gain the 'love' of the American people GUNO !!

lol, they put in some JUNIOR HALF term Senator who only job Experience in life was being a loudmouth nobody community agitator and NOW they all WORRIED over someone being a GOOD President. GO TRUMP

You can't these left/democrat Seriously, they passed up the worthless DO Nothing in life but suck off us taxpayers senator (Hillary) and a WOMAN no less.... for some JUNIOR Senator with no experience in anything except his skin pigment and now they are blowing a gasket over Trump.

that's already been addressed BSailor , I'll get the link for you . Trump is doing his 'immigration policy' with input from Sen. Jeff Sessions and is getting ready to release his tax plan . Both said to be released in September I think . Input and advice on economy and jobs said [rumored] to be coming from Capitalists like Art Laffer and Steve Forbes and others . Sounds good to me BSailor !!

You can't these left/democrat Seriously, they passed up the worthless DO Nothing in life but suck off us taxpayers senator (Hillary) and a WOMAN no less.... for some JUNIOR Senator with no experience in anything except his skin pigment and now they are blowing a gasket over Trump.

How Ironic Stephanie speaking about sucking off the taxpayer

Yep..................focus on the shiny jangling keys and the kiddie rides in a helicopter, and forget that Donald the Chump hasn't said a single thing about what his policies would be or what he would do (other than broad generalities).

I watched his event last night in NH, and when he was talking about China and our trade deficit, he then launched into a rant about airports in Qatar and Dubai, and STILL didn't say anything about how we should deal with China.

Yep the simple minded get so exited about rides for the kiddies

I checked to see if he had really done this and was impressed. He was told by Iowa State Fair he couldn't do this and so the helicopter took off from parking lot outside of fairground. I like folks who don't take no for an answer and find a way.

perfessional or well trained according to WHO and the sheeple lap it up PAINT . Kid made it to where the kid was going , was attended by 3 nurses and ALL for free when the PERFESSIONAL refused .
There are nurses and doctors who fly for a living, on fully equipped private jets, not Trumps air-ego with fours kinds of champagne in the fridge. What money can do impresses the peons, even when it's the wrong damn thing to do...

perfessional or well trained according to WHO and the sheeple lap it up PAINT . Kid made it to where the kid was going , was attended by 3 nurses and ALL for free when the PERFESSIONAL refused .
There are nurses and doctors who fly for a living, on fully equipped private jets, not Trumps air-ego with fours kinds of champagne in the fridge.
hey , argue all you like PAINT , kid got where he/she was going and probably got there on a FREE Ride rather than being 'raped' by mrobamas 'obamacare' and the flying 'perfessionals' salary costs .

I bet the kids had the time of their lives. Trump has always been very generous when it comes to children.

and that's the bottom line in my opinion PAINT , the mission was accomplished .

Last edited:
There are nurses and doctors who fly for a living, on fully equipped private jets, not Trumps air-ego with fours kinds of champagne in the fridge.
hey , argue all you like PAINT , kid got where he/she was going and probably got there on a FREE Ride rather than being 'raped' by mrobamas 'obamacare' and the flying 'perfessionals' salary costs .

if it aint from one their politicians, it' not worth spit in their eyes. that's a small human being

Just because a baby is delivered by a taxi driver here or there doesn't mean they should be. And had the child died on the plane then what? Or did the Trump lawyers have the parents sign away their right to sue?

yeah , I heard that Tipsy , go to the 'jeb gear' site . Pretty funny if I can find it . --- All - Jeb Bush Store --- looks like the 'bowl' and the wife beater t shirt are missing though !!

Forum List

Back