Donald Trump has Actually Created 34,000 Jobs

It Takes a Lot of Lawyers to Represent Donald Trump

Now when you have 3500 lawsuits, maybe one or two you can represent yourself on if they are against you personally, otherwise...

Exclusive: Trump's 3,500 lawsuits unprecedented for a presidential nominee
And Trump sues people just for spite!

BUSTED: Trump told 30 lies in two days during 2007 deposition about his ‘billionaire’ claims

Trump admitted to the Post that the intent of his lawsuit was to punish O’Brien for saying mean things about him.

“I didn’t read [the book], to be honest with you,” he said. “I never read it. I saw some of the things they said. I said: ‘Go sue him. It will cost him a lot of money.’ ”

A person does not have to read a slanderous book for that book to be slanderous and of course punitive damages are an effort to punish the liar.

Only a nitwit ideologue like you would call that a lie, but only if the person was a political rival..

That an ideologue like you and the Democratic Party shills claims Trump to be a serial liar pretty much confirms he is among the most honest people on the planet.

Here is just one more example from your hit piece:
"The lawyers pointed to an interview with CNN’s Larry King in which Trump claimed to employ “Twenty-two thousand or so” workers.

“Are all those people on your payroll?” attorney Andrew Ceresny asked.

“No, not directly,” Trump admitted. He said that the figure he stated on Larry King Live included employees of other companies that acted as suppliers and subcontractors to Trump businesses."

So they attack as a lie a well established use of the phrase "I keep employed X number of people" to mean not only their direct employed personnel but also the subsidiaries that exclusively do business with him.

Yeah, that is a Trump "lie".

Do you ever stop and think about the slander you are making of a patriotic man who is literally spending million and millions of his own money in an effort to save what he sees as a nation in crisis? You are part of the slander machine the corporations are using to try and destroy this man; do you have any shame at all?

Now when you have 3500 lawsuits, maybe one or two you can represent yourself on if they are against you personally, otherwise...

BUSTED: Trump told 30 lies in two days during 2007 deposition about his ‘billionaire’ claims

Trump admitted to the Post that the intent of his lawsuit was to punish O’Brien for saying mean things about him.

“I didn’t read [the book], to be honest with you,” he said. “I never read it. I saw some of the things they said. I said: ‘Go sue him. It will cost him a lot of money.’ ”

A person does not have to read a slanderous book for that book to be slanderous and of course punitive damages are an effort to punish the liar.

Only a nitwit ideologue like you would call that a lie, but only if the person was a political rival..

That an ideologue like you and the Democratic Party shills claims Trump to be a serial liar pretty much confirms he is among the most honest people on the planet.

"The lawyers pointed to an interview with CNN’s Larry King in which Trump claimed to employ “Twenty-two thousand or so” workers.

“No, not directly,” Trump admitted. He said that the figure he stated on Larry King Live included employees of other companies that acted as suppliers and subcontractors to Trump businesses."

So they attack as a lie a well established use of the phrase "I keep employed X number of people" to mean not only their direct employed personnel but also the subsidiaries that exclusively do business with him.

Do you ever stop and think about the slander you are making of a patriotic man who is literally spending million and millions of his own money in an effort to save what he sees as a nation in crisis? You are part of the slander machine the corporations are using to try and destroy this man; do you have any shame at all?
Trump settled the case, if you remember the pathological liar said in the primaries "I never settle."

I think her foundation has created jobs, their workers are not volunteers, besides that she has worked in public service all her life.

Here are some of those dandy jobs she has available...

Job Listings

Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.

Page 1 of 1

Sort Jobs By
Click Column Header to Sort
Sort By Job ID # Sort By Job Title Sort By Department / Initiative Sort By Location
Job ID #: 2016-2261 Job Title: On-Call Restaurant Servers Department / Initiative: Clinton Presidential Center - CPC Forty-Two Location: US-AR-Little Rock
Job ID #: 2016-2262 Job Title: On-Call Catering Servers Department / Initiative: Clinton Presidential Center - CPC Forty-Two Location: US-AR-Little Rock
Job ID #: 2016-2285 Job Title: Digital Engagement Coordinator Department / Initiative: Clinton Global Initiative - CGI Marketing Location: US-NY-New York
Job ID #: 2016-2287 Job Title: Sr. Manager, Catering & Special Events Department / Initiative: Clinton Global Initiative - CGI Event Operations Location: US-NY-New York
Job ID #: 2016-2807 Job Title: Talking Points Writer Department / Initiative: Clinton Foundation - Communications Location: US-New York
Job ID #: 2016-2991 Job Title: IT CRM Associate Department / Initiative: Clinton Foundation - Information Technology Location: US-NY-New York
Job ID #: 2016-2998 Job Title: Assistant Banquet Manager Department / Initiative: Clinton Presidential Center - CPC Forty-Two Location: US-AR-Little Rock
Job ID #: 2016-3001 Job Title: Press Logistics Consultant Department / Initiative: Clinton Global Initiative - CGI Location: US-NY-New York

Which one are you going to apply for pene? You would love Little Rock...

I think her foundation has created jobs, their workers are not volunteers, besides that she has worked in public service all her life.
So she has not created any jobs, thank you. If you had sources and numbers you should get them instead of you running your mouth instead of finding facts. You thinks does not equate to evidence, dear.

She also doesnt have 2 ex wives either. WTF does that mean?

Trump is going to create many more thousands of jobs once elected. There will be payed protesters in every major city with all their little juvenile banners, signs, floats and effigies. I can't wait.

Trump settled the case, if you remember the pathological liar said in the primaries "I never settle."
giphy.gif

Ok, but what does creating jobs or not mean? Public servants usually dont create the number of jobs that business people do. So why is this being held up as some comparison?

That she has been a public 'servant' her whole life and h as NEVER created a single job is the WHOLE POINT.

She does not know how to create jobs other than to pass some federal program and pass money around.

Ok, but what does creating jobs or not mean? Public servants usually dont create the number of jobs that business people do. So why is this being held up as some comparison?

That she has been a public 'servant' her whole life and h as NEVER created a single job is the WHOLE POINT.

She does not know how to create jobs other than to pass some federal program and pass money around.

Ok, and since thats not what public servants do its like claiming that a Volvo has never done a wheelie but a Suzuki has.

Ok, and since thats not what public servants do its like claiming that a Volvo has never done a wheelie but a Suzuki has.
Of course that is not what public servants do; the problem is with CAREER PUBLIC SERVANTS and this impression that memorizing reams of data is a good replacement for actual experience creating jobs and achievement in the private sector.

Of course that is not what public servants do; the problem is with CAREER PUBLIC SERVANTS and this impression that memorizing reams of data is a good replacement for actual experience creating jobs and achievement in the private sector.

Running the govt has not one thing to do with creating jobs. You're pretending really hard that creating jobs is some super awesome thing that qualifies you to run the US. If that was the case Carly Fiorina wouldve won

Forum List

Back