Donald Trump has Actually Created 34,000 Jobs

You're pretending really hard that creating jobs is some super awesome thing that qualifies you to run the US.
Lol, yeah, spoken like someone who has never actually done it successfully.

Sarcasm isnt a point
No, but the fact that you dont know what you are talking about from experience is the point, Einstein.

Accusations arent a point either. You're having a hard time staying on topic

You're pretending really hard that creating jobs is some super awesome thing that qualifies you to run the US.

Sarcasm isnt a point
No, but the fact that you dont know what you are talking about from experience is the point, Einstein.

I stayed on topic, jack, you did a comprehension FAIL again.

Sarcasm isnt a point

I stayed on topic, jack, you did a comprehension FAIL again.

The topic isnt me creating jobs fool

Read it and weep libtard liars; your lies are being knocked down one at a time. Plenty of time to November, ya know?

Donald Trump has created about 34,000 jobs
According to the article- that includes jobs for illegal aliens

Consider Ricardo Ara, the 24-year-old who works in the Koi Soho restaurant in the Trump SoHo Hotel. His story made news last month because Ara is an illegal immigrant from Mexico who has the right to work at the restaurant in Trump's hotel because of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, a program Trump wants to end.

And of course- lets not forget the foreigners that Trump hires for his resorts- instead of hiring Americans.

And of course the products he has manufactured overseas instead of being made in the United States

Read it and weep libtard liars; your lies are being knocked down one at a time. Plenty of time to November, ya know?

.....lawyers, bankruptcy and otherwise, are probably well represented in that statistic
I dont think hiring a lawyer is akin to creating a job, and maybe some inflated numbers could be padded that way, but since when has CNN spun things in favor of the Donald?

Got a link?

It Takes a Lot of Lawyers to Represent Donald Trump

Now when you have 3500 lawsuits, maybe one or two you can represent yourself on if they are against you personally, otherwise...

Exclusive: Trump's 3,500 lawsuits unprecedented for a presidential nominee
3500 lawsuits over a 35 year period for a businessman is common. Trump was the plaintiff in half those lawsuits anyway.

According to the article- that includes jobs for illegal aliens

Consider Ricardo Ara, the 24-year-old who works in the Koi Soho restaurant in the Trump SoHo Hotel. His story made news last month because Ara is an illegal immigrant from Mexico who has the right to work at the restaurant in Trump's hotel because of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, a program Trump wants to end.

And of course- lets not forget the foreigners that Trump hires for his resorts- instead of hiring Americans.

And of course the products he has manufactured overseas instead of being made in the United States
The illegal has the right to work in this country. Trump wants to end that right and send his ratty ass back to Mexico. There's nothing wtong with that.

.....lawyers, bankruptcy and otherwise, are probably well represented in that statistic
I dont think hiring a lawyer is akin to creating a job, and maybe some inflated numbers could be padded that way, but since when has CNN spun things in favor of the Donald?

Got a link?

Now when you have 3500 lawsuits, maybe one or two you can represent yourself on if they are against you personally, otherwise...

3500 lawsuits over a 35 year period for a businessman is common. Trump was the plaintiff in half those lawsuits anyway.

I doubt it is as common as you seem to think, but either way, lots of lawyers got work out of the deal.

Got a link?

I doubt it is as common as you seem to think, but either way, lots of lawyers got work out of the deal.
You mean that they arent chasing ambulances any more?

Got a link?

You mean that they arent chasing ambulances any more?

Part-time to pay the bills. It isn't like Donald will ever write them a check, or at least one that clears the bank.

Part-time to pay the bills. It isn't like Donald will ever write them a check, or at least one that clears the bank.
Lol, if Trump wont pay his bills, how does he manage to stay in business bringing in like $400 million a year?

Obviously the few people who claim that they have been stiffed are dealing with peculiar circumstances and it is not typical of him.

Seems like any Republican running for office has to be willing to see his reputation destroyed by lying hacks.

Meanwhile Hilary lies about her emails, she lies about what Comey said about her conduct regarding classified materials storage, she lies about taking bribes, she lies about the entanglements of the Clinton Foundation and the State Department, she lies about Bills sexual aggressiveness and blames his victims, she lies about guilty rapists, she lies about so many real serious things that get people hurt and all the Democrats can do is say, 'Well, so does your guy.'

It is fucking stupid.

Forum List

Back