Donald Trump: I ‘helped a little bit’ with clearing rubble at Ground Zero

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011

"Everyone who helped clear the rubble -- and I was there, and I watched, and I helped a little bit -- but I want to tell you: Those people were amazing," Trump said. "Clearing the rubble. Trying to find additional lives. You didn't know what was going to come down on all of us -- and they handled it."

Standing atop the pile of rubble, sweat on his brow as he heaved rubble away, is how Trump was able to see the "thousands and thousands" of Muslims celebrating in New Jersey.

Donald Trump unquestionably went to Ground Zero after the attacks. New York Newsday reported on an appearance the previous day in its Sept. 14 paper.

The workers are so worn out that they barely glance at the sight of Donald Trump, every hair in place and impeccably dressed in a black suit, pressed white shirt and red tie, walking into the plaza with his cellular phone to his ear.​

"No, no. The building's gone," he says into the phone.​

At 1:45 says he has "over a hundred" men at Ground Zero and that there will eventually be "a couple hundred".

Last edited:
At 1:45 says he has "over a hundred" men at Ground Zero and that there will eventually be "a couple hundred".

Indeed, when you're digging through rubble of a destroyed skyscraper, the thing to wear is a suit and tie. :thup:

Interesting that he was about half his current size fifteen years ago. I guess if I were obese I'd want to hide behind clothes too.

images

"Everyone who helped clear the rubble -- and I was there, and I watched, and I helped a little bit -- but I want to tell you: Those people were amazing," Trump said. "Clearing the rubble. Trying to find additional lives. You didn't know what was going to come down on all of us -- and they handled it."

Standing atop the pile of rubble, sweat on his brow as he heaved rubble away, is how Trump was able to see the "thousands and thousands" of Muslims celebrating in New Jersey.

Donald Trump unquestionably went to Ground Zero after the attacks. New York Newsday reported on an appearance the previous day in its Sept. 14 paper.

The workers are so worn out that they barely glance at the sight of Donald Trump, every hair in place and impeccably dressed in a black suit, pressed white shirt and red tie, walking into the plaza with his cellular phone to his ear.​

It's out of the camera shot where we can't see it, but as he talks he's also digging out rubble with the extremely long fingernails of his left hand. Whatta guy.

He would've sent the maid to help clean up, but then there would've been no-one to vacuum the living room....

It's out of the camera shot where we can't see it, but as he talks he's also digging out rubble with the extremely long fingernails of his left hand. Whatta guy.
No...his hands are way too small.

You misunderstand . "Rubble" is what Trump calls poor people.

I may not have been at the WTC on 9/11....but I saw it on TV. I saw Muslims celebrating on TV too.

Oh, and I saw the second plane hit live......so.....just sayin.

What was really nice about the months that followed 9/11......it shut those asshole liberals up......finally. They didn't dare wrap their arms around terrorists like they do today. Too bad it didn't last.

Trump is what you get when rightwingers try to think for themselves...

...you get a guy who convinces them to let him do the thinking.

Just curious...

Hillary justified taking millions from Wall Street, invoking 9/11/01 twice, by bragging how she had helped. Don't remember hearing / reading about Hillary lifting a finger at ground zero, let alone visiting the site. She didn't hesitate to visit Wall Street with her hand out, though.

As bad as this lie is, it still beats Hillary claiming she was shot at in Bosnia.

Shrug. New York values where lying is king for both these candidates.

It makes me wonder who were the brave souls that went to help their brethren! Was it you? Or was it some real citizens that didnt give 2 fucks if they were progressives or conservative. Stick your stupid ass meandering back in your colon where it belongs.
Truth be known, most of the rescuers were progressive Union people.

I may not have been at the WTC on 9/11....but I saw it on TV. I saw Muslims celebrating on TV too.

Oh, and I saw the second plane hit live......so.....just sayin.

What was really nice about the months that followed 9/11......it shut those asshole liberals up......finally. They didn't dare wrap their arms around terrorists like they do today. Too bad it didn't last.

As bad as this lie is, it still beats Hillary claiming she was shot at in Bosnia.

Awesome defense of Trump - equate him to Hillary.

Awesome defense of Trump - equate him to Hillary.

I'm not defending Trump.

Hillary is no better and maybe worse.

Both are from New York, however.

Thanks New York.

Yeah, he brushed some dust off of his shoulders with his bare hands...

Forum List

Back