Donald Trump in Davos ... what a disgrace, lying through his teeth

Oh...your words, actions and complaints. But Pelosi is no “adult”. She is clinically insane. And none of your other offerings are any better. Not Booker or Pocahontas Warren or Sanders or ace auto mechanic AOC...none of them. They are all crazy. So try again.

My offerings?

Where do you get this fucked up idea I am a Dem?

Here is my presidential voting record for my lifetime...get a clue little man.

Johnson - 2016
Johnson - 2012
Barr - 2008
Badnarik - 2004
Browne - 2000
Perot. - 1996
Clinton - 1992
Bush I - 1988
Reagan - 1984

Wow. That didn’t even come close to addressing my post. Let’s try it again. In typical leftist fashion you whine that Trump hasn’t appointed enough of...”outsiders” was the media approved term you used.
So when did you ever demand that Trump appoint “outsiders”?

I have never demanded Trump do anything, that would be pretty useless.

But I did support the outsiders that he brought in and complained about the swamp dwellers he replaced them with.

“ Nobody here but us anti-swamp-dweller Hillary supporters”....right?

You always have supported Democrats...and been ashamed of it. Maybe that is cause for hope?

Yet not you nor any other of your Trump worshiping buddies can link to a single post of me doing so...weird how that works

Every post. You are the worst expression of what the left has done.

Yet not you nor any other of your Trump worshiping buddies can link to a single post of me doing so...weird how that works

Wow. That didn’t even come close to addressing my post. Let’s try it again. In typical leftist fashion you whine that Trump hasn’t appointed enough of...”outsiders” was the media approved term you used.
So when did you ever demand that Trump appoint “outsiders”?

I have never demanded Trump do anything, that would be pretty useless.

But I did support the outsiders that he brought in and complained about the swamp dwellers he replaced them with.

“ Nobody here but us anti-swamp-dweller Hikkary supporters”....right?

Are you drunk again?

Either way you are getting boring...is this your only trick?

Oh...your words, actions and complaints. But Pelosi is no “adult”. She is clinically insane. And none of your other offerings are any better. Not Booker or Pocahontas Warren or Sanders or ace auto mechanic AOC...none of them. They are all crazy. So try again.

My offerings?

Where do you get this fucked up idea I am a Dem?

Here is my presidential voting record for my lifetime...get a clue little man.

Johnson - 2016
Johnson - 2012
Barr - 2008
Badnarik - 2004
Browne - 2000
Perot. - 1996
Clinton - 1992
Bush I - 1988
Reagan - 1984

I told you where I got it. Your posts. If it wasn’t your intention you are either (1) awful at hiding your true feelings or (2) a piss poor communicator.

Looks like number one to me.

He had a number of outsiders on his team and now almost all have been replaced with establishment swampies
That's a vague unsupported blanket statement. Got any specific examples?

Tillerson being replaced by Pompeo is the most obvious example.
What about them?

Tillerson was an outsider with no tie to the swamp and he wad replaced by Pompeo a swamp critter of the 5th degree
Tillerson had to be replaced because he took untenable anti-USA positions regarding Iran and the Paris climate accord.

I told you where I got it. Your posts. If it wasn’t your intention you are either (1) awful at hiding your true feelings or (2) a piss poor communicator.

My post have never supported the Dems in any way. You are just too stupid to understand that.

That is why you cannot point to a single post that does what you claim.

He had a number of outsiders on his team and now almost all have been replaced with establishment swampies

What about them?

Tillerson was an outsider with no tie to the swamp and he wad replaced by Pompeo a swamp critter of the 5th degree
Tillerson had to be replaced because he took untenable anti-USA positions regarding Iran and the Paris climate accord.

They were not anti-USA position, but regardless...did he have to be replaced with a life long swamp dweller?

My post have never supported the Dems in any way. You are just too stupid to understand that.

That is why you cannot point to a single post that does what you claim.

Deep down you know that if you have to deny it you can’t be in the right.

Deep down you know that if you have to deny it you can’t be in the right.

Really now....so do you hold everyone to that standard? Does your god Trump get held to that standard?

What about them?

They were not anti-USA position, but regardless...did he have to be replaced with a life long swamp dweller?
Pompeo is not a life long swamp dweller.

the Trumpian heroic narrative is simple: powerful alpha warrior descends gold escalator. forgotten americans rise, don red helmets. Evil sorceress Hillary is defeated in single combat. great feasting and rejoicing by the unwashed masses follows. Swamp is drained and all live MAGA ever after.

Trump is draining the swamp at Davos, my friends!

DRAIN THE SWAMP! DRAIN THE SWAMP! DRAIN THE SWAMP! DRAIN THE SWAMP!

Trump *is* the standard bucko...and you fall far short of it.

Well of course I fall far short of your god...but the irony which you are likely too stupid to get is that you are doing to me the same thing the Dems do to him...make accusations without a single bit of evidence

What about them?

Pompeo is not a life long swamp dweller.

Sure he is, prior to being in Congress he was knee deep in the MIC with funding from Koch Industries, who also happened to fund his campaign to a great extent.

I am watching his speech and it is a disgrace appearing like an elementary school project talk about how Donald Trump saved the world.

Donald Trump is an international embarassment.
aaaand once again ..the economy is booming and 401ks are way up ! and the military is strong and Isis has been devastated !

Trump *is* the standard bucko...and you fall far short of it.

Well of course I fall far short of your god...but the irony which you are likely too stupid to get is that you are doing to me the same thing the Dems do to him...make accusations without a single bit of evidence

You are doing the same thing leftists always do....”who me”?

Yeah you. Ready for another beating in 2020?

It was a typical campaign speech. Is he aware that very few of the people there can vote in U.S. elections?
He thought he was at Mar A Lego sucking the ass of his cronies looking for cash contributions to the Donald Trump Legal Defense Fund. Trump will need it. If he's voted out he'll be looking down 10 miles of bad road. The SDNY will be on his ass like stink on a turd, & his boy Barr will be outside looking in. :banana:

You are doing the same thing leftists always do....”who me”?

Yes you. you wingnuts are all the same, it does not matter if you are left-wing or rightwing.

Yeah you. Ready for another beating in 2020?

you mean a Trump win? I fully expect that.

Has very little impact on my life which of the duopoly sits in the White House

Forum List

Back