Donald Trump in Davos ... what a disgrace, lying through his teeth

The problem here is that there has been no draining of the swamp and almost all if the “outsiders” on Trump’s team have been replaced with swamp critters.
Hillary Clinton, gone, James Comey, gone, Little Marco, gone, Ohr, gone, Yovanovitch, gone, Clapper, gone, Strzok, gone, Rod Rosenstein, gone, et cetera et cetera et cetera...

You're all fucking FIRED!

DRAIN THE SWAMP!

67 Trump swamp creatures have gone but Trump has made the swamp even more toxic with brazen lawlessness and crowds of boot-licker dupes following him.

There are more wounded Trump swamp creatures who are currently headless and unaware they are about to take a ride on the poop-chute of history.

Who has left Trump's administration and orbit?

By Jan Diehm, Sam Petulla and Zachary B. Wolf

Updated Monday, October 21, 2019

President Donald Trump's administration has been marked by a series of exits by high-ranking officials. Here are the most notable ones:

Why couldn't the Stalinist democrats charge "criminal" Trump with, you know, an actual crime?

Because Donald Trump owns Bill Barr.
What does that have to do with Ukraine saying there was no QPQ???

QPQ accusations are now so 2019.

With the US at "full employment" and unemployment rate at about 3.5% how can you expect more job growth?

How about Market preformacne....

Since the start of the trade war 2 years ago tomorrow...

The DJI has grown 11.99%, the NASDAQ 34.13%, the S&P 18.86% and the Russell 2000 5.59%.

Those are not impressive numbers, to put it mildly.

Just for point of reference...the two years before the start of the trade war...

The DJI had grown 64.15%, the NASDAQ 64.98%, the S&P 50.36% and the Russell 2000 60.19%.

Tomorrow, coincidentally, happens to be the anniversary of the market peak of 2018. Why would you pick that date? But a more honest person, leaving the leftist golfing gator out, would admit the market is up...wait for it...64% since Donald Trump was elected. Thats in the face of rate hikes, trade wars and 24/7 attacks on the country by people hoping to crash the market.

Thats an impressive number..to put it mildly. Its way more than I used as a projection (7%) in my planning.

Winning..while you lose Golfing Gator

That is the date that Trump issued his first tariffs and showed people he was stupid enough to start a trade war. It is not coincidence that the day he started his trade war was the day the market peaked.

Trump had a great run for his first year with the markets. Just think, more than 80% of that impressive number came in the first year when Trump had not done anything yet except hold pep rallies and golf.

In that case...more pep rallies and golf please.

Yep, I agree. More pep rallies and golf and leave the decision making to the adults.

Your gyrations get sillier every tine you post. These are the “adults” you want to replace our President with. A woman who speaks in word salad, a medically recognized sight of either dementia or psychopathy. This is your “adult” rambling about time and clocks and Longfellow...pure “word salad”.

Tom Elliott on Twitter

Last edited:
With the US at "full employment" and unemployment rate at about 3.5% how can you expect more job growth?

The DJI has grown 11.99%, the NASDAQ 34.13%, the S&P 18.86% and the Russell 2000 5.59%.

Just for point of reference...the two years before the start of the trade war...

The DJI had grown 64.15%, the NASDAQ 64.98%, the S&P 50.36% and the Russell 2000 60.19%.

Tomorrow, coincidentally, happens to be the anniversary of the market peak of 2018. Why would you pick that date? But a more honest person, leaving the leftist golfing gator out, would admit the market is up...wait for it...64% since Donald Trump was elected. Thats in the face of rate hikes, trade wars and 24/7 attacks on the country by people hoping to crash the market.

Thats an impressive number..to put it mildly. Its way more than I used as a projection (7%) in my planning.

That is the date that Trump issued his first tariffs and showed people he was stupid enough to start a trade war. It is not coincidence that the day he started his trade war was the day the market peaked.

Trump had a great run for his first year with the markets. Just think, more than 80% of that impressive number came in the first year when Trump had not done anything yet except hold pep rallies and golf.

Yep, I agree. More pep rallies and golf and leave the decision making to the adults.

Here’s another video wherein Pelosi incoherently rambles that impeachment is all about Vladimir “Plutin”...despite not one charge related “Plutin”.

You don’t want adults. You want pelosi.

Trump never said that draining the DC swamp would be easy or uncomplicated.

So, instead he has made it deeper....
Howso?

He had a number of outsiders on his team and now almost all have been replaced with establishment swampies

Golfing Gator was all for Trump appointing “outsiders”...don’t you remember his demands that Trump. Drain the swamp?

Yeah me neither.

Your gyrations get sillier every tine you post. These are the “adults” you want to replace our President with. A woman who speaks in word salad, a medically recognized sight of either dementia or psychopathy. This is your “adult” rambling about time and clocks and Longfellow...pure “word salad”.

Tom Elliott on Twitter

Donald Trump speaks in insults, slander, and word vomit.

Hillary Clinton, gone, James Comey, gone, Little Marco, gone, Ohr, gone, Yovanovitch, gone, Clapper, gone, Strzok, gone, Rod Rosenstein, gone, et cetera et cetera et cetera...

DRAIN THE SWAMP!

67 Trump swamp creatures have gone but Trump has made the swamp even more toxic with brazen lawlessness and crowds of boot-licker dupes following him.

There are more wounded Trump swamp creatures who are currently headless and unaware they are about to take a ride on the poop-chute of history.

President Donald Trump's administration has been marked by a series of exits by high-ranking officials. Here are the most notable ones:

Why couldn't the Stalinist democrats charge "criminal" Trump with, you know, an actual crime?

Evidence proves Ukraine lied. There was 'QPQ'.

Then why was there quod pro who charge?

Abuse of power meets that requirement. Clearly, Quid Pro Quo is not mentioned because Trumpers can't spell it and get confused by it like yourself.

Tom Elliott on Twitter

He speaks truth. It just feels to you like somebody is beating you to death with a stick.

Tom Elliott on Twitter

You are a weird one if you think I support any of the Dems.

Howso?

He had a number of outsiders on his team and now almost all have been replaced with establishment swampies

Golfing Gator was all for Trump appointing “outsiders”...don’t you remember his demands that Trump. Drain the swamp?

Yeah me neither.

That is because you do not pay attention, I do not worship Trump so in your worldview I am a far left Dem.

You mind only knows two things...those that worship Trump like yourself and everyone else

Here’s another video wherein Pelosi incoherently rambles that impeachment is all about Vladimir “Plutin”...despite not one charge related “Plutin”.

What the fuck makes you think I want Pelosi?

Fuck dude, are you drunk or just stupid? Or maybe it is both.

Tom Elliott on Twitter

He speaks truth. It just feels to you like somebody is beating you to death with a stick.

You are suffering TDS, Trump Devotion Syndrome. Get off your belly onto your knees and ponder your sad mental state.

Abuse of power meets that requirement. Clearly, Quid Pro Quo is not mentioned because Trumpers can't spell it and get confused by it like yourself.
So you must be able to prove this non criminal act of "abuse of power" without mean ole Mitch McConnell holding you back, right?

DRAIN THE SWAMP!

That's great for you, right?

Just present the evidence and you can impeach the Ukraine! Was that in The Mueller Report?

Tom Elliott on Twitter

You are a weird one if you think I support any of the Dems.

You always have supported Democrats...and been ashamed of it. Maybe that is cause for hope?

You always have supported Democrats...and been ashamed of it. Maybe that is cause for hope?

Yet not you nor any other of your Trump worshiping buddies can link to a single post of me doing so...weird how that works

Howso?

Yeah me neither.

That is because you do not pay attention, I do not worship Trump so in your worldview I am a far left Dem.

You mind only knows two things...those that worship Trump like yourself and everyone else

Wow. That didn’t even come close to addressing my post. Let’s try it again. In typical leftist fashion you whine that Trump hasn’t appointed enough of...”outsiders” was the media approved term you used.
So when did you ever demand that Trump appoint “outsiders”?

Wow. That didn’t even come close to addressing my post. Let’s try it again. In typical leftist fashion you whine that Trump hasn’t appointed enough of...”outsiders” was the media approved term you used.
So when did you ever demand that Trump appoint “outsiders”?

I have never demanded Trump do anything, that would be pretty useless.

But I did support the outsiders that he brought in and complained about the swamp dwellers he replaced them with.

What the fuck makes you think I want Pelosi?

Fuck dude, are you drunk or just stupid? Or maybe it is both.

Oh...your words, actions and complaints. But Pelosi is no “adult”. She is clinically insane. And none of your other offerings are any better. Not Booker or Pocahontas Warren or Sanders or ace auto mechanic AOC...none of them. They are all crazy. So try again.

Forum List

Back