Donald Trump in Davos ... what a disgrace, lying through his teeth

Ever notice how these progressive loons are always named something dark and ominous, or dog related?

What's up with that?

Dogs are a lot smarter than Leftists.

Your ilk?

I'd rather be a dog than a Leftist. Yes.

If only I had the power to grant your wish. I would have you defecating in public, sniffing butts, and licking your balls in a flash. Wait a minute, you are a Trumper, you are already doing that.

Last edited:
Ever notice how these progressive loons are always named something dark and ominous, or dog related?

What's up with that?

Dogs are a lot smarter than Leftists.

Your ilk?

I'd rather be a dog than a Leftist. Yes.

If only I had the power to grant your wish. I would have you defecating in public, sniffing butts, and licking your balls in a flash. Wait a minute, you are a Trumper, you are already doing that.

I would rather do that than be a Leftist and call men women who simply identify as women. What is a "Trumper"? LOL

You're so uneducated.

I am watching his speech and it is a disgrace appearing like an elementary school project talk about how Donald Trump saved the world.

Donald Trump is an international embarassment.

:itsok: Yes, the Democrats' coup presentation is going extremely poorly, not at all what you had hoped...poor lil' snowflake.

:p

I am watching his speech and it is a disgrace appearing like an elementary school project talk about how Donald Trump saved the world.

Lol, and you have to watch it for another 5 years to!

image.jpeg

You are doing the same thing leftists always do....”who me”?

Yes you. you wingnuts are all the same, it does not matter if you are left-wing or rightwing.

Yeah you. Ready for another beating in 2020?

you mean a Trump win? I fully expect that.

Has very little impact on my life which of the duopoly sits in the White House

That’s because you are a fool and have been trained to think like a serf. It’s part of the demoralization campaign....”nothing you can do about it anyway chump” is the message they’ve been sending you.
It’s the message of impeachment which was first imparted to you on Jan 20 2017 by the Washington Post.
But do you have to work so hard to prove what a chimp you are?

That’s because you are a fool and have been trained to think like a serf. It’s part of the demoralization campaign....

Fuck dude, how have you made it this far in life without a sense of irony.

You, the Trump worshiper that is a slave to his party is calling me a serf!

It is a crying shame you lack the basic intellect to understand irony.

That’s because you are a fool and have been trained to think like a serf. It’s part of the demoralization campaign....

Would you mind repeating that oh so original claim of powerlessness before the "duopololy"?

Would you mind repeating that oh so original claim of powerlessness before the "duopololy"?

There is only powerlessness because of people like you that have sold their soul to it. Right now you outnumber those of us who have not, but we are working on that.

There is only powerlessness because of people like you that have sold their soul to it. Right now you outnumber those of us who have not, but we are working on that.

Keep offering up Pelosi and AOC and Bernie Sanders..see if that fixes it :)

I did not offer either one, and both are still part of your beloved duopoly so why would I?

You are one confused individual.

You need to take another class in mathematics. The imbecilic statement you just made shows your total ignorance of anything remotely related to Mathematics.
But then you are a tRUMPer...you are actually embarrassing.
88d6fb18b33f462238d665f6e5630145.gif

Donald Trump should have worn a MAGA hat and shorts at Davos to look more like an elementary schoolboy.

His speech was very stilted and he lied about all aspects of the economy. He said the earnings of the middle and lower classes were rising faster than the earnings of the top 10% which is a blatant lie.

GDP growth under Trump is not any higher than it was under Obama.

Obama created more jobs in his last three years than Trump has in his three years.

The only aspect that Trump is better than Obama is creating debt. Debt is growing faster than the GDP during Trump's tenure.
Let me ask you this. If you have a D- average in a math class and you get it up to a B, you’ve done great but to get the B to an A is that much more difficult. BHO got it to a B and Trump got it to an A. Don’t be obtuse. It is OK to disagree and dislike Trump. You will have your chance to vote him out soon. Good luck.

You need to take another class in mathematics. The imbecilic statement you just made shows your total ignorance of anything remotely related to Mathematics.

Donald Trump should have worn a MAGA hat and shorts at Davos to look more like an elementary schoolboy.

His speech was very stilted and he lied about all aspects of the economy. He said the earnings of the middle and lower classes were rising faster than the earnings of the top 10% which is a blatant lie.

Obama created more jobs in his last three years than Trump has in his three years.

The only aspect that Trump is better than Obama is creating debt. Debt is growing faster than the GDP during Trump's tenure.
Let me ask you this. If you have a D- average in a math class and you get it up to a B, you’ve done great but to get the B to an A is that much more difficult. BHO got it to a B and Trump got it to an A. Don’t be obtuse. It is OK to disagree and dislike Trump. You will have your chance to vote him out soon. Good luck.

Thanks for wasting your time on that useless post. Happy to compare resumes at any time.

OH ! It is never a waste to prove and idiot tRUMPer like you with your foolish stupidity.
You have no re'sume only one you can make up and post.
But that is typical for your kind.

Thanks for wasting your time on that useless post. Happy to compare resumes at any time.

OH ! It is never a waste to prove and idiot tRUMPer like you with your foolish stupidity.
You have no re'sume only one you can make up and post.
But that is typical for your kind.

I do not mean literally, but I am happy to compare level of education and work experience.

I did not offer either one, and both are still part of your beloved duopoly so why would I?

You are one confused individual.

It’s all you have to offer. Even when they embarrass you. But we aren’t falling for your garbage. Get out of the way of the Trump Train with your AOC and Pelosi and Sanders. With candidates like that don’t expect any sympathy.

You poor widdle booby. Whatever will you do when Trump is no longer around to give focus and meaning to your dreary existence?

Forum List

Back