Donald Trump in Davos ... what a disgrace, lying through his teeth

Ever notice how these progressive loons are always named something dark and ominous, or dog related?

What's up with that?

Dogs are a lot smarter than Leftists.

Your ilk?

AzogtheDefiler is right. You people name yourselves like trolls living down in the underpinning of society...where you can saw away at the supports.

Rot has to be removed. Trump has perverted society with lies and corruption.

Ever notice how these progressive loons are always named something dark and ominous, or dog related?

What's up with that?

Your ilk?

AzogtheDefiler is right. You people name yourselves like trolls living down in the underpinning of society...where you can saw away at the supports.

Says you. What if people disagree?

What's up with that?

Your ilk?

Thinking people see it the opposite. Everything you claim Trump is doing is provably being done by the Dems.

What's up with that?

Your ilk?

Defilers are not good people and are the cause of the rot.

Donald the Defiler is your leader?

What's up with that?

Your ilk?

Thinking people see it the opposite. Everything you claim Trump is doing is provably being done by the Dems.

Publish your evidence.

Your ilk?

Publish your evidence.

One of hundreds.

Justice Dept. Says Facts Did Not Justify Continued Wiretap of Trump Aide
The revelation was the latest to underscore the flaws in the F.B.I.’s surveillance of Carter Page.

merlin_167129838_5d479267-17c6-449b-8f57-eab2212954f4-articleLarge.jpg

Your ilk?

Publish your evidence.

One of hundreds.

The revelation was the latest to underscore the flaws in the F.B.I.’s surveillance of Carter Page.

Donald Trump is corrupt and all his administration and associates should be under continuous surveillance to mitigate their crimes.

Your ilk?

I said people not me. So you believe if everyone disagrees with you they are wrote?

Publish your evidence.

One of hundreds.

Donald Trump is corrupt and all his administration and associates should be under continuous surveillance to mitigate their crimes.

And you have zero evidence to support your claim, but I have video evidence of bidens criminality, and we have circumstantial evidence of obummer's involvement in the illegal spying of Trump.

Seems it is YOUR side that should be under investigation.

Your ilk?

Publish your evidence.
You’re kidding, right? Why not solve this at the ballot box?

What's up with that?

Your ilk?

Like I’m gonna trust you termites to remove it.

What's up with that?

Your ilk?

Decent society is what he considers rot.

What's up with that?

Your ilk?

Leftists *always* project. It’s demonic and they can’t help it. For instance when Hillary claimed Trump wouldn’t accept the results of the election you knew then and there that she was going to reject the election results and attack democracy.

Vox Day devotes an entire chapter to this.

BD11BF8B-6812-45C1-BACC-65CC23B44308.jpeg

Last edited:
Your ilk?

Publish your evidence.

Scuff says the ballot box is not to be trusted. This should terrify anyone who doesn’t secretly want to rule by decree. The serfs here don’t mind.

Your ilk?

I said people not me. So you believe if everyone disagrees with you they are wrote?

You have defiled the English language.

Publish your evidence.

One of hundreds.

And you have zero evidence to support your claim, but I have video evidence of bidens criminality, and we have circumstantial evidence of obummer's involvement in the illegal spying of Trump.

Are you sending Rudi Giuliani to my house? Or, perhaps our buddy Azog the Defiler?

What's up with that?

I have actually noticed that. Fitting for their awful personalities, though.

Publish your evidence.

One of hundreds.

Are you sending Rudi Giuliani to my house? Or, perhaps our buddy Azog the Defiler?

We'll send Biden to sniff you. :113: You might like that though.

Your ilk?

Publish your evidence.

Lock him up. The Senate is disgracing itself and the GOP is getting worried about the orange stain.

Publish your evidence.

Lock him up. The Senate is disgracing itself and the GOP is getting worried about the orange stain.
And many think the opposite. If you want everyone to think alike move to North Korea. Right now you’re disgracing yourself on this board.

Forum List

Back