Donald Trump in his own words

Lack of available labor, especially low skill labor, increases inflation.
Rising wages is a good form of inflation

Paying workers not to work as we did during the lib wuflu hysteria cause the inflation we suffer from today

Rising wages is a good form of inflation

Paying workers not to work as we did during the lib wuflu hysteria cause the inflation we suffer from today
The vast majority of Americans won’t see rising wages, since they’re not in competition for those jobs.

Moreover, without the labor supply, businesses shut down, which means layoffs for middle class Americans.

Inflation hurts the very people you want to help.

The vast majority of Americans won’t see rising wages, since they’re not in competition for those jobs.

Moreover, without the labor supply, businesses shut down, which means layoffs for middle class Americans.

Inflation hurts the very people you want to help.
If you need more workers ban able bodied adults from welfare

Whi

Who ran for president of Minnesota???
Apparently you don’t understand how presidential elections work.

See, each state votes and if you win enough states, you become president.

Trump thinks he won Minnesota in 2020. I bet you believe that too.

Did you count them or do you just think there’s 10 million able bodied workers on welfare because the TV told you?
10 million able bodied deadbeats on welfare is your number not mine

Because I dont have a specific number to offer

But 10 million shoeless illegal aliens milling around on our streets is quite possible

10 million able bodied deadbeats on welfare is your number not mine

Because I dont have a specific number to offer

But 10 million shoeless illegal aliens milling around on our streets is quite possible
That’s the number of illegal immigrants in the country.

So you’re going to have to replace that workforce.

You can’t replace it with imaginary welfare queens.

So you’re going to have to replace that workforce.
I think there are more than 10 million illegal aliens and fake asylum seekers in America including children

Probably 30 million is more accurate

Once we finally close the border snd begin deporting illegal aliens we can argue about a guest worker program sans family if needed

Meaning no children or spouses allowed

And guest workers having to reapply every 6 months

I think there are more than 10 million illegal aliens and fake asylum seekers in America including children

Probably 30 million is more accurate

Once we finally close the border snd begin deporting illegal aliens we can argue about a guest worker program sans family if needed

Meaning no children or spouses allowed

And guest workers having to reapply every 6 months
So government red tape.

Sounds like a sure fire way to accomplish nothing.

If you think it’s actually 30 million, that’s even more disastrous for the economy. You are going to hurt a lot of people with this policy.

So government red tape.

Sounds like a sure fire way to accomplish nothing.If you think it’s actually 30 million, that’s even more disastrous for the economy. You are going to hurt a lot of people with this policy.
It will only hurt illegal aliens and fake asylum seekers

Forum List

Back