Donald Trump Is Set To Win The Presidency In 2024 By A Landslide - A Massive Number Of Votes

All of the stuff the democrats are doing right now is just buffoonery. It's all media sensationalism. It's all a set up for their big fall, and some of them know it.

Due to their fear of this 100% truth, all democrats can do is post an emoji thumbs down. Other than that they have nothing.

We know without a doubt God has chosen Trump to take over in November. It will not be dragged out for weeks- it will be a solid win.

I want everyone to remember the metamorphosis of this liberal democrat thievery.

From the face of a Trump stolen election... to the face of Joe Biden to the face of Kamala Harris. God is smooth.

Trump for the second time, is ordained by God to defeat a female/woman for the thrown.

I want everyone to remember the metamorphosis of this liberal democrat thievery.

From the face of a Trump stolen election... to the face of Joe Biden to the face of Kamala Harris. God is smooth.

Trump for the second time, is ordained by God to defeat a female/woman for the thrown.
again. THERE IS NO THRONE.

america has no throne. america needs no throne. go to 1 samual to read everything you need to know about thrones.

We know without a doubt God has chosen Trump to take over in November.
As it happens I also think that Trump will win very easily and a landslide result in his favour would not surprise me .
But the arrogance and stupidity in framing your belief in the way you have is quite disgusting .

Above all , it is completely out of line with Cult Christianity belief and guidance .
So stop being so absurd and imagining that you are some fifth rate prophet with a direct line to God Towers .

And if you insist on parading your mental problems publicly , use the singular pronoun and do not write as though you also speak for me .

President Trump will win the presidency in November. No one else can win it but him. This is ordained by God.
Trump is vastly more popular than the Harris-Walz duo. There's just one major problem. You can be sure that the democrats will simply do what they did during the 2020 election and most likely win.
As Soviet Union's Stalin's secretary once said:, "it's not who votes that count, it's who counts the votes."

Trump is vastly more popular than the Harris-Walz duo. There's just one major problem. You can be sure that the democrats will simply do what they did during the 2020 election and most likely win.
As Soviet Union's Stalin's secretary once said:, "it's not who votes that count, it's who counts the votes."
you really haven't been paying attention, have you?

if trump thought he could win a free and fair election, he wouldn't have spent 4 years setting up to steal 1.

again. THERE IS NO THRONE.

america has no throne. america needs no throne. go to 1 samual to read everything you need to know about thrones.
1723624174542.png

I liked the reaction from the fake news media and wailing of the Hillary pink hat .. muffin tops!

Awe those were the good times … 2016 ..😄 .. 2020.

Forum List

Back