Donald Trump: It's 'Okay' To Call Undocumented Immigrants 'Rapists'

You people can make any brainiac argument you want to defend Trump,

but Trump has offended Hispanics, and the Hispanic vote will reflect that.

He claimed he will get the Hispanic vote and he's just crazy enough to pull it off.

But you keep making predictions that won't happen......kinda like Global Warming.

You're overestimating the number of illegals who will vote in this election.

I'm reading you God's law. Pay attention.

You don't believe in God, do you? What law of God says we have to allow every desperate Mexican peasant or criminal to cross the border?

You have to win elections. You can't.

So you support having open borders? Are you actually admitting that?

As I said, you're overestimating the number of illegals who will vote in this election.

I support no immigration.

Ironic. For all the Leftists that call us "anti-immigration", it's actually true for you.

165198_600.jpg

Donald Trump continues to defend his offensive comments about illegal immigration and border security, claiming in an interview published on Sunday that it was "okay" for him to have described undocumented immigrants as "rapists."

In an expletive-laden interview with The Washington Post's Robert Costa, conducted Saturday aboard Trump's private jet, the GOP presidential hopeful shrugged off the controversy caused by his remarks, which came during his campaign launch last month.

"It is a very rough word. It’s okay to use," Trump told Costa, referring specifically to the word "rapist."

More: Donald Trump It's 'Okay' To Call Undocumented Immigrants 'Rapists'

Trump's rhetoric is not supported by the facts.

For more than a century, innumerable studies have confirmed two simple yet powerful truths about the relationship between immigration and crime: immigrants are less likely to commit serious crimes or be behind bars than the native-born, and high rates of immigration are associated with lower rates of violent crime and property crime. This holds true for both legal immigrants and the unauthorized, regardless of their country of origin or level of education. In other words, the overwhelming majority of immigrants are not “criminals” by any commonly accepted definition of the term. For this reason, harsh immigration policies are not effective in fighting crime. Read more...

Immigration and Crime: Immigration Policy Center

They are here illegally, thus they are all criminals to start with.

They are raping the legal citizens of this country of taxpayer dollars and resources that should go to our citizens, not a criminal from another country.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

According to NaziCons - blacks are killing half the whites and Mexicans are raping the other half. It's funny how they never offer any "credible" statistics to back that up.

Actually, he did not limit his rapist statement to illegal immigrants. He used the "rapist' term in connection with Mexican immigrants, period.
Need a link for that, Gertrude...

(sigh)

What does "they are bringing" mean...does it mean Obama is bringing legal rapists into America?

Deltex, I am not even a little bit interested in parsing Trump's speeches for you. If he has to have his words rehashed, and rephrased, or rewritten, so that the meaning no longer is the same as the words that he spoke, then I don't think that he should be in charge of the State Dept., which falls under the administrative branch of the US government. Of course, that went without saying before he even opened his mouth.

I fail to see the problem. Illegal aliens should be kicked out of the country and told they will be shot on site if they try to cross again. Being called a rapist is benign by comparison.

According to NaziCons - blacks are killing half the whites and Mexicans are raping the other half. It's funny how they never offer any "credible" statistics to back that up.

Mmm, plenty of stats on black crime and black on white crime.

FBI stats lump Hispanics in with Whites for crime purposes. Which makes hard numbers difficult to come by.

I fail to see the problem. Illegal aliens should be kicked out of the country and told they will be shot on site if they try to cross again. Being called a rapist is benign by comparison.

Shooting on sight is a bit extreme.

But worrying about their feelings is certainly not called for.

Donald Trump continues to defend his offensive comments about illegal immigration and border security, claiming in an interview published on Sunday that it was "okay" for him to have described undocumented immigrants as "rapists."

In an expletive-laden interview with The Washington Post's Robert Costa, conducted Saturday aboard Trump's private jet, the GOP presidential hopeful shrugged off the controversy caused by his remarks, which came during his campaign launch last month.

"It is a very rough word. It’s okay to use," Trump told Costa, referring specifically to the word "rapist."

For more than a century, innumerable studies have confirmed two simple yet powerful truths about the relationship between immigration and crime: immigrants are less likely to commit serious crimes or be behind bars than the native-born, and high rates of immigration are associated with lower rates of violent crime and property crime. This holds true for both legal immigrants and the unauthorized, regardless of their country of origin or level of education. In other words, the overwhelming majority of immigrants are not “criminals” by any commonly accepted definition of the term. For this reason, harsh immigration policies are not effective in fighting crime. Read more...

They are raping the legal citizens of this country of taxpayer dollars and resources that should go to our citizens, not a criminal from another country.

I see. In Trumpese, "Rape" actually means "steal".

This guy should have an interpreter present for when he speaks.

I am offended! Not by the term rapist, because I think that a majority is raping this country of it's assets.

I am offended and will continue to be offended by the word UNDOCUMENTED! They are ILLEGAL and nothing can change that.

I see. In Trumpese, "Rape" actually means "steal".

This guy should have an interpreter present for when he speaks.

Just like in Vandalshandlese somebody saying that a father will defend his son if you try to carry out your sick fantasy of breaking his legs ......is a death threat.

What should we call illegal immigrants who commit rape? Is there another word for it? Forcible sperm donors?

Fuck off!

I am offended! Not by the term rapist, because I think that a majority is raping this country of it's assets.

I am offended and will continue to be offended by the word UNDOCUMENTED! They are ILLEGAL and nothing can change that.

Jackson, don't give up your day job to become an attorney. Under the constitution of the USA, nobody in this country is an "illegal alien" until he has been so determined by a court of law.

Shooting on sight is a bit extreme.

But worrying about their feelings is certainly not called for.
Shooting on site is exactly what you do to a foreign invading force.

Jackson, don't give up your day job to become an attorney. Under the constitution of the USA, nobody in this country is an "illegal alien" until he has been so determined by a court of law.
So........

George Zimmerman isn't a murderer.

So........

George Zimmerman isn't a murderer.

You are ignored again, killer.....

Forum List

Back