Donald Trump: It's 'Okay' To Call Undocumented Immigrants 'Rapists'

I am sure that they will do that, having increased the number of border patrolmen by 300% (plus their vehicles) in the last 6 years....just as soon as you agree to increasing your taxes to pay for it. You see, these guys are not put into federal prisons. there is no more room. They pay private prisons well over $100 per day to keep them....up to 20 years. They also have to pay private companies for transporting them...in white school buses. They also have to fly people back to places like Honduras, at taxpayer expense. Then, they also have to pay for legal representation for those charged in court. There are also meals to pay for. etc., etc,.

But, of course, Trump is going to make ALL of these issues vanish like the wicked witch in the Wizard of OZ;

The money is already there, take it out of the federal benefits paid to illegals, they shouldn't have them anyway.

So, you don't think that this has not already busted the budget? Seven federal courts used to deal with drug, and other federal crimes. Now, they are exclusively set aside for deporting illegals. The Border patrol is spending 300% more than they were 6 years ago.

The tea party believes that law enforcement should be free.

The tea party is dumber than a sack of rocks.

How about actually replying to what I said and get off the soap box.

Ok, Let me try to phrase it another way. Increased efforts to deport illegal aliens costs money

We are already spending more money in the government than it takes in

The tea party is against the government deficient spending

And you, somehow, believe that all of this can be overcome without pain?

Why do you think I said to put the pain on the very folks that are creating the problem? Take all the money we're spending on making them comfortable and put it towards shipping their asses out.

Apparently, you have not read law. The answer to your question is that it is unconstitutional for the USA to initiate "cruel and unusual punishment' of people who have been incarcerated. This is the reason that prison inmates are given medical care for free.

Don't blame me. Blame the founding fathers.

Here is my illegal immigration policy:

If you are illegally in the country and are pulled over. detained, or arrested for any reason, you will be deported to your country of origin the next day. PERIOD. You are here illegally. You have no rights, you are not entitled to a trial or a hearing. You are not entitled to a phone call or a lawyer. You will be deported and all of your in-country assets seized to pay for the cost to ship you home.

If you are trying to legally immigrate to the USA: WELCOME!!

Donald Trump continues to defend his offensive comments about illegal immigration and border security, claiming in an interview published on Sunday that it was "okay" for him to have described undocumented immigrants as "rapists."

In an expletive-laden interview with The Washington Post's Robert Costa, conducted Saturday aboard Trump's private jet, the GOP presidential hopeful shrugged off the controversy caused by his remarks, which came during his campaign launch last month.

"It is a very rough word. It’s okay to use," Trump told Costa, referring specifically to the word "rapist."

More: Donald Trump It's 'Okay' To Call Undocumented Immigrants 'Rapists'

Trump's rhetoric is not supported by the facts.

For more than a century, innumerable studies have confirmed two simple yet powerful truths about the relationship between immigration and crime: immigrants are less likely to commit serious crimes or be behind bars than the native-born, and high rates of immigration are associated with lower rates of violent crime and property crime. This holds true for both legal immigrants and the unauthorized, regardless of their country of origin or level of education. In other words, the overwhelming majority of immigrants are not “criminals” by any commonly accepted definition of the term. For this reason, harsh immigration policies are not effective in fighting crime. Read more...

Immigration and Crime: Immigration Policy Center

Trump is right, the Mexican governtment is releasing criminals and allowing them to get into the US. Criminals that include rapists and murderers.

He never said the majority of immigrants are criminals.

I find it funny that Lakhota used to pretend to be in favor of stopping illegal immigration, now is totally against the one person raising the issue again, and the one person that would actually do something about it.

You're just a partisan hack that will do anything to see a Dem win.

The Criminalization of Immigration in the United States

For more than a century, innumerable studies have confirmed two simple yet powerful truths about the relationship between immigration and crime: immigrants are less likely to commit serious crimes or be behind bars than the native-born, and high rates of immigration are associated with lower rates of violent crime and property crime. This holds true for both legal immigrants and the unauthorized, regardless of their country of origin or level of education. In other words, the overwhelming majority of immigrants are not “criminals” by any commonly accepted definition of the term. For this reason, harsh immigration policies are not effective in fighting crime. Read more...

Much More: Immigration and Crime: Immigration Policy Center

I wish NaziCons would stop lying about immigrant crime.

Hell, they could all be Mother Theresa-s for all anyone really cares.

Doesn't matter.

The latest wave of 12,000,000 Illegal Aliens should not be rewarded by being allowed to stay here.

Doesn't matter.

The latest wave of 12,000,000 Illegal Aliens should not be rewarded by being allowed to stay here.

Look if "Mother Teresa" or a whole fucking pack of nuns came across the border UNDOCUMENTED / ILLEGALLY , I would send their ass's back home. You act like fucking religious figures have the ability to break civil law.

It is this mentality that has created sanctuary cities and fucking scum bags like you who condone them.

Fucking breaking the law is breaking the law even if you are the fucking pope.

Laws are the previous societies way of stating what is approved by them as a majority at the time.

Coming along and ignoring laws instead of working to change them is illegal, end of discussion.

Doesn't matter.

Look if "Mother Teresa" or a whole fucking pack of nuns came across the border UNDOCUMENTED / ILLEGALLY , I would send their ass's back home. You act like fucking religious figures have the ability to break civil law.

It is this mentality that has created sanctuary cities and fucking scum bags like you who condone them.

Fucking breaking the law is breaking the law even if you are the fucking pope.

Laws are the previous societies way of stating what is approved by them as a majority at the time.

Coming along and ignoring laws instead of working to change them is illegal, end of discussion.
Don't look now, chum, but I'm on the same side you are - namely, not rewarding Illegals by allowing them to stay.

The reference to Mother Theresa was pure sarcastic metaphor, useful for negating protestations about the good or bad nature of most Illegal Aliens.

Negating, by saying that it doesn't make any difference if it WAS Mother Theresa, or an entire trainload of them... they should STILL be sent home.

Your inability to discern even that simple connection does not bode well for your participation here over time; however, anyone can make a mistake, and, ordinarily, I'd be inclined to let it slide, as a one-time shot.

However, given that you saw fit to mistakenly call me a 'fucking scum bag' who condones giving Illegals a free pass, and your numbskull-like inability to identify Friendlies vs. Adversaries, leads me to serve-up a fitting commentary on your remarkable lack of any substantive discerning ability...

37399862.jpg

Oh, and, given your apparent and embarrassing lack of an ability to distinguish Friend from Foe, it might be best if you...

"Stay off our side", eh?

Neanderthals like you do far more harm than good to Anti-Illegals advocacy.

We're stronger without you, than with you.

Another lamo thread brought to you by that idiot known as Shittingbull.

Just waiting to hear the outrage on the next Rep who is popular. Should be a doozy. LOL

Forum List

Back