🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump Megyn Kelly : Fox News Host a "Bimbo," Candidate Says on Twitter

Liberals have said worse about Kelly.

Can you name a leading Democratic candidate for President who has said worse about Megyn Kelly?
Is she going to the monitor in the democrat debate?

Is that essential?
Oh it would be great if she went after Hillary the way she went after Trump. I'm sure ole Hillary would say something about Kelly afterwards.

Doubtful. Clinton is a class-act. Trump is not.

Right, the hildabeast invented the war on women trying to protect her sleaze ball hubby.

If the Democratic front-runner called Megyn Kelly a 'bimbo' there would be dozens of threads and heads exploding here. Bet the farm on it.

Last edited:
Can you name a leading Democratic candidate for President who has said worse about Megyn Kelly?

You guys seem to struggle with your "you do it too" analogies

The fact that liberals may attack Megyn Kelly is not the same as the leading Republican for president calling her a bimbo or calling other women "fat pigs"
Kinda like Bill Clinton saying Obama would've been serving him tea a few years back?
Showing how far, Bill was saying, the color barrier has fallen politically in America.
No he told his buddy, just think a few years ago this man would be serving us tea. I guess he was bitter that Obama hand Hillary's ass to her.
You are bitter, not Bill Clinton. He was noting how far things had come.

But Righties say there is no war on women.

And the last time I looked Megyn Kelly was looking damned hot.

Just sayin'...

I mean, what stupid motherfucker wants to diss Megyn Kelly?
Liberals have said worse about Kelly.

The fact that liberals may attack Megyn Kelly is not the same as the leading Republican for president calling her a bimbo or calling other women "fat pigs"
Kinda like Bill Clinton saying Obama would've been serving him tea a few years back?

What is offensive about that?

That is the country we once lived in. The only way a black man could get in the White House was as a servant

Trump can't even act like an adult. Not surprised.
That is what is most surprising about so called conservatives. They used to insist on a certain level of decorum. Now anything goes in the name of "telling it like it is"
They really think a president can act like this?

Indeed.
Rosie O'Donnell is a fat pig. Truth hurts?

Well, then, I hope that Republicans say that kind of stuff all the way through election day. Please, help them to do this.

That what you want to hear while your party still blames everything on W?

That is what is most surprising about so called conservatives. They used to insist on a certain level of decorum. Now anything goes in the name of "telling it like it is"

So you hate Republicans for being too judgmental and for not being judgmental enough at the same time...

So you hate Republicans for being too judgmental and for not being judgmental enough at the same time...
Actually, I can't believe what fucking idiots they are

Trump is a bigger joke than Palin and Conservatives are too dumb to know they are being played

megyn-kelly.jpg

Would Donald do Megyn?

Trump is a bigger joke than Palin and Conservatives are too dumb to know they are being played

Yes, I'm sure the evaluation of a leftist moonbat like you gives them considerable pause at what they are doing

Yes, I'm sure the evaluation of a leftist moonbat like you gives them considerable pause at what they are doing
It should

It is not only the left mocking them but the entire world

It should

Wow, that sucks. So do you lead the world or did they just appoint you spokesman for them?

It should

Wow, that sucks. So do you lead the world or did they just appoint you spokesman for them?
Can we be serious?

Anyone who thinks Sarah Palin or Donald Trump are presidential material are fucking morons

It should

Can we be serious?

Anyone who thinks Sarah Palin or Donald Trump are presidential material are fucking morons

No, I don't think you can. Though it may be that your 92,592nd attempt will be the charm.

Neither one floats my boat, but both are better than the guy doing it now

Omg Obama has been a whiney little bitch if he doesn't get his way. Real presidential.

We could say the same about Obama and Hillary.

Forum List

Back