🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump Megyn Kelly : Fox News Host a "Bimbo," Candidate Says on Twitter

Liberals have said worse about Kelly.

Can you name a leading Democratic candidate for President who has said worse about Megyn Kelly?
Is she going to the monitor in the democrat debate?

You guys seem to struggle with your "you do it too" analogies

The fact that liberals may attack Megyn Kelly is not the same as the leading Republican for president calling her a bimbo or calling other women "fat pigs"
Kinda like Bill Clinton saying Obama would've been serving him tea a few years back?

What is offensive about that?

That is the country we once lived in. The only way a black man could get in the White House was as a servant
Yeah if you disagreed with Obama, you are a racist. I would love for Trump to say the same as Bill, and see you bite your lip not to say anything.

So you hate Republicans for being too judgmental and for not being judgmental enough at the same time...
Actually, I can't believe what fucking idiots they are

Trump is a bigger joke than Palin and Conservatives are too dumb to know they are being played

Yes, I'm sure the evaluation of a leftist moonbat like you gives them considerable pause at what they are doing
It should

It is not only the left mocking them but the entire world

Wow, that sucks. So do you lead the world or did they just appoint you spokesman for them?
Can we be serious?

Anyone who thinks Sarah Palin or Donald Trump are presidential material are fucking morons

Anyone who can't read simple sentences is a fucking moron too, you know, you.

I said they are better than Obama, I also said I'm not a fan of either as President

The fact that liberals may attack Megyn Kelly is not the same as the leading Republican for president calling her a bimbo or calling other women "fat pigs"

Indeed.
Rosie O'Donnell is a fat pig. Truth hurts?

Well, then, I hope that Republicans say that kind of stuff all the way through election day. Please, help them to do this.

That what you want to hear while your party still blames everything on W?
Are you kidding? After 8 years years of blaming Clinton?

Can you name a leading Democratic candidate for President who has said worse about Megyn Kelly?

Kinda like Bill Clinton saying Obama would've been serving him tea a few years back?

That is the country we once lived in. The only way a black man could get in the White House was as a servant
Yeah if you disagreed with Obama, you are a racist. I would love for Trump to say the same as Bill, and see you bite your lip not to say anything.
No...if you disagree with President Obama you are not a racist....unless you couch it in racist terms.

No...if you disagree with President Obama you are not a racist....unless you couch it in racist terms.

Or do it while displaying a poster with a picture of him with a bone in his nose or while wearing this t shirt...

Screen-Shot-2012-10-13-at-3.15.39-PM.png

Trump can't even act like an adult. Not surprised.
That is what is most surprising about so called conservatives. They used to insist on a certain level of decorum. Now anything goes in the name of "telling it like it is"
They really think a president can act like this?
Omg Obama has been a whiney little bitch if he doesn't get his way. Real presidential.
Can you guys just quit the bullshit?

Answering "Obama does it too" to every situation does not cut it

Obama does not call women fat pigs and bimbos

That is what is most surprising about so called conservatives. They used to insist on a certain level of decorum. Now anything goes in the name of "telling it like it is"

So you hate Republicans for being too judgmental and for not being judgmental enough at the same time...

Trump is a bigger joke than Palin and Conservatives are too dumb to know they are being played
We could say the same about Obama and Hillary.
Actually, no you can't

You may disagree with their policies but no, Hillary and Obama are at nowhere near the ineptitude of a Trump or Palin. They are creations of the rightwing media

I like Megan, but she jumped on the bull's back, so I'm not real sympathetic that she got bucked off.

I also like Megan...and she is no bimbo that's for sure ...but she works for FOX and Fox wants Jeb Bush to become President.

That's the bad news. :(

Omg Obama has been a whiney little bitch if he doesn't get his way. Real presidential.

I'll bet he does, every one does, he just ain't got the guts to do it in public.

I'll bet he does, every one does, he just ain't got the guts to do it in public.
Rolls eyes

Rolls eyes

Yep, but no denial I see. LMAO

What war on women?
Yes.

Republicans seek to deny women their right to privacy, they seek to deny women access to affordable reproductive healthcare – the idiocy of 'defunding' Planned Parenthood being the most recent example.

The social conservative agenda is fundamentally hostile to the interests of women.

Rolls eyes

Rolls eyes and chuckles at what a fucking idiot you are

"Donald Trump Megyn Kelly : Fox News Host a "Bimbo," Candidate Says on Twitter"

Further confirmation that Trump isn't a serious candidate.

Serious as a trainwreck

Hey, as long as Conservatives are buying the bullshit, ride it as long as you can

Rolls eyes

Rolls eyes and chuckles at what a fucking idiot you are

And still no denials, go figure.

Indeed.
Rosie O'Donnell is a fat pig. Truth hurts?

Well, then, I hope that Republicans say that kind of stuff all the way through election day. Please, help them to do this.

That what you want to hear while your party still blames everything on W?
Are you kidding? After 8 years years of blaming Clinton?
When did Bush blame Clinton?

Bullshit people in this forum constantly called me racist for disagreeing with Obama.

We could say the same about Obama and Hillary.
Actually, no you can't

You may disagree with their policies but no, Hillary and Obama are at nowhere near the ineptitude of a Trump or Palin. They are creations of the rightwing media
Obama is a failure, blames his failures on anyone but himself. Clinton had to move to New York so she could become a senator, a failure as a wife. Also Bengazi? Lol

What war on women?
Yes.

Republicans seek to deny women their right to privacy, they seek to deny women access to affordable reproductive healthcare – the idiocy of 'defunding' Planned Parenthood being the most recent example.

The social conservative agenda is fundamentally hostile to the interests of women.

Abortion as birth control is NOT a reproductive right. It is murder. Selling dead baby organs is illegal and immoral.

hostile to women???? how about those femaie babies killed before birth? is that hostile to women?

PP was started by Margaret Sanger to reduce the reproduction of blacks by aborting them. It amazes me that minority loving liberals support such genicide.

every tenet of liberalism is a contradiction.

Forum List

Back