🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump Megyn Kelly : Fox News Host a "Bimbo," Candidate Says on Twitter

Trump can't even act like an adult. Not surprised.
That is what is most surprising about so called conservatives. They used to insist on a certain level of decorum. Now anything goes in the name of "telling it like it is"
They really think a president can act like this?

exactly.. trump could have answered that question graciously and shown a little tact... an opportunity to demonstrate situational awareness and appropriate presidential decorum...

but noooo that bleeding bimbo bitch made him look bad! waaa

:rolleyes: republicans do believe in personal responsibility, after all...
Very good point

This was Trumps chance to look "Presidential"

He failed miserably

How is anyone possibly not "informed properly about birth control" in this day and age? You are being preposterous. It's bizarre to me how with liberals when you pick a side that you then think everything about that side is right and everything about the other side is wrong. There is no reason other than in exceptional cases a woman should ever need an abortion. None. I'm pro-choice, but I'm not all black and white like you are, I deal with reality

No, I'm reading facts...you should try it.

Contraceptive Use Among U.S. Women Having Abortions in 2000-2001
Nobody says "oh, I don't need birth control, I can just get an abortion later".

Stop being such an in the bubble RW nut job...you're supposed to be libertarian.

:wtf:

How is saying I think the majority of women have abortions because they don't want to have a baby making it birth control not libertarian? You're going to have to esplain that one to me.

Just so you know, libertarian means I don't want government to make our decisions for us. It doesn't mean I have to agree with why people make their choices.

You didn't say that. You were supporting the outrageous claim that women use abortion as a means of birth control. That's a RW talking point, not something a Libertarian would say. You talk like a RW nut job living exclusively in the bubble.

Nobody says "meh, I don't need birth control, I can just get an abortion later". That's ludicrous.

I just said it again, the majority of women who get abortions are using it as birth control. They didn't want to get pregnant, they fix it. That's birth control.

And again, I just explained the obvious to you and you whiffed on it again. Libertarianism is about government not making our choices for us. That is why I am solidly pro-choice. Libertarianism is not about your assigning me the task of having to parrot your liberal talking points.

When a woman has an abortion only because she doesn't want to be pregnant, that is birth control. You can't talking point your way out of that.

Nobody says "meh, I don't need birth control, I can just get an abortion later". That's ludicrous.

How does that make it not birth control? When you get an abortion only because you don't want to be pregnant ... that ... is .... birth control.

Birth control: "the practice of preventing unwanted pregnancies, typically by use of contraception"

An abortion to not be pregnant is exactly that

And like a RW nut job, you think repeating the lie will make it true. Women are not using abortion as birth control. Women use contraception for birth control and sometimes it fails.

You are a black and white left wing nut job. If you support the right to an abortion, in your tiny mind that means you have to support all abortions. I can support the right to an abortion without justifying them. It's just not an appropriate use of govenrmental power to force a woman to carry a baby to term. My support for abortion ends there. I also don't think feeding your kids ice cream for dinner is a good idea, but I also don't support it being against the law. I just blew a hole in your one dimensional mind, didn't I?

First, you are begging the question, you have not shown women who get abortions took birth control. Your own article said almost half (46%) did not take any in the month they got pregnant. That doesn't even include then ones who didn't take it for the particular intercourse they got pregnant.

Regardless. Being the backup contraceptive doesn't make it not a contraceptive any more than wearing a belt means that also wearing a pair of suspenders doesn't mean the suspenders aren't there to hold your pants up. You really, truly are a simpleton.

Birth control is what you do to not be pregnant. When you get an abortion to not be pregnant, that is birth control. By definition. [/discussion]

Last edited:
That is what is most surprising about so called conservatives. They used to insist on a certain level of decorum. Now anything goes in the name of "telling it like it is"
Omg Obama has been a whiney little bitch if he doesn't get his way. Real presidential.
Can you guys just quit the bullshit?

Answering "Obama does it too" to every situation does not cut it

Obama does not call women fat pigs and bimbos

Sure he did

OBAMA PUT LIPSTICK ON A PIG IT S STILL A PIG New York Post

I don't like what Trump said. However, as you point out, it's nothing compared to what they did to Palin. They justified Slick sexually harassing Kathleen Wiley and Paula Jones. They buried Juanita Broderick. They called Condi "Aunt Jemima" and Powell and Thomas "Uncle Tom." Then they talk about decorum? They are pathetic

No, I'm reading facts...you should try it.

Contraceptive Use Among U.S. Women Having Abortions in 2000-2001
Nobody says "oh, I don't need birth control, I can just get an abortion later".

Stop being such an in the bubble RW nut job...you're supposed to be libertarian.

How is saying I think the majority of women have abortions because they don't want to have a baby making it birth control not libertarian? You're going to have to esplain that one to me.

Just so you know, libertarian means I don't want government to make our decisions for us. It doesn't mean I have to agree with why people make their choices.

You didn't say that. You were supporting the outrageous claim that women use abortion as a means of birth control. That's a RW talking point, not something a Libertarian would say. You talk like a RW nut job living exclusively in the bubble.

I just said it again, the majority of women who get abortions are using it as birth control. They didn't want to get pregnant, they fix it. That's birth control.

And again, I just explained the obvious to you and you whiffed on it again. Libertarianism is about government not making our choices for us. That is why I am solidly pro-choice. Libertarianism is not about your assigning me the task of having to parrot your liberal talking points.

When a woman has an abortion only because she doesn't want to be pregnant, that is birth control. You can't talking point your way out of that.

How does that make it not birth control? When you get an abortion only because you don't want to be pregnant ... that ... is .... birth control.

Birth control: "the practice of preventing unwanted pregnancies, typically by use of contraception"

An abortion to not be pregnant is exactly that

And like a RW nut job, you think repeating the lie will make it true. Women are not using abortion as birth control. Women use contraception for birth control and sometimes it fails.

You are a black and white left wing nut job. If you support the right to an abortion, in your tiny mind that means you have to support all abortions. I can support the right to an abortion without justifying them. It's just not an appropriate use of govenrmental power to force a woman to carry a baby to term. My support for abortion ends there. I also don't think feeding your kids ice cream for dinner is a good idea, but I also don't support it being against the law. I just blew a hole in your one dimensional mind, didn't I?

First, you are begging the question, you have not shown women who get abortions took birth control. Your own article said almost half (46%) did not take any in the month they got pregnant. That doesn't even include then ones who didn't take it for the particular intercourse they got pregnant.

Regardless. Being the backup contraceptive doesn't make it not a contraceptive any more than wearing a belt means that also wearing a pair of suspenders doesn't mean the suspenders aren't there to hold your pants up. You really, truly are a simpleton.

Birth control is what you do to not be pregnant. When you get an abortion to not be pregnant, that is birth control. By definition. [/discussion]

Of course you want a woman to have to justify herself to you...that's because you're not a Libertarian...you're just an authoritarian Republican who doesn't like to pay taxes. :lol:

Saying things like "abortion is used as birth control" is just one more example.

Omg Obama has been a whiney little bitch if he doesn't get his way. Real presidential.

Sure he did

I don't like what Trump said. However, as you point out, it's nothing compared to what they did to Palin. They justified Slick sexually harassing Kathleen Wiley and Paula Jones. They buried Juanita Broderick. They called Condi "Aunt Jemima" and Powell and Thomas "Uncle Tom." Then they talk about decorum? They are pathetic

Who is "they"? You can name a candidate for President that said any of those things? No, you can't. Just another false equivalency from the Authoritarian Republican.

Sure he did

Who is "they"? You can name a candidate for President that said any of those things? No, you can't. Just another false equivalency from the Authoritarian Republican.
Biden, they want to put you back in chains. Clinton on Obama, just a few years ago he would've been serving us tea. Lol liberals are looney.

Sure he did

Biden, they want to put you back in chains. Clinton on Obama, just a few years ago he would've been serving us tea. Lol liberals are looney.

Sure he did

That isn't anything akin to what the Authoritarian Republican Kaz was talking about. Obama isn't a woman.

Of course you want a woman to have to justify herself to you...

You are seriously a stupid person. There is no way you can justify this from anything I said.

I said it's NOT up to me, bimbo, it's up to the woman. Something is seriously wrong with you. Maybe you shouldn't have quit grade school. I realize hindsight is 20/20...

Kelly isnt a bimbo!! no way in hell i will insult bimbo's like that. She is an establishment pig wrapped in excrement.

sorry to insult excrement.

Sure he did

You Republicans need to stay out of people's bedrooms and stop attacking everyone in the world you don't like

You are seriously a stupid person. There is no way you can justify this from anything I said.

I said it's NOT up to me, bimbo, it's up to the woman. Something is seriously wrong with you. Maybe you shouldn't have quit grade school. I realize hindsight is 20/20...

You said you want a woman to have to justify her abortion. To who Mr. Authoritarian?

Sure he did

That isn't anything akin to what the Authoritarian Republican Kaz was talking about. Obama isn't a woman.

Yes, if Obama were a woman, then you Republicans would want him barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen instead of having a real job. You probably wouldn't want to let him drive if you had a choice

Sure he did

You Republicans need to stay out of people's bedrooms and stop attacking everyone in the world you don't like

Which Democratic candidates for President said terrible things about Palin, Broderick or Rice?

You said you want a woman to have to justify her abortion. To who Mr. Authoritarian?

Strawman, I never said that. Show me that quote, bimbo.

You got your ass handed to you that most abortions are for birth control, now you're lashing out like the intellectual child that you are.

So I'm calling you out on your bullshit, show me where I said I "want a woman to have to justify her abortion."

I actually said it's not a legitimate function of government to force a woman to carry a baby to term. It's up to her. Period. You need to take some remedial reading classes.

Sure he did

Which Democratic candidates for President said terrible things about Palin, Broderick or Rice?

You don't get to add conditions to what I said, authoritarian Republicans are so illogical

Yes, if Obama were a woman, then you Republicans would want him barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen instead of having a real job. You probably wouldn't want to let him drive if you had a choice

Just say no, you can't compare what Donald Trump did and said to Democratic candidates because none have ever said what you claim. "They" are not Democratic candidates for President that said anything about Palin, Broderick or Rice are they?

Strawman, I never said that. Show me that quote, bimbo.

You got your ass handed to you that most abortions are for birth control, now you're lashing out like the intellectual child that you are.

So I'm calling you out on your bullshit, show me where I said I "want a woman to have to justify her abortion."

I actually said it's not a legitimate function of government to force a woman to carry a baby to term. It's up to her. Period. You need to take some remedial reading classes.

That's great, we are in agreement. Women should be able to get an abortion when they need to. Guess there's nothing to discuss. I've already disproven your claim that women use abortion as birth control...that's just a silly RW talking point.

Myth 8: If a woman doesn’t want to have a child, she should use contraception or abstain.

Fact: There is no contraceptive that is 100 percent effective. Even total abstinence fails when a women is raped. Over half (54 percent) of the women seeking abortions had tried to prevent the pregnancy during the month in which they became pregnant. Of the 46 percent who had not used contraceptives, many believed they were at a low risk for pregnancy or had concerns about contraceptive methods.

Myth 9: Women have multiple abortions rather than using birth control.

Fact: Most women who have abortions (52 percent) have had no previous abortions, and 26 percent have had only one previous abortion. Considering that most women are fertile for more than 30 years, and that birth control is not perfect, the likelihood of having one or two unintended pregnancies is very high.

10 Worst Abortion Myths

That's great, we are in agreement. Women should be able to get an abortion when they need to

We always were. Now you can check into that remedial reading you so badly need.

And your apology is accepted for your being such a stupid bitch about this and going bat shit over something I never said

Forum List

Back