🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump Megyn Kelly : Fox News Host a "Bimbo," Candidate Says on Twitter

What war on women?
Yes.

Republicans seek to deny women their right to privacy, they seek to deny women access to affordable reproductive healthcare – the idiocy of 'defunding' Planned Parenthood being the most recent example.

The social conservative agenda is fundamentally hostile to the interests of women.

Abortion as birth control is NOT a reproductive right. It is murder. Selling dead baby organs is illegal and immoral.

hostile to women???? how about those femaie babies killed before birth? is that hostile to women?

PP was started by Margaret Sanger to reduce the reproduction of blacks by aborting them. It amazes me that minority loving liberals support such genicide.

every tenet of liberalism is a contradiction.

Except Fishy can't prove that women are using abortion as birth control. (because they aren't)

PP isn't selling the organs of dead babies, they are donating fetal tissue for medical research...research done and used by pretty much all of the big pharma companies we subsidize....

Fishy is nothing but a myth regurgitator.

What war on women?
Yes.

Republicans seek to deny women their right to privacy, they seek to deny women access to affordable reproductive healthcare – the idiocy of 'defunding' Planned Parenthood being the most recent example.

The social conservative agenda is fundamentally hostile to the interests of women.

So the war on wimmenz is a lot like global warming, its only there because you say so

What war on women?
Yes.

So the war on wimmenz is a lot like global warming, its only there because you say so

Right, two soccer moms drove down my street yesterday in great big gas guzzling SUVs and today its very hot-----------------

You guys seem to struggle with your "you do it too" analogies

The fact that liberals may attack Megyn Kelly is not the same as the leading Republican for president calling her a bimbo or calling other women "fat pigs"

Indeed.
Rosie O'Donnell is a fat pig. Truth hurts?

Well, then, I hope that Republicans say that kind of stuff all the way through election day. Please, help them to do this.

That what you want to hear while your party still blames everything on W?
Are you kidding? After 8 years years of blaming Clinton?

Strawman

Trump can't even act like an adult. Not surprised.
That is what is most surprising about so called conservatives. They used to insist on a certain level of decorum. Now anything goes in the name of "telling it like it is"
They really think a president can act like this?

So you hate Republicans for being too judgmental and for not being judgmental enough at the same time...
Actually, I can't believe what fucking idiots they are

Trump is a bigger joke than Palin and Conservatives are too dumb to know they are being played
We could say the same about Obama and Hillary.
Actually, no you can't

You may disagree with their policies but no, Hillary and Obama are at nowhere near the ineptitude of a Trump or Palin. They are creations of the rightwing media

You're lost in a sea of partisanship

What war on women?
Yes.

Abortion as birth control is NOT a reproductive right. It is murder. Selling dead baby organs is illegal and immoral.

hostile to women???? how about those femaie babies killed before birth? is that hostile to women?

PP was started by Margaret Sanger to reduce the reproduction of blacks by aborting them. It amazes me that minority loving liberals support such genicide.

every tenet of liberalism is a contradiction.

Except Fishy can't prove that women are using abortion as birth control. (because they aren't)

PP isn't selling the organs of dead babies, they are donating fetal tissue for medical research...research done and used by pretty much all of the big pharma companies we subsidize....

Fishy is nothing but a myth regurgitator.
If you kill your baby out of convenience, you are using abortion as birth control. I would say most abortions are done for that reason. Try again.

That's ridiculous. You think most of them are for rapes, incest and medical issues? You are completely delusional

That's ridiculous. You think most of them are for rapes, incest and medical issues? You are completely delusional

No Kaz, you're increasingly ridiculous. Women are not using abortion as a means of birth control. Women get abortions because their method of birth control failed or they simply were not informed properly about birth control.

No Kaz, you're increasingly ridiculous. Women are not using abortion as a means of birth control. Women get abortions because their method of birth control failed or they simply were not informed properly about birth control.

How is anyone possibly not "informed properly about birth control" in this day and age? You are being preposterous. It's bizarre to me how with liberals when you pick a side that you then think everything about that side is right and everything about the other side is wrong. There is no reason other than in exceptional cases a woman should ever need an abortion. None. I'm pro-choice, but I'm not all black and white like you are, I deal with reality

How is anyone possibly not "informed properly about birth control" in this day and age? You are being preposterous. It's bizarre to me how with liberals when you pick a side that you then think everything about that side is right and everything about the other side is wrong. There is no reason other than in exceptional cases a woman should ever need an abortion. None. I'm pro-choice, but I'm not all black and white like you are, I deal with reality

No, I'm reading facts...you should try it.

Contraceptive Use Among U.S. Women Having Abortions in 2000-2001
Nobody says "oh, I don't need birth control, I can just get an abortion later".

Stop being such an in the bubble RW nut job...you're supposed to be libertarian.

Stop being such an in the bubble RW nut job...you're supposed to be libertarian.

:wtf:

How is saying I think the majority of women have abortions because they don't want to have a baby making it birth control not libertarian? You're going to have to esplain that one to me.

Just so you know, libertarian means I don't want government to make our decisions for us. It doesn't mean I have to agree with why people make their choices.

How is saying I think the majority of women have abortions because they don't want to have a baby making it birth control not libertarian? You're going to have to esplain that one to me.

Just so you know, libertarian means I don't want government to make our decisions for us. It doesn't mean I have to agree with why people make their choices.

You didn't say that. You were supporting the outrageous claim that women use abortion as a means of birth control. That's a RW talking point, not something a Libertarian would say. You talk like a RW nut job living exclusively in the bubble.

Nobody says "meh, I don't need birth control, I can just get an abortion later". That's ludicrous.

You didn't say that. You were supporting the outrageous claim that women use abortion as a means of birth control. That's a RW talking point, not something a Libertarian would say. You talk like a RW nut job living exclusively in the bubble.

Nobody says "meh, I don't need birth control, I can just get an abortion later". That's ludicrous.

I just said it again, the majority of women who get abortions are using it as birth control. They didn't want to get pregnant, they fix it. That's birth control.

And again, I just explained the obvious to you and you whiffed on it again. Libertarianism is about government not making our choices for us. That is why I am solidly pro-choice. Libertarianism is not about your assigning me the task of having to parrot your liberal talking points.

When a woman has an abortion only because she doesn't want to be pregnant, that is birth control. You can't talking point your way out of that.

How does that make it not birth control? When you get an abortion only because you don't want to be pregnant ... that ... is .... birth control.

Birth control: "the practice of preventing unwanted pregnancies, typically by use of contraception"

An abortion to not be pregnant is exactly that

Last edited:
But Righties say there is no war on women.

And the last time I looked Megyn Kelly was looking damned hot.

Just sayin'...

I mean, what stupid motherfucker wants to diss Megyn Kelly?

How about your war on Stephanie?

This is heating up big time.

Presidential hopeful Donald Trump went into overdrive on Twitter in the early Friday morning hours after the first Republican presidential debate wrapped up in Cleveland Thursday night.

His target? Fox News commentator and debate moderator Megyn Kelly.

Donald Trump Megyn Kelly Feud Fox News Host a Bimbo Candidate Says on Twitter - Mic
rw'ers are in between a rock & a hard place. They love lapping-up what Megyn is instructed to dole out to them by Roger Ailes but also love Trumps anti-immigrant rhetoric

boy, trump sure has done a lot of good for the "megyn kelly" brand name...

before thursday if you said the name, i would have had to google to see who she was.

now i'll remember her well, as the one who asked donald a simple question which caused his major melt down.

i'd say she's almost as beautiful as Ravi.
heart-balloon-smiley-emoticon.gif

I just said it again, the majority of women who get abortions are using it as birth control. They didn't want to get pregnant, they fix it. That's birth control.

And again, I just explained the obvious to you and you whiffed on it again. Libertarianism is about government not making our choices for us. That is why I am solidly pro-choice. Libertarianism is not about your assigning me the task of having to parrot your liberal talking points.

When a woman has an abortion only because she doesn't want to be pregnant, that is birth control. You can't talking point your way out of that.

How does that make it not birth control? When you get an abortion only because you don't want to be pregnant ... that ... is .... birth control.

Birth control: "the practice of preventing unwanted pregnancies, typically by use of contraception"

An abortion to not be pregnant is exactly that

And like a RW nut job, you think repeating the lie will make it true. Women are not using abortion as birth control. Women use contraception for birth control and sometimes it fails.

That is what is most surprising about so called conservatives. They used to insist on a certain level of decorum. Now anything goes in the name of "telling it like it is"

exactly.. trump could have answered that question graciously and shown a little tact... an opportunity to demonstrate situational awareness and appropriate presidential decorum...

but noooo that bleeding bimbo bitch made him look bad! waaa

:rolleyes: republicans do believe in personal responsibility, after all...

Omg Obama has been a whiney little bitch if he doesn't get his way. Real presidential.
Can you guys just quit the bullshit?

Answering "Obama does it too" to every situation does not cut it

Obama does not call women fat pigs and bimbos

Sure he did

OBAMA PUT LIPSTICK ON A PIG IT S STILL A PIG New York Post

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back