Donald Trump might go down in history as the greatest president of all time

LOL LOL coulda woulda shoulda Trump will forever be remembered in history as lower than dogshit

LOL LOL coulda woulda shoulda Trump will forever be remembered in history as lower than dogshit
And Hitlery will be remembered lower than that...as the dog diarrhea that lost to President Trump. :laugh:

Trump will forever be remembered in history as lower than dogshit
This is indisputable proof that the left refuses to judge on results and instead predetermines based on ideology.

President Trump is less than 25% of the way through his first term. There is no way to know how he will be remembered at this point. And yet ideologue here has already declared that he will “forever be remembered...”.

Poor Eddie here is like Hitlery Clinton - an irrational, emotional train wreck. Unable to display maturity, independent thought, or reason.

Trump will forever be remembered in history as lower than dogshit
This is indisputable proof that the left refuses to judge on results and instead predetermines based on ideology.

President Trump is less than 25% of the way through his first term. There is no way to know how he will be remembered at this point. And yet ideologue here has already declared that he will “forever be remembered...”.

Poor Eddie here is like Hitlery Clinton - an irrational, emotional train wreck. Unable to display maturity, independent thought, or reason.
Results??? 80 some odd % goes to the 1% on this tax bill,,,,, irrational?? Should I smile while I see america getting screwed?

Results??? 80 some odd % goes to the 1% on this tax bill,,,,, irrational?? Should I smile while I see america getting screwed?
Even if that were true (and it’s not) - nobody is getting “screwed”. Allowing people to keep what is already theirs is called “basic decency”. Thinking you have an imaginary right to steal what doesn’t belong to you is called “disturbing”.

Even if that were true (and it’s not) - nobody is getting “screwed”. Allowing people to keep what is already theirs is called “basic decency”. Thinking you have an imaginary right to steal what doesn’t belong to you is called “disturbing”.
The exact words I want to tell the IRS, it is basic decency to let me not pay my taxes, and if you make me pay, it is stealing and disturbing.
Think it will work?

TWEET OF THE DAY
Screen_Shot_2017-12-19_at_2.16.44_PM.png

Donald Trump was a joke until nominated, unelectable until elected, incompetent until he succeeded on most fronts, and about to be impeached until he debunked the collusion nonsense; he has had a very successful year. His enemies have been weighed in the balance and they have been found wanting.” Trump’s Whirlwind Year

The exact words I want to tell the IRS, it is basic decency to let me not pay my taxes, and if you make me pay, it is stealing and disturbing.
Think it will work?
It will work better than your desperate and idiotic attempt here to defend your desire to take from others. :laugh:

Psst...stupid...the federal government lowering taxes is not the same thing as tax evasion. :lmao:

Trump can thank Obama for this economy! Trump can either fuck it up like George w Bush or keep getting lucky.

how was obamas numbers compared to pre recession dow and s&P,

hey thanks for showing us and economy goes up and down, even with a clueless tool like Obama in charge.
What did he do?
Cash for clunkers?
stimulus?
Obamacare?

And none of those did shit for the economy, he tried to kill it with that shit, but it still rose....from unbelievable lows.......

Sending us back to the stone age will make him the worse president in the history of this country.
And little Matty continues to deny reality. Only a butt-hurt partisan hack could claim that creating jobs, wealth, prosperity, and liberty would (and I quote) “send us back to the stone age”. :eusa_doh:
Meanwhile the moron has been in office 10 months and besides EO's what has he done ?? He takes credit for employment ,the markets ,but has done NOTHING but pat his own back ,,A lowlife shithead and I'm being kind
If you feel that way about Trump, then you REALLY must have hated Obama
Id have given him 8 more years Although I must admit this past year the market has been very good for me Don't think it'd be the same with Hillary

So when he makes you money he’s Good. Humm strange way of forming an opinion.

Sending us back to the stone age will make him the worse president in the history of this country.
And little Matty continues to deny reality. Only a butt-hurt partisan hack could claim that creating jobs, wealth, prosperity, and liberty would (and I quote) “send us back to the stone age”. :eusa_doh:
Meanwhile the moron has been in office 10 months and besides EO's what has he done ?? He takes credit for employment ,the markets ,but has done NOTHING but pat his own back ,,A lowlife shithead and I'm being kind
If you feel that way about Trump, then you REALLY must have hated Obama
Id have given him 8 more years Although I must admit this past year the market has been very good for me Don't think it'd be the same with Hillary

So when he makes you money he’s Good. Humm strange way of forming an opinion.
Let's get something straight IMO that pos doesn't have a good bone in his body but yeah I liked tax cuts BUT they should have been the other way around instead of 83% of them to the top 1%

Forum List

Back