Donald Trump might go down in history as the greatest president of all time

It seems a real conservative differed:
"For the framers of the Constitution were the most liberal thinkers of all the ages and the charter they produced out of the liberal revolution of their time has never been and is not now surpassed in liberal thought"
Douglas MacArthur
(probably Mac's government schooling at West Point, seeping through.)
So your position is that views and thoughts from the 1700’s are suddenly “liberal”? :lmao:
Not suddenly...
Yes - suddenly. You people declare that our founders were “evil” and “racist”. You insist that the government created then (no Medicare, no Medicaid, no Social Security, etc.) was wrong. But suddenly - when it suits you’re false narrative - you want to declare that the founders and the era where the quintessential liberals. Epic fail.

Last edited:
"For the framers of the Constitution were the most liberal thinkers of all the ages and the charter they produced out of the liberal revolution of their time has never been and is not now surpassed in liberal thought"
Douglas MacArthur
So your position is that views and thoughts from the 1700’s are suddenly “liberal”? :lmao:
Not suddenly...
Yes - suddenly. You people declare that our founders were “evil” and “racist”. You insist that the government created then (no Medicare, no Medicaid, no Social Security, etc.). But suddenly - when it suits you’re false narrative - you want to declare that the founders and the era where the quintessential liberals. Epic fail.
Of course they were liberal, not suddenly, but over a span of time, many Europeans and Americans changed their views on government. and America was one result of that change. Not all the founders and framers were liberal but enough to create America where "we the people" had a voice.

Douglas MacArthur
Not suddenly...
Yes - suddenly. You people declare that our founders were “evil” and “racist”. You insist that the government created then (no Medicare, no Medicaid, no Social Security, etc.). But suddenly - when it suits you’re false narrative - you want to declare that the founders and the era where the quintessential liberals. Epic fail.
Of course they were liberal, not suddenly, but over a span of time
The “suddenly” is not them, genius. The “suddenly” refers to your 180° pivot on your narrative. You’re really struggling to follow the conservation here.

Douglas MacArthur
Not suddenly...
Of course they were liberal, not suddenly, but over a span of time
The “suddenly” is not them, genius. The “suddenly” refers to your 180° pivot on your narrative. You’re really struggling to follow the conservation here.

The conservation is fine, but It is US History that is in doubt. Not to worry, however, the history is already copied and bound in hard-cover books. By the way, they were not all liberals and some of them formed the Federalist Party.

The conservation is fine, but It is US History that is in doubt. Not to worry, however, the history is already copied and bound in hard-cover books. By the way, they were not all liberals and some of them formed the Federalist Party.
Exactly...by PhD’s such as Friedrich Hayek and Dinesh D’Souza who clearly and indisputably cite how fascism is exclusively left-wing and completely incompatible with the right-wing ideology of limited government and maximum personal liberty.

President Trump might literally go down as the greatest U.S. President of all time. Even progressives are forced to acknowledge that his first year has been nothing short of exceptional.
A year later, Douthat is surprised — and impressed — by Trump’s performance: “[F]or now, the Trump administration’s approach to the Middle East has been moderately successful, and indeed close to what I would have hoped for from a normal Republican president following a realist-internationalist course.”
Even progressives are marveling over what real leadership looks like after 8 years of Barack Insane Obama’s limp-wristed cowardice.

NeverTrump New York Times Columnist: Trump's Foreign Policy Is Winning - Breitbart

President Trump might literally go down as the greatest U.S. President of all time. Even progressives are forced to acknowledge that his first year has been nothing short of exceptional.
A year later, Douthat is surprised — and impressed — by Trump’s performance: “[F]or now, the Trump administration’s approach to the Middle East has been moderately successful, and indeed close to what I would have hoped for from a normal Republican president following a realist-internationalist course.”
Even progressives are marveling over what real leadership looks like after 8 years of Barack Insane Obama’s limp-wristed cowardice.

NeverTrump New York Times Columnist: Trump's Foreign Policy Is Winning - Breitbart
OK, so Trump can and does out-tweet Obama. Since I don't follow Trump's tweets I wonder what his foreign policy is? Is it like Putin's?

President Trump’s first year as President was best in the modern era...
The overall unemployment rate fell to 4.1%, a 17-year low
Minorities do better under Republicans. Everyone does better under Republicans because everyone thrives under the free market and almost everyone loses under communism (except for those in power and/or connected).

Fewer Blacks, Hispanics Go Jobless Under Trump

President Trump continues to deliver on his promise to put America first...
Trump said he has directed federal law enforcement to work with local police to “destroy criminal cartels, like the savages of MS-13,” and that this year there has been a 83% increase in arrests of MS-13 members and associates. MS-13 is violent a transnational gang whose motto is “kill, rape, control.”
Incidentally...their motto matches that of the Democrats. Sad but true.

Arrests of MS-13 Members, Associates Up 83% Under Trump

Qu33r, democrat judges generally hate the Constitution.

Most in the federal government merely ignore the Constitution.

It's been that way for a while. Just look at how FDR locked up innocent Japanese Americans with virtually no opposition even though everyone today concedes it was not Constitutional.

And they call Trump a racist bigot while FDR goes down as one of the best in US history?
Pure insanity.

Did the Supreme Court agree with everyone?
Surely there must have been some citizens, at the time that conceded it was Constitutional.
Some Japanese at that time even joined the U.S. army,
Today which political party gets the most votes from the Japanese-Americans?

President Trump is doing something that not only has no other politician ever been able to achieve - but nobody even thought it was possible. He is getting the idealistic, immature, left-wing hatriots to respect and embrace the U.S. Constitution. This statement by one of the hardline Hollywood progressives is nothing short of astounding. It literally left Tucker Carlson speechless...
I have withdrawn from partisan politics. I am a constitutionalist who believes that the Constitution and the Bill of Rights must be central and the parties must be peripheral. What’s most important for me is what you just mentioned haphazardly, we are over 30. Civics has not been taught in the American public school system since 1970. And that means everyone in Congress never studied the constitution and the bill of rights as you and I might have. - Richard Dreyfuss

See the astonishing reason actor Richard Dreyfuss left Tucker Carlson absolutely speechless
Gimme some of that shit you're smokin

President Trump’s first year as President was best in the modern era...
The overall unemployment rate fell to 4.1%, a 17-year low
Minorities do better under Republicans. Everyone does better under Republicans because everyone thrives under the free market and almost everyone loses under communism (except for those in power and/or connected).

Fewer Blacks, Hispanics Go Jobless Under Trump
When did the USA have a free market?

Sending us back to the stone age will make him the worse president in the history of this country.
And little Matty continues to deny reality. Only a butt-hurt partisan hack could claim that creating jobs, wealth, prosperity, and liberty would (and I quote) “send us back to the stone age”. :eusa_doh:
Meanwhile the moron has been in office 10 months and besides EO's what has he done ?? He takes credit for employment ,the markets ,but has done NOTHING but pat his own back ,,A lowlife shithead and I'm being kind
If you feel that way about Trump, then you REALLY must have hated Obama

Sending us back to the stone age will make him the worse president in the history of this country.
And little Matty continues to deny reality. Only a butt-hurt partisan hack could claim that creating jobs, wealth, prosperity, and liberty would (and I quote) “send us back to the stone age”. :eusa_doh:
Meanwhile the moron has been in office 10 months and besides EO's what has he done ?? He takes credit for employment ,the markets ,but has done NOTHING but pat his own back ,,A lowlife shithead and I'm being kind
If you feel that way about Trump, then you REALLY must have hated Obama
Id have given him 8 more years Although I must admit this past year the market has been very good for me Don't think it'd be the same with Hillary

President Trump is doing something that not only has no other politician ever been able to achieve - but nobody even thought it was possible. He is getting the idealistic, immature, left-wing hatriots to respect and embrace the U.S. Constitution. This statement by one of the hardline Hollywood progressives is nothing short of astounding. It literally left Tucker Carlson speechless...
I have withdrawn from partisan politics. I am a constitutionalist who believes that the Constitution and the Bill of Rights must be central and the parties must be peripheral. What’s most important for me is what you just mentioned haphazardly, we are over 30. Civics has not been taught in the American public school system since 1970. And that means everyone in Congress never studied the constitution and the bill of rights as you and I might have. - Richard Dreyfuss

See the astonishing reason actor Richard Dreyfuss left Tucker Carlson absolutely speechless

Only after the Stalinist scum democrats are defeated in this civil war they are waging.

Only after the Stalinist scum democrats are defeated in this civil war they are waging.
May you endure the same fate 1000's of red neck scum did in the last civil war

May you endure the same fate 1000's of red neck scum did in the last civil war

You lost the last one, and your slaves. You'll lose this one and your dream of a one world dictatorship.

We certainly need to do more - but this is a solid start by President Trump.
  • The reduction in deficits and debt under the President’s budget would be achieved by decreasing both mandatory and discretionary spending significantly compared with projections under current law.
  • Compared with CBO’s baseline projections, the deficit under the President’s proposals would be slightly larger in 2018, about the same in 2019, and smaller in each year between 2020 and 2027, according to CBO and JCT’s estimates.
  • The cumulative deficit from 2018 through 2027 would be reduced by $3.3 trillion from the $10.1 trillion in CBO’s baseline.
  • As a result of those smaller deficits, debt held by the public would also be lower under the President’s proposals than under current law.
In true marxist fashion - Obama did everything in his power to throw money around, deflate the value of a dollar, and collapse the U.S. economy. It’s going to take a Herculean effort for us to dig out of the mess he left us.

An Analysis of the President’s 2018 Budget

Forum List

Back