Donald Trump might go down in history as the greatest president of all time

I think we now have one of greatest presidents this country has had in many years.
It is incredible how many stupid people there are, who like people who have done even more stupid things than they themselves have.

I mean, look at how many people thought Charles Manson was cool.
Those who think Trump is dumb are among the same group who thinks radar and x-ray dectectors are needed in schools.
That’s a level of stupidity we rarely see.

Last edited:
The Repugs in Congress, such as Mitch McConnell, did not want Obama to do anything, because they thought he was trying to help Clinton.
He was trying to help Clinton, stupid. Which is exactly why he refused to take action against the pro-Clinton Russian interference.

You keep on believing that like the mentally ill Repug that you are, fucktard. See the story below, try reading real journalism for once in your pathetic miserable life.

Putin hated Clinton, you unsophisticated goober. Putin and Clinton had a major falling out back in 2011 - 2012, back when Clinton was Secretary of State under Obama. This is a major reason why Putin was trying to help Trump - he wanted to punish Clinton.

Obama’s secret struggle to punish Russia for Putin’s election assault

Excerpt:

In early September, Johnson, Comey, and Monaco arrived on Capitol Hill in a caravan of black SUVs for a meeting with 12 key members of Congress, including the leadership of both parties.

The meeting devolved into a partisan squabble.

The Dems were, ‘Hey, we have to tell the public,’ ” recalled one participant. But Republicans resisted, arguing that to warn the public that the election was under attack would further Russia’s aim of sapping confidence in the system.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) went further, officials said, voicing skepticism that the underlying intelligence truly supported the White House’s claims. Through a spokeswoman, McConnell declined to comment, citing the secrecy of that meeting.

Key Democrats were stunned by the GOP response and exasperated that the White House seemed willing to let Republican opposition block any pre-election move.

Last edited:
I think we now have one of greatest presidents this country has had in many years.
It is incredible how many stupid people there are, who like people who have done even more stupid things than they themselves have.

I mean, look at how many people thought Charles Manson was cool.

These Repugs are total murkins, members of the Trump cult. Trump is despised by 60% of the American public, but they will never understand that. They are stupid beyond hope.

Liberals have been relying on stupid people so long to maintain their power base that when they go up against someone like a Trump who is smarter and has more balls than they do, they cannot compete.

President Trump is doing something that not only has no other politician ever been able to achieve - but nobody even thought it was possible. He is getting the idealistic, immature, left-wing hatriots to respect and embrace the U.S. Constitution. This statement by one of the hardline Hollywood progressives is nothing short of astounding. It literally left Tucker Carlson speechless...
I have withdrawn from partisan politics. I am a constitutionalist who believes that the Constitution and the Bill of Rights must be central and the parties must be peripheral. What’s most important for me is what you just mentioned haphazardly, we are over 30. Civics has not been taught in the American public school system since 1970. And that means everyone in Congress never studied the constitution and the bill of rights as you and I might have. - Richard Dreyfuss

See the astonishing reason actor Richard Dreyfuss left Tucker Carlson absolutely speechless

not on this planet. but how cure that you think so little boy. :rofl:

Well, now I see one reason why you are stupid, besides the fact that you were born that way. These are all far right-wing websites or the articles don't provide full context of everything.

The Washington Post story that I posted shows that Obama wanted to take stronger action against Russia, but Repugs in Congress blocked it.

And you still won't address the most important question that matters in 2018: Why isn't Trump doing anything to prevent Russia from interfering in the 2018 election? His inaction is an impeachable offense.

Liberals have been relying on stupid people so long to maintain their power base that when they go up against someone like a Trump who is smarter and has more balls than they do, they cannot compete.

Says the traitor who worships Trump. Says the traitor who is a member of the Trump cult.

Says the traitor who worships Trump. Says the traitor who is a member of the Trump cult.
You're one of those dumbasses who doesn't understand why we're lucky he kicked Hillary's ass to the curb. :)

Last edited:
As one Trump action after another gets ruled unconstitutional, it's apparent that it's not America's kids who need most to study the document.
Trump will be advised on what he can do constitutionally, and also pick the next Supreme court justice.

You're one of those dumbasses who doesn't understand why we're lucky he kicked Hillary's ass to the curb. :)

And you're one of the hopeless fucking 30% of Americans who think Trump is a good President. Fucking idiot.

And you're one of the hopeless fucking 30% of Americans who think Trump is a good President. Fucking idiot.
You shot yourself down quick, you just got here.

30%? lol

Let us know when you catch up with the times. :)

30%? lol

Let us know when you catch up with the times. :)

When you are part of a cult, in your case the Trump cult, you are completely oblivious to reality and known facts. Trump does not care if Russia interferes in the 2018 election and that is perfectly acceptable to you.

You are a mentally ill Repug, like virtually all of Trump's supporters. You have my sympathies.

You Repugs are evil people, pure and simple. You don't believe in decency or democracy. I pray to God Democrats destroy the Repug Party this November.

You Repugs are evil people, pure and simple. You don't believe in decency or democracy. I pray to God Democrats destroy the Repug Party this November.
Why don't you get yourself some poms poms and put it on YouTube.

im suppose to be offended by that? Try again. Yes, I do feel that way. Trump has more heart in his little finger, honesty and Patriotism & his Diick is probably bigger than yours too’ dumb ass left fucktard

Forum List

Back