Donald Trump might go down in history as the greatest president of all time

Liberals have been relying on stupid people so long to maintain their power base that when they go up against someone like a Trump who is smarter and has more balls than they do, they cannot compete.

Says the traitor who worships Trump. Says the traitor who is a member of the Trump cult.
You're one of those dumbasses who doesn't understand why we're lucky he kicked Hillary's ass to the curb. :)

And you're one of the hopeless fucking 30% of Americans who think Trump is a good President. Fucking idiot.

im suppose to be offended by that? Try again. Yes, I do feel that way. Trump has more heart in his little finger, honesty and Patriotism & his Diick is probably bigger than yours too’ dumb ass left fucktard

Wow, thank you for a respectful defense of your President. Your argument is filled with evidence that your President is honest and patriotic and your statements that his dick is probably bigger than a "dumb ass left fucktard is classy and highbrow.

[SARCASM ALERT!!!]

A bigger question might be: will the historians even rate Trump? He is so far from even being presidential, historians might protest putting Trump in as a real president.

A bigger question might be: will the historians even rate Trump? He is so far from even being presidential, historians might protest putting Trump in as a real president.
That right there tells you today's historians are brainwashed and could not be objective if they tried.

Liberals have been relying on stupid people so long to maintain their power base that when they go up against someone like a Trump who is smarter and has more balls than they do, they cannot compete.

Says the traitor who worships Trump. Says the traitor who is a member of the Trump cult.
You're one of those dumbasses who doesn't understand why we're lucky he kicked Hillary's ass to the curb. :)

And you're one of the hopeless fucking 30% of Americans who think Trump is a good President. Fucking idiot.

im suppose to be offended by that? Try again. Yes, I do feel that way. Trump has more heart in his little finger, honesty and Patriotism & his Diick is probably bigger than yours too’ dumb ass left fucktard

Wow, thank you for a respectful defense of your President. Your argument is filled with evidence that your President is honest and patriotic and your statements that his dick is probably bigger than a "dumb ass left fucktard is classy and highbrow.

[SARCASM ALERT!!!]
I know that was sacrcasm. Listen, I have a job and I work very hard and many hours. I don’t have time to pull out all of the evidence that I have seen about Trump besides I’m not repetitive. You can read it your damn self. I don’t care what you think & being that you’re a liberal I probably take care of your ass!

[SARCASM ALERT!!!]
I know that was sacrcasm. Listen, I have a job and I work very hard and many hours. I don’t have time to pull out all of the evidence that I have seen about Trump besides I’m not repetitive. You can read it your damn self. I don’t care what you think & being that you’re a liberal I probably take care of your ass!

I'm a very proud liberal, and spent 32 years carrying a badge, and have been threatened countless times by punks like you, mostly when caged or in recent years while hiding behind a keyboard.

thanks to whoever for bumping this thread back to the top .. I needed a good laugh today.

Donald Trump might go down in history as the greatest president of all time

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Last edited:

[SARCASM ALERT!!!]

I'm a very proud liberal, and spent 32 years carrying a badge, and have been threatened countless times by punks like you, mostly when caged or in recent years while hiding behind a keyboard.
I didn’t threaten you at all. You are calling ppl fucking idiots. I’m far from a punk.

[SARCASM ALERT!!!]

Lol I’m a law abiding citizen. You are a just wrong. You are disgusting too

LOL. Trump is a traitor and a worthless Repug fucktard, just like you. That's why Trump is not going to do anything to prevent Russia from interfering in the 2018 election. He's Putin's useful idiot.

Trump has "heart" when he makes fun of disabled people....LOL, that's funny! Not to mention that the man is a total racist defending white supremacists at Charlottesville and spreading racist lies about President Obama for years.

Last edited:

That is actually a very legitimate question. This is a bizarro universe that we're currently living in, Trump simply cannot be taken seriously as President because he's such an ass clown embarrassment to the country. He's like a deeply unfortunate random event, like a meteor striking someone in the head.

Why are you a Liberal knowing liberalism offers society nothing but death and misery?

Every punk you ever arrested became a punk because of liberalism!

Just more proof that liberals are morally, intellectually, and mentally Ill.

[SARCASM ALERT!!!]

Last edited:

LOL. Trump is a traitor and a worthless Repug fucktard, just like you. That's why Trump is not going to do anything to prevent Russia from interfering in the 2018 election. He's Putin's useful idiot.

Trump has "heart" when he makes fun of disabled people....LOL, that's funny! Not to mention that the man is a total racist defending white supremacists at Charlottesville and spreading racist lies about President Obama for years.

Your posts are consistently stupid, I’ll give yo credit for that.

Your posts are consistently stupid, I’ll give yo credit for that.

You have no facts, no game, and no intellect. I'm afraid I won't give you credit for that, Repug Redneck goober.

Why are you a Liberal knowing liberalism offers society nothing but death and misery?

Every punk you ever arrested became a punk because of liberalism!

Just more proof that liberals are morally, intellectually, and mentally Ill.

[SARCASM ALERT!!!]

Like the old Guns N Roses song goes...you're fucking craaaazy, crazy!

And at the risk of being redundant, you're also a Repug traitor lump of shit.

Forum List

Back