Donald Trump might go down in history as the greatest president of all time

No, I'm not going to dignify your....horseshit with a response.
That’s what every dillhole says when they get caught! Thanks for playing. You may go now.

Yep, you caught me pointing out your mentally ill Repug horseshit. You got me, dumb fuck.

Clinton ain't President. Quit crying like a little Repug bitch about something that doesn't matter.

Trump is a traitor who is going to allow Russia to interfere in the 2018 election. That's what you should be concerned about, Repug traitor. You're a member of the Trump cult. You mentally ill Repugs care more about Trump than your country, I'm sad to say.

That’s what every dillhole says when they get caught! Thanks for playing. You may go now.

Yep, you caught me pointing out your mentally ill Repug horseshit. You got me, dumb fuck.

Clinton ain't President. Quit crying like a little Repug bitch about something that doesn't matter.

Trump is a traitor who is going to allow Russia to interfere in the 2018 election. That's what you should be concerned about, Repug traitor. You're a member of the Trump cult. You mentally ill Repugs care more about Trump than your country, I'm sad to say.

You got any examples of the brilliant trolling that these Russians used to supposedly effect the election?

...Clinton every single day, and she's not even President.
We know she’s not president, snowflake. We wake up every day celebrating it and we go to sleep every night smiling about it. It is a great day in America every day Hitlery Clinton is sitting at home pouting rather than abusing public office somewhere.

Does anyone else think it is odd that they have not released the online identities of these trolls?

Only a Repug fascist like you finds it odd. I have every right to point out how fucked up you Repugs are.

You mentally ill Repugs are members of the deranged Trump cult and I'm going to call you out on it.

...Clinton every single day, and she's not even President.
We know she’s not president, snowflake. We wake up every day celebrating it and we go to sleep every night smiling about it. It is a great day in America every day Hitlery Clinton is sitting at home pouting rather than abusing public office somewhere.

No, you don't. You cry about her every day. Clinton owns your pathetic Repug ass.

Does anyone else think it is odd that they have not released the online identities of these trolls?

Only a Repug fascist like you finds it odd. I have every right to point out how fucked up you Repugs are.

You mentally ill Repugs are members of the deranged Trump cult and I'm going to call you out on it.

Wouldn't you like to review the actual posts that supposedly swayed the election?

I want to see it. Why don't you?

Why would they NOT release it?

Wouldn't it be relevant if some serious poster on this site, was outed as a russian troll?

You got any examples of the brilliant trolling that these Russians used to supposedly effect the election?

Heard of Mueller's recent indictment of 13 Russians, brilliant one? Or is the Republican Mueller also full of shit, just like everybody who opposes Trump?

Trump is a traitor who is going to allow Russia to interfere in the 2018 election.
And yet it was Barack Insane Obama who had credible evidence that Russia was interfering in elections but allowed it to continue because he hated the U.S., loved Russia, and believed that it would benefit Hitlery Clinton.

Wow, you inferred all of that from my response, huh? No wonder you're a brain-dead, worthless mentally ill Repug.
Uh-oh...some ignorant, irrational, emotional progressive has been “triggered” :eusa_whistle:

A2A01FC4-59C6-4479-8C5A-1DE372E031A5.gif

Trump is a traitor who is going to allow Russia to interfere in the 2018 election.
And yet it was Barack Insane Obama who had credible evidence that Russia was interfering in elections but allowed it to continue because he hated the U.S., loved Russia, and believed that it would benefit Hitlery Clinton.

The Repugs in Congress, such as Mitch McConnell, did not want Obama to do anything, because they thought he was trying to help Clinton. This has been widely reported, not that it matters to a mentally ill dishonest Repug such as yourself.

And why isn't Trump doing anything to stop Russia now? A question you won't touch with a 10-foot pole.

The Repugs in Congress, such as Mitch McConnell, did not want Obama to do anything, because they thought he was trying to help Clinton. This has been widely reported, not that it matters to a mentally ill dishonest Repug such as yourself.

And why isn't Trump doing anything to stop Russia now? A question you won't touch with a 10-foot pole.
Oh look, a late-season snowflake. :)

Oh look, a late-season snowflake. :)

Oh look, an all-season mentally ill Repug member of the Trump cult.

And why isn't Trump doing anything to stop Russia now? A question you won't touch with a 10-foot pole, either.

And why isn't Trump doing anything to stop Russia now?
Stop them from what...you disingenuous, pathological lying progressive? :dunno:

The elections are over, you moron. And you people adored Vladimir Putin. You cheered wildly when Barack Insane Obama promised to “repair” relations with Russia. Then you uneducated nitwits cheered even louder when Hitlery Clinton presented them with the idiotic “reset button”.

But worst of all...you dimwits mocked Mitt Romney when he accurately predicted that Russia was the greatest geopolitical threat to the U.S. despite not having access to all of the national security briefings that Obama had.

You people created the Russia problem. You people tried to use Russia to steal the election. And now (as always) you’re crying the loudest about the problem you idiots created.

I think we now have one of greatest presidents this country has had in many years.

I think we now have one of greatest presidents this country has had in many years.
It is incredible how many stupid people there are, who like people who have done even more stupid things than they themselves have.

I mean, look at how many people thought Charles Manson was cool.

Forum List

Back