Donald Trump might go down in history as the greatest president of all time

Federal employees must not be part of the American people. Is the Trump administration hiring Mexican?
They are “part of the American people”, nitwit. And they didn’t have their taxes go up or the national debt they are responsible for go up, thanks to President Trump. I mean, seriously, how dumb are you? :eusa_doh:

[And they didn’t have their taxes go up or the national debt they are responsible for go up, thanks to President Trump. I mean, seriously, how dumb are you? :eusa_doh:

Are you fucking serious? Donald signed one bill raising the debt ceiling, and later that day the debt passed $20T. He signed a later bill suspending the debt ceiling for a year, and within weeks the debt rose to $21T for the first time ever.

On Jan 31, 2017 the total debt was $19.9T. On July 31, 2018 it was $21.3T. That's an increase of $1.4T. Donald is on track to add $4T in four years to the debt.

[And they didn’t have their taxes go up or the national debt they are responsible for go up, thanks to President Trump. I mean, seriously, how dumb are you? :eusa_doh:
Are you fucking serious?
And that explains just how dumb you are. You’re not even capable of following the conversation. We were taking about debt and/or taxes related to pay increases for the federal employees. :eusa_doh:

No wonder liberals live off of government. If they can’t follow a conversation, how could they hold a job?

Roug

There's some convoluted logic for ya!
Feds get paid too much already.

Roughly 80% of the benefits from the "Middle Class" tax bill went to the top 1%.
And as Trump denies a meager raise to working folks and re-evaluates Colas based on inflation that's already too low for the retired and disabled, he is trying to re-calculate the way Capital Gains taxes are determined to include deductions for inflation. If you are in the top 1% Trump is the gift that keeps on giving.

trump will go down in history. He will take the place of Benedict Arnold as the greatest traitor the country has ever seen.
That would be Obama.
Trump will go down in history as the greatest President we have ever had. Despite all the roadblocks you folks are putting in his way. Imagine the greatness he could be if you simply got on board the Trump train and stopped being road blocks in front of him.

I for one would rather stay on this side of reality. You are of course free to be another cult member. Gratefully, your numbers are shrinking. I can't wait to talk to you folks when the truth is told. Won't be long now. You're the one who'll have to explain to your kids and yourself how you could have been so naive.
The only reason he won't achieve maximum greatness is if you Liberals stop him and it'll be all your fault not his.

So, what else is new? He is blameless for everything he does because of cultists like yourself not holding him accountable. But that won't be a problem for Mueller. The DON and his fellow mobsters are going down!
Don't know how Don does it but millions have him...

5c6.jpg
It's amazing how he can get into tiny uneducated minds.
A real talent

That would be Obama.
Trump will go down in history as the greatest President we have ever had. Despite all the roadblocks you folks are putting in his way. Imagine the greatness he could be if you simply got on board the Trump train and stopped being road blocks in front of him.

I for one would rather stay on this side of reality. You are of course free to be another cult member. Gratefully, your numbers are shrinking. I can't wait to talk to you folks when the truth is told. Won't be long now. You're the one who'll have to explain to your kids and yourself how you could have been so naive.
The only reason he won't achieve maximum greatness is if you Liberals stop him and it'll be all your fault not his.

So, what else is new? He is blameless for everything he does because of cultists like yourself not holding him accountable. But that won't be a problem for Mueller. The DON and his fellow mobsters are going down!
Don't know how Don does it but millions have him...

5c6.jpg
It's amazing how he can get into tiny uneducated minds.
A real talent
Yes DemonRATS have a vacuum between their ears ...easy for trump to jump up and down driving them crazy!

The way he has systematically gone about destroying everything American, folks had better take him seriously and stay on top of what he's up to. I just hope Mueller drops the big one on him sooner than later. Because to wait for congress to actually do its job of being checks on power, is a very long wait, unless we take back that job come Nov. and start putting things back together.

The way he has systematically gone about destroying everything American, folks had better take him seriously and stay on top of what he's up to. I just hope Mueller drops the big one on him sooner than later. Because to wait for congress to actually do its job of being checks on power, is a very long wait, unless we take back that job come Nov. and start putting things back together.
What has he destroyed black and Hispanic unemployment.....Please send your TAX CUT for the year to the DNC they are WAY BEHIND the RNC. Perhaps his policies have killed the stock market?

What has he destroyed black and Hispanic unemployment.....Please send your TAX CUT for the year to the DNC they are WAY BEHIND the RNC. Perhaps his policies have killed the stock market?

They can raise all the money they want to. It isn't gonna help them in Nov.

Still haven't told us what he destroyed!

Still haven't told us what he destroyed!

I don't work for you. If you can't see the damage he's done by now, nothing I could cite would change your mind. You're a cult member and don't want to see the truth. BTW he inherited a booming economy from the last Democrat who had to fix the previous damage done by a Republican. Oh! Sweet Blindness!

It is hilarious that you think Democrats are going to win.

Trump is a skip and a jump away from having approval ratings in the sub 25% approval ratings. He is mocked and despised. He is recognized as a faulty child-like gross and shallow man and a compulsive liar.

Forum List

Back