Donald Trump might go down in history as the greatest president of all time

Doing business is indeed legal, but laundering money for a foreign adversary isn't.
And yet laundering money from a foreign adversary is exactly what the Clinton’s didn’t through the hilarious “Clinton Foundation” (whose sole purpose is to bring in money for the Clinton’s and then launder it for the Clinton’s).

You like to point out little nitpicky things like apostrophes to avoid reality and yet you type the mother of all Freudian slips. I've gotta call you on this one because it's quite telling and very funny.

"And yet laundering money from a foreign adversary is exactly what the Clinton’s didn’t through the hilarious “Clinton Foundation”

It's not illegal to do business, only when it's purpose is to affect our system.
Well the only people who did that were the Dumbocrats (specifically Hitlery Clinton and Barack Obama).

Who purchased the fake “Trump Dossier” (specifically designed to ‘affect our system’) from the Russians? Oh yeah - Hitlery Clinton and the Dumbocrats!!!

Who brought Russian attorney Natalia Veselnitskaya into the U.S. without a Visa under “special circumstances”? The Obama Administration!

Like all on the left, you have absolutely no interest in facts.

How come you post such garbage?

FACT.
A republican group first financed the dossier. Gateway pundit didn't tell you that?

Dumbocrats, hitlery!?
? Is this the extent of your imagination?
Let me guess, zero college, white old fart sucking off his commie SS Medicare benefits?

Doing business is indeed legal, but laundering money for a foreign adversary isn't.
And yet laundering money from a foreign adversary is exactly what the Clinton’s didn’t through the hilarious “Clinton Foundation” (whose sole purpose is to bring in money for the Clinton’s and then launder it for the Clinton’s).

You like to point out little nitpicky things like apostrophes to avoid reality and yet you type the mother of all Freudian slips. I've gotta call you on this one because it's quite telling and very funny.

"And yet laundering money from a foreign adversary is exactly what the Clinton’s didn’t through the hilarious “Clinton Foundation”
Strange the Clinton foundation was A rated.
Trump foundation, fined and shut down?
Except for his portrait for his golf club

Dumb ass...besides being a fake quote...it is not illegal to do business with Russia (or China, or Venezuela, etc.). You continue to take your stupidity to unprecedented levels. :eusa_doh:

Yeah not illegal. Never was illegal and that's really not the point. But when you put the Trump Jr. statement against the following video.... maybe, just maybe (I seriously doubt it) you'll get the point.

lol... get it now?

Doing business is indeed legal, but laundering money for a foreign adversary isn't. And funneling money from an adversary or any foreign entity into a political campaign is a felony.

Then why aren't you bitching about Clinton? Hypocrite.

Clinton isn't President and has zero to do with this thread. That's all you cultists have is defecting to Clinton or Obama. I guess if I voted for a madman I'd not want to discuss it either. Nice try though.

You are a hypocrite you expect out of Trump things you never expected out of Hillary when she was in power, or Obama.

This is from 7 years BEFORE his thoughts of candidacy. Before "FakeNews" LOL
Yeah, I'm a this and I'm a that. If you need more, I've got it. No, I'm not clairvoyant. I don't have to be.

russians-make-up-a-pretty-disproportionate-cross-section-of-a-lot-30376207.png
So you think it's illegal to do business in or with Russians?
How will they ever become a part of the solution, vs the problem, if they aren't in business with people outside of their country?

Stay ignorant. It will save you from some jarring realizations. If Helsinki didn't teach you anything, then the situation is hopeless. BTW Russia and Putin have no desire to be part of what you think is a solution. Their only desire is to destroy every western democracy and Agent Orange is their ticket to that show. They and you have successfully installed an asset of Putin in the Whitehouse.
How do you know that, you claiming your psychic and can read their minds or are you talking out your ass again?
My guess would be that Russia simply wants to be viewed as a powerful country with as much say in World governing as the US has. China wants power of their section of the globe and I doubt they want to conquer us either for reasons other than they want us out of their section of the globe.

trump will go down in history. He will take the place of Benedict Arnold as the greatest traitor the country has ever seen.

trump will go down in history. He will take the place of Benedict Arnold as the greatest traitor the country has ever seen.
That would be Obama.
Trump will go down in history as the greatest President we have ever had. Despite all the roadblocks you folks are putting in his way. Imagine the greatness he could be if you simply got on board the Trump train and stopped being road blocks in front of him.

That would be Obama.
Trump will go down in history as the greatest President we have ever had. Despite all the roadblocks you folks are putting in his way. Imagine the greatness he could be if you simply got on board the Trump train and stopped being road blocks in front of him.

Right....Dick

Poll: Barack Obama Was the Greatest President of Our Lifetime

You dumb f_ck.....:5_1_12024:

That would be Obama.

I for one would rather stay on this side of reality. You are of course free to be another cult member. Gratefully, your numbers are shrinking. I can't wait to talk to you folks when the truth is told. Won't be long now. You're the one who'll have to explain to your kids and yourself how you could have been so naive.

Strange the Clinton foundation was A rated.
Trump foundation, fined and shut down?
Except for his portrait for his golf club

The portrait he had painted of himself with foundation money shows you what a nutcase he is....

In order for Donald to be remembered as the greatest President of all time you have to start keeping track in 2018 and destroy the world with nuclear war by Christmas 2019. Even then, he has some serious competition from the local 4H clubs.

That would be Obama.

I for one would rather stay on this side of reality. You are of course free to be another cult member. Gratefully, your numbers are shrinking. I can't wait to talk to you folks when the truth is told. Won't be long now. You're the one who'll have to explain to your kids and yourself how you could have been so naive.
The only reason he won't achieve maximum greatness is if you Liberals stop him and it'll be all your fault not his.

That would be Obama.

The only reason he won't achieve maximum greatness is if you Liberals stop him and it'll be all your fault not his.

So, what else is new? He is blameless for everything he does because of cultists like yourself not holding him accountable. But that won't be a problem for Mueller. The DON and his fellow mobsters are going down!

Why was the foundation rated A?
And Don the cons shut down and fined?
Did you go to trump u?

That would be Obama.

So, what else is new? He is blameless for everything he does because of cultists like yourself not holding him accountable. But that won't be a problem for Mueller. The DON and his fellow mobsters are going down!
In your marxist dreams.

That would be Obama.

Like appointing white supremists to courts and giving money to us filthy rich.?
Might help if you knew the def of liberal.
For the individual and small gov.
No Latin in high school?
You do know the jobs filled in his first year was the worst in 6 years.?
Quit watching knees new, the more you watch the more uninformed you get the survey said

That would be Obama.

Just how many of his present or past associates have pled guilty...been convicted....been indicted....or granted immunity for their cooperation? Would it be a dozen....two dozen?

The trump criminal regime is on its last legs.

That would be Obama.

In your marxist dreams.

No. In reality. You remember reality, the conditions that used to exist in American govt prior to the delusionist-in-chief.

That would be Obama.

Just how many of his present or past associates have pled guilty...been convicted....been indicted....or granted immunity for their cooperation? Would it be a dozen....two dozen?

The trump criminal regime is on its last legs.

Yeah, these cult crazies remind me of a sixties song by The Fifth Dimension~ Oh! Sweet Blindness.

That would be Obama.

Don't know how Don does it but millions have him...

5c6.jpg

Forum List

Back