Donald Trump might go down in history as the greatest president of all time

So you're supporting San Francisco claiming states rights under the Constitution?
San Francisco is a city. It is not entitled to state's rights.
How sad is it that we constantly have to explain these basic concepts to the left? This is stuff I explain to daughter’s when they were in kindergarten - the difference between a state and a city. :eusa_doh:

So you're supporting San Francisco claiming states rights under the Constitution?
San Francisco is a city. It is not entitled to state's rights.
How sad is it that we constantly have to explain these basic concepts to the left? This is stuff I explain to daughter’s when they were in kindergarten - the difference between a state and a city. :eusa_doh:

San Francisco is a beautiful city. It is too damn expensive though. So I do not think it is an attractive destination for immigrants other than rich Asians.

Just look at the “key” in the lower right corner. This is what the left has desperately tried to convince Americans is just “crumbs”.

B0B4FA86-75C0-4C87-B869-C460B960CAAA.png

President Trump putting America first and illustrating real leadership.
President Donald Trump made a very strong statement Thursday against the migrant caravans from Honduras, and said that they could be fired upon if they threw rocks at law enforcement officials at the border.
It’s not a coincidence that he was elected. America has been yearning for someone who spit in the face of politics and instead just took care of business.

Breaking: Trump’s newest announcement on migrant caravan is deathly serious

Unprecedented prosperity thanks to Republicans and President Trump.
The economy added 250,000 new jobs, unemployment stayed at a record low, and the number of employed Americans stands at a record high.
No wonder the Democrats have to run on “I hate Trump...you should too”. They don’t have a single issue they can run on. Record highs in the market. Record lows in unemployment. Secured borders. Improved foreign relations. The polar opposite of the MaObama reign of terror.

October Showed Huge Economic Gains. Here’s How Congress Can Keep It Going.

As one Trump action after another gets ruled unconstitutional, it's apparent that it's not America's kids who need most to study the document.

He hasn't done anything unconstitutional. The left is so confused because they think their emotions decide what is legal or not.

Mexicans paying for the wall, just as President Trump promised.
The proposal would theoretically cut down significantly on the number of illegal immigrants receiving federal benefits.
Tax payer’s dollars being diverted away from illegal aliens and being redirected toward helping America. So much winning.

Oklahoma senator targets illegal immigrant welfare, tax credits to fund border wall
From your link, Patriot, Senator Inhofe's Bill, the Wall Act, would:
  • Require a work-authorized Social Security number for a person to claim refundable tax credits;
  • Require welfare applicants to verify citizenship; and
  • Increase the minimum fines on those who inter the country illegally.
The proposal would theoretically cut down significantly on the number of illegal immigrants receiving federal benefits.

Currently, a parent can claim the Earned Income Tax Credit or the Child Tax Credit if their child has a Social Security number, and individuals applying for welfare only have to declare citizenship and provide an SSN to get benefits.

Inhofe’s bill would prevent undocumented parents from claiming the tax credit based on a child having a Social Security Number, and welfare applicants would have to have a verified, work-authorized SSN and citizenship verified through E-verify.
Sounds fair to me.

The number of employed Americans has never been higher. The 156,562,000 Americans employed in October is the twelfth record set under President Donald Trump.
No wonder the Democrats have to run on “I hate Trump...you should too”. They don’t have a single issue they can run on. Record highs in the market. Record lows in unemployment. Secured borders. Improved foreign relations. The polar opposite of the MaObama reign of terror.

156,562,000: Record Employment for 12th Time Under Trump

The number of employed Americans has never been higher. The 156,562,000 Americans employed in October is the twelfth record set under President Donald Trump.
No wonder the Democrats have to run on “I hate Trump...you should too”. They don’t have a single issue they can run on.

156,562,000: Record Employment for 12th Time Under Trump
RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM

That is their only issue

President Trump even won over Glenn Beck (and he really hated Trump).
The Obama years will likely go down in history, after all the haze of the media's fangirl "I've got a crush on cool guy Obama" obsession clears, as dark years, when a menace took office and brought the country into a seemingly incurable pain. And these years, the Trump years, despite all the venom from the media and academia and the Left in general — these will be the years remembered as the days of redemption. A time when America returned to itself, after nearly a decade of anti-American sentiment and rhetoric, and the toxic nonsense always threatening destruction.

The Trump years will be remembered as the time when America returned to itself

Thank you, President Trump, for saving the United States.
In the long run, there seems little doubt that Brett Kavanaugh’s addition will lead to stronger enforcement of constitutional rights such as religious liberty, the right to bear arms, and greater adherence to limits on congressional and executive power.
MaObama, Pelosi, and Reid did their absolute best to destroy the United States - and they did tremendous damage. Hitlery Clinton would have polished it off.

How Justice Kavanaugh Will Change the Supreme Court

Some pictures of pollution in usa.
Some pictures of destroying the planet in the U.S.A.

From the left’s Dakota Pipeline “protest”:
View attachment 212843

From the left’s Earth Day “celebration”:
View attachment 212844

From the left’s Occupy Wall Street “protest”:
View attachment 212845

From the left’s Occupy ICE “protest”:
View attachment 212846
Looks like trump wants to bring back the good old days where companies can pollute and government looks the other way.
Looks to me like the left wants to bring back the good old days where they wouldn’t shower for months and wanted society to wallow in their own unsanitary filth. But that’s not at all surprising - as that is who you people are at your core.

I like to follow up on our disagreements, P@triot. Now what would do more harm to our environment... a bunch of protesters like the ones in your picture, or a pipeline full of the nastiest type of oil on the planet when it ruptures?

Last edited:
President Trump is doing something that not only has no other politician ever been able to achieve - but nobody even thought it was possible. He is getting the idealistic, immature, left-wing hatriots to respect and embrace the U.S. Constitution. This statement by one of the hardline Hollywood progressives is nothing short of astounding. It literally left Tucker Carlson speechless...
I have withdrawn from partisan politics. I am a constitutionalist who believes that the Constitution and the Bill of Rights must be central and the parties must be peripheral. What’s most important for me is what you just mentioned haphazardly, we are over 30. Civics has not been taught in the American public school system since 1970. And that means everyone in Congress never studied the constitution and the bill of rights as you and I might have. - Richard Dreyfuss

See the astonishing reason actor Richard Dreyfuss left Tucker Carlson absolutely speechless

This thread has now been shown to not only be totally fucking ridiculous but terribly obsolete and just plain wrong.
Take Don the Con and leave this country....now.

I like to follow up on our disagreements, P@triot. Now what would do more harm to our environment... a bunch of protesters like the ones in your picture, or a pipeline full of the nastiest type of oil on the planet when it ruptures?
And...uh...why....exactly...would a pipeline “rupture”?

Oh wait - that’s right. Because the left likes to engage in acts of terrorism when they don’t get their way.

Yell your side to stop blowing up the pipelines and they won’t “rupture”. It really is that simple.

President Trump is doing something that not only has no other politician ever been able to achieve - but nobody even thought it was possible. He is getting the idealistic, immature, left-wing hatriots to respect and embrace the U.S. Constitution. This statement by one of the hardline Hollywood progressives is nothing short of astounding. It literally left Tucker Carlson speechless...
I have withdrawn from partisan politics. I am a constitutionalist who believes that the Constitution and the Bill of Rights must be central and the parties must be peripheral. What’s most important for me is what you just mentioned haphazardly, we are over 30. Civics has not been taught in the American public school system since 1970. And that means everyone in Congress never studied the constitution and the bill of rights as you and I might have. - Richard Dreyfuss

See the astonishing reason actor Richard Dreyfuss left Tucker Carlson absolutely speechless

This thread has now been shown to not only be totally fucking ridiculous but terribly obsolete and just plain wrong.
Take Don the Con and leave this country....now.
And yet it is backed up with hundreds of links proving the thread while all you’re doing is making unfounded, outrageous statements without so much as a single quote or link.

You’re out of your league here, Nazi. Type for you to move to Cuba where you belong.

And...uh...why....exactly...would a pipeline “rupture”?

Oh wait - that’s right. Because the left likes to engage in acts of terrorism when they don’t get their way.

Yell your side to stop blowing up the pipelines and they won’t “rupture”. It really is that simple.
”And...uh...why....exactly...would a pipeline “rupture”?

You really are dumber than shit.

Tell me again how Obama lost 19 million jobs, starting from 2007, more than a year before he became president.... that was fucking hysterical.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Forum List

Back