Donald Trump might go down in history as the greatest president of all time

And I almost forgot that during the time after Trump's near bankruptcy, when he was selling those properties to Russian mobsters, Junior confirmed to the press that, "The bulk of our money coming in is from Russia." It will also be proven that at the time of the run-up to the election, Cohen went to Prague to set up the deal to build a Trump Tower in Moscow, something both Cohen and Trump have denied. Trump said, "I have no business in Russia."
All roads from Russia lead directly to the Dumbocrats...
Steele had friends in the Clinton State Department through Victoria Nuland and Jonathan Winer. Nuland was Obama’s Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs, and claims to have received the Steele dossier at the State Department and then passed it on to the FBI before their investigation into the Trump campaign started.
Big it didn’t just stop there...
The dossier made its way to Nuland through a mutual contact, Jonathan Winer, also a State Department employee. Winer later admitted to doing pro bono work for the Clinton Global Initiative while he was working at the State Department and exchanging information with Steele.
Christopher Steele was a former foreign operative who actively engaged in trying to influence the election in favor of Hitlery Clinton.

9081A015-586A-4EF8-ABF3-959C1E685145.jpeg

SPYGATE: Every Russian and Clinton Connection You Need to Know

Where did you get that bullshit from? Dan Bongino? Who the fuck is he? Rightwing nutjob like you.
Only a Secret Service Agent who personally protected Barack Obama. That’s all. I don’t know what’s more tragic - the fact that you don’t know who he is or the fact that you can’t accept facts.

It's not illegal to do business, only when it's purpose is to affect our system.

It's dangerous to spout words you don't know the meaning of.
Even then, it’s still not, stupid. It’s dangerous to cite “laws” that don’t even exist.
"There's no such crime as 'collusion' in the federal statute," he said.
That’s a direct quote from Alan Dershowitz. Not only one of the most prominent attorneys in the entire nation, but also a hard-core Democrat.

Dershowitz on Alleged Trump Collusion: Robert Mueller 'Inventing a Crime'
Well we will cherry pick the one opinion that fits our made up mind.
No quotes from the other side?
Like me, Still sucking off your commie benefits?

And I almost forgot that during the time after Trump's near bankruptcy, when he was selling those properties to Russian mobsters, Junior confirmed to the press that, "The bulk of our money coming in is from Russia." It will also be proven that at the time of the run-up to the election, Cohen went to Prague to set up the deal to build a Trump Tower in Moscow, something both Cohen and Trump have denied. Trump said, "I have no business in Russia."
  • Former MI6 spy Christopher Steele was simultaneously working for Fusion GPS where he was researching Russian collusion, and the FBI, where he was presenting his faux evidence. Meanwhile, Fusion had some interesting Russian connections of their own. Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya (from the infamous “Trump Tower” meeting with Donald Trump Jr.) was working with Fusion to defend the firm Prevezon, which had been accused of laundering money for the Russian government. At least one person worked on the Prevezon case and also aided Steele with his dossier, a man named Ed Baumgartner.
  • It appears as if Veselnitskaya’s meeting with Trump Jr. was just to give the mere appearance of Russian collusion – as evidenced by the fact that she met with Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson the day of, and day after the Trump Tower meeting. Simpson claims the two never discussed the meeting, but are we to really believe he was helping Steele “prove” Russian collusion while working with a Russian who just met with Trump’s son, and this meeting didn’t come up in conversation?
  • Even more suspicious, during the Trump Tower meeting, Veselnitskaya was accompanied by translator Anatoli Samochornov, who was previously an interpreter for Hillary Clinton, John Kerry and Barack Obama.
It is unbelievable that the minions on the left are so easy to dupe by the masters on the left. All Russian collusion was by Hitlery Clinton and the Dumbocrats. All of it.

View attachment 216096

Dumbocrats?
I prefer lesbian daughters in the WH
Don't you realize how kindergarten insults makes you look dumb?
One question
Comey didn't release anti trump stuff.
He did release anti Clinton stuff which doomed her.
He should bless comey every day

When these Trump sheep reach my age I'm betting they will refuse to use Medicare and refuse to collect SS. LOL
I will if the government will refund all of the money they unconstitutionally stole from me.

Omg another constitutional scholar like Obama.
Where was your degree from again?
Trump U?
I thought you were a better christians than that
I guess you are not complaining the 40% more than you put in?I

• Former MI6 spy Christopher Steele was simultaneously working for Fusion GPS where he was researching Russian collusion, and the FBI, where he was presenting his faux evidence. Meanwhile, Fusion had some interesting Russian connections of their own. Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya (from the infamous “Trump Tower” meeting with Donald Trump Jr.) was working with Fusion to defend the firm Prevezon, which had been accused of laundering money for the Russian government. At least one person worked on the Prevezon case and also aided Steele with his dossier, a man named Ed Baumgartner.
  • It appears as if Veselnitskaya’s meeting with Trump Jr. was just to give the mere appearance of Russian collusion – as evidenced by the fact that she met with Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson the day of, and day after the Trump Tower meeting. Simpson claims the two never discussed the meeting, but are we to really believe he was helping Steele “prove” Russian collusion while working with a Russian who just met with Trump’s son, and this meeting didn’t come up in conversation?
  • Even more suspicious, during the Trump Tower meeting, Veselnitskaya was accompanied by translator Anatoli Samochornov, who was previously an interpreter for Hillary Clinton, John Kerry and Barack Obama.
It is unbelievable that the minions on the left are so easy to dupe by the masters on the left. All Russian collusion was by Hitlery Clinton and the Dumbocrats. All of it.

View attachment 216096

You have to be kidding, a pathetic cut and paste from an info wars guy and Sean
hannity?
There is this theory that Sean et al has corrupted small white minds for years and Don released all the anti immigrant/brown garbage which had been bottled up for years.
Hence "he says what I'm thinking etc"
And btw, what did you do for 911 families?
Googled what hill did for the country if you can digest it

Omg another constitutional scholar like Obama.
Unlike MaObama, I actually know the U.S. Constitution inside and out (I've not only studied extensively, but I've studied original writings on the U.S. Constitution by the founders.

Why is it that when you are hit in the face with facts, you resort to being snarky and rude? :dunno:

It's not illegal to do business, only when it's purpose is to affect our system.

It's dangerous to spout words you don't know the meaning of.
Even then, it’s still not, stupid. It’s dangerous to cite “laws” that don’t even exist.
"There's no such crime as 'collusion' in the federal statute," he said.
That’s a direct quote from Alan Dershowitz. Not only one of the most prominent attorneys in the entire nation, but also a hard-core Democrat.

Dershowitz on Alleged Trump Collusion: Robert Mueller 'Inventing a Crime'
Well we will cherry pick the one opinion that fits our made up mind. No quotes from the other side?
A. Alan Dershowitz is the other side, sparky.

B. He's a renowned attorney.

Funny, it used to be that you guys would reject experts if you felt they were "right-wing". Now you people have become so bat-shit crazy radicalized that you refuse experts from your own side of the aisle.

So much winning - just as President Trump promised. This is what happens when Republicans are in control of everything.

Airlines say booming US economy led to record summer travel
I keep asking.
Any idea why don the cons first year was the worst job creation in6?
There first year was 2011. It wasn't "the worst job creation in 6 years" and they only had the states and the House. MaObama still occupied the White House and obstructed everything with illegal, unconstitutional actions (such as Presidential Memorandums that exceeded his authority) and the Dumbocrats still had the Senate.

Despite those obstacles, the economy immediately started to turn around. And with each election cycle that the Dumbocrats lost more seats, we've seen better and better and better economic results. Now that Republicans control everything, we are seeing unprecedented, record numbers.

Comey didn't release anti trump stuff. He did release anti Clinton stuff which doomed her.
Fascinating. Absolutely fascinating to see an extreme partisan hack in the wild. As F.B.I. Directory (not to mention radical left-winer), all James Comey did was report to Congress that he received some information. He feared that not reporting it would make it look like he was trying to cover for her.

So the F.B.I. discretely released 100% fact and you view that as "anti-Clinton". Wow. Just....wow.

Forum List

Back