Donald Trump might go down in history as the greatest president of all time

President Trump is doing something that not only has no other politician ever been able to achieve - but nobody even thought it was possible. He is getting the idealistic, immature, left-wing hatriots to respect and embrace the U.S. Constitution. This statement by one of the hardline Hollywood progressives is nothing short of astounding. It literally left Tucker Carlson speechless...
I have withdrawn from partisan politics. I am a constitutionalist who believes that the Constitution and the Bill of Rights must be central and the parties must be peripheral. What’s most important for me is what you just mentioned haphazardly, we are over 30. Civics has not been taught in the American public school system since 1970. And that means everyone in Congress never studied the constitution and the bill of rights as you and I might have. - Richard Dreyfuss

See the astonishing reason actor Richard Dreyfuss left Tucker Carlson absolutely speechless

This thread has now been shown to not only be totally fucking ridiculous but terribly obsolete and just plain wrong.
Take Don the Con and leave this country....now.
Naaaah... it's a great thread, because the facts drive you mongrel America hating demtard trash insane.

PRESIDENT Trump has made the last little kenyan muslim dog turd look like the IGNORANT little America hating ASS CLOWN that he is. It's a beautiful thing.

Activist judges are the very exact people who need to study what the US constitution really means.
The US constitution means Americans are deluded if they imagine they’re living in a democracy. The illusion was easier to maintain before Trump came along and started the process of unleashing the power of the executive branch exactly as the constitution permits.

Trump's election wasn't about Trump. it was a throbbing middle finger in the face of America's middle class!

it was a gesture of contempt, a howl of rage, the end result of decades of selfish & unwise moves by selfish & unwise people.

Qu33r, democrat judges generally hate the Constitution.

Most in the federal government merely ignore the Constitution.

It's been that way for a while. Just look at how FDR locked up innocent Japanese Americans with virtually no opposition even though everyone today concedes it was not Constitutional.

And they call Trump a racist bigot while FDR goes down as one of the best in US history?

Pure insanity.
So, you happy with a form of executive power that’s trying to turn into a dictatorship?

Donald Trump WILL go down in history as the most corrupt president ever.
Nah...MaObama has that title safely secured!

Besides, you can’t name a single instance of corruption from his Administration. Not one.

More jobs. Higher wages. Thank you, President Trump.
With over 7 million open jobs in America, employers are more willing to raise wages and benefits, with average hourly earnings rising in November by 6 cents to $27.35, increasing 81 cents over the year, or 3.1%.
Nothing ends in prosperity like proven conservative policy.

November Sees Slower but Steady Job Growth

Hahahahaha! President Trump continues to dominate the Dumbocrats.

8C9D1786-3AF7-4DD4-9E49-851C28BD149D.jpeg

Breaking: House passes funding bill — with billions in border wall funding Dems refuse to pass

Not any more will he go down as a great presdident. Just like Obama, he has cowered in Syria and Iran and Russia are laughing.

President Trump is doing something that not only has no other politician ever been able to achieve - but nobody even thought it was possible. He is getting the idealistic, immature, left-wing hatriots to respect and embrace the U.S. Constitution. This statement by one of the hardline Hollywood progressives is nothing short of astounding. It literally left Tucker Carlson speechless...
I have withdrawn from partisan politics. I am a constitutionalist who believes that the Constitution and the Bill of Rights must be central and the parties must be peripheral. What’s most important for me is what you just mentioned haphazardly, we are over 30. Civics has not been taught in the American public school system since 1970. And that means everyone in Congress never studied the constitution and the bill of rights as you and I might have. - Richard Dreyfuss

See the astonishing reason actor Richard Dreyfuss left Tucker Carlson absolutely speechless

the greatest only by sucking his own dick

Not any more will he go down as a great presdident. Just like Obama, he has cowered in Syria and Iran and Russia are laughing.
Gen Mattis called the turn on that fn idiot in our WH First Kelly now Mattis We have an AH in our WH thanks to repub AH voters

“Cowered” in Syria? How are we not helping Assad?!? He is not our enemy. The ISIS and Al Qaeda forces that he is fighting are our enemies. :eusa_doh:

Thank you, President Trump, for restoring sanity and decency to the U.S.
Considering the huge disaster it inherited, it's amazing how much progress the Trump White House already has made rolling back the absurdity of Obama's LGBT legacy.
The most effective and successful first two years of any president of the modern era.

On Gender, the Science Is Deafening

Forum List

Back