Donald Trump might go down in history as the greatest president of all time

Thank you, President Trump...

DADCE7BB-E7CF-4013-9451-5AD89E3BF5CB.jpeg

312,000 Jobs Added In December, Manufacturing Growing 714% Faster Under Trump Than Obama

President Trump...the man who saved the United States from the anti-American radicals.
The liberal 9th Circuit—sometimes called the “9th Circus” by conservatives—is among the appeals courts whose decisions are most overturned by the Supreme Court.
The 9th Circuit was stacked with radicals and committed to the collapse of the U.S. Reforming that joke of a court will protect the United States for decades to come.

Trump Nominations Begin to Remake the Liberal 9th Circuit

President Trump and the Republicans have created such an incredible economy that the labor market is running out of people to fill all of the jobs...
“The labor market continues to heat up,” said Chris Rupkey, chief economist at MUFG in New York. “But growth cannot continue for much longer if there is no one out there to work in the factories and shops and malls across America.”
Conservative policy always ends in prosperity.

U.S. job openings hit record high; workers more scarce | Reuters

Conservative policy always creates prosperity...
Wages not only grew 3.4% in the past 12 months, the fastest rate since before 2009, but the increases are benefiting low-income earners the most, according to the Council of Economic Advisers.
While the Dumbocrats “Fight for Fifteen” is killing low-income workers, President Trump and the Republicans are implementing policies that are lifting low-income workers out of the lower class (exactly what the Dumbocrats fear the most).

White House Report Hails Tax Cuts Spurring Economic Growth

President Trump is doing something that not only has no other politician ever been able to achieve - but nobody even thought it was possible. He is getting the idealistic, immature, left-wing hatriots to respect and embrace the U.S. Constitution. This statement by one of the hardline Hollywood progressives is nothing short of astounding. It literally left Tucker Carlson speechless...
I have withdrawn from partisan politics. I am a constitutionalist who believes that the Constitution and the Bill of Rights must be central and the parties must be peripheral. What’s most important for me is what you just mentioned haphazardly, we are over 30. Civics has not been taught in the American public school system since 1970. And that means everyone in Congress never studied the constitution and the bill of rights as you and I might have. - Richard Dreyfuss

See the astonishing reason actor Richard Dreyfuss left Tucker Carlson absolutely speechless

Yep…he’s had 6 of his employees get charged with felonies in the first 2 years. Nobody else has ever done that.

Yep…he’s had 6 of his employees get charged with felonies in the first 2 years. Nobody else has ever done that.
Still upset that the Mueller investigation completely and totally exonerated him, I see.

Forum List

Back