Donald Trump moves to Florida. Buh Bye chumps!

STOP IT! You KNOW the IRS is auditing him like crazy and would kill him in a New York minute if something was wrong. He just wants the Democrats and others to sound like whining babies, which is working. Find something worthwhile to complain about, like the environment.

Its not going to stop (the suit) and yes according to him he has been audited forever and will be forever and ever!!
what's not going to stop is when this fails, you'll make up some other reason to be mad. you don't care about WHY you attack trump, just that you have SOMETHING you THINK you can attack him for.

pretty pathetic in the overall circle of life.

to go this route you have to assume the IRS has failed miserably at their job and missed all this CHEATING you feel trump has done. truth be told, you just want to see them so you can FIND / INVENT shit to be "mad" about.

it's all the left does. when reason #1 fails to get anywhere, move to reason #2. when that fails, reason #3. and so on and so on.

The IRS doesn't have the time or manpower to audit tramp. They mainly audit the middle class and poor people. I'm not mad, I just know tramp is a scumbag.

How long have you worked as an IRS agent that you would know that? Or maybe you read a story that said the IRS doesn't have the ability to audit every rich guy and believe that means they can't audit President Trump because it makes you feel like you can claim they're not doing it. It's so hard to know what the true believers actually know these days.

I really doubt they will lose anything as far as taxes when he moves to Florida. Mayor Peter said something yesterday,

" the president does not exist for self glorification"

At least I'm not a flip flopper, so many Republicans held their noses when voting for tramp, I have the same opinion of him then and now.
/-----/
upload_2019-11-2_13-54-56.png

STOP IT! You KNOW the IRS is auditing him like crazy and would kill him in a New York minute if something was wrong. He just wants the Democrats and others to sound like whining babies, which is working. Find something worthwhile to complain about, like the environment.

Its not going to stop (the suit) and yes according to him he has been audited forever and will be forever and ever!!
what's not going to stop is when this fails, you'll make up some other reason to be mad. you don't care about WHY you attack trump, just that you have SOMETHING you THINK you can attack him for.

to go this route you have to assume the IRS has failed miserably at their job and missed all this CHEATING you feel trump has done. truth be told, you just want to see them so you can FIND / INVENT shit to be "mad" about.

it's all the left does. when reason #1 fails to get anywhere, move to reason #2. when that fails, reason #3. and so on and so on.

The IRS doesn't have the time or manpower to audit tramp. They mainly audit the middle class and poor people. I'm not mad, I just know tramp is a scumbag.

How long have you worked as an IRS agent that you would know that? Or maybe you read a story that said the IRS doesn't have the ability to audit every rich guy and believe that means they can't audit President Trump because it makes you feel like you can claim they're not doing it. It's so hard to know what the true believers actually know these days.

I really doubt they will lose anything as far as taxes when he moves to Florida. Mayor Peter said something yesterday,

At least I'm not a flip flopper, so many Republicans held their noses when voting for tramp, I have the same opinion of him then and now.
I like Trump. I think Manchin would be better, but we are lucky anyway.

Wrong-
Millionaires face 1 in 10 chance of being audited

A new report from the tax collection agency shows that nearly 1 in 10, or 9.55 percent, of returns filed with a reported income of $1 million or more were audited or examined in 2015.
That’s up from 7.5 percent in 2014 and nearly double the rate of 2008. The following year, in 2009, the agency created a special group targeting the ultra-wealthy.

According to the IRS data, millionaire earners were more than 12 times as likely to be audited than the rest of America. People earning $200,000 or less — in other words, 95 percent of tax filers — faced a 0.76 percent chance of being audited. Overall, less than 1 percent of tax filers, 0.84 percent, were audited...

...In 2009, the IRS created a special group targeting the super-rich, called the Global High Wealth Industry Group, staffed by experts in closely held companies, trust and estates law, and overseas accounts.

Do you ever get tired of making stuff up?

Just like I said, and I doubt they even attempted to audit tramp.

In 2010, the IRS as a whole audited over 32,000 millionaires. By 2018, that number had fallen to just over 16,000, according to data compiled by Syracuse University. Audits of the wealthiest Americans have collapsed 52 percent since 2011, falling more substantially than audits of the middle class and the poor.Apr 5, 2019
The Top 0.5% Underpay $50 Billion a Year In Taxes and ...

https://www.propublica.org › article › ultrawealthy-taxes-irs-internal-revenue...
I don't know why you target Trump-check out Amazon and their taxes!

Wrong-

A new report from the tax collection agency shows that nearly 1 in 10, or 9.55 percent, of returns filed with a reported income of $1 million or more were audited or examined in 2015.
That’s up from 7.5 percent in 2014 and nearly double the rate of 2008. The following year, in 2009, the agency created a special group targeting the ultra-wealthy.

According to the IRS data, millionaire earners were more than 12 times as likely to be audited than the rest of America. People earning $200,000 or less — in other words, 95 percent of tax filers — faced a 0.76 percent chance of being audited. Overall, less than 1 percent of tax filers, 0.84 percent, were audited...

...In 2009, the IRS created a special group targeting the super-rich, called the Global High Wealth Industry Group, staffed by experts in closely held companies, trust and estates law, and overseas accounts.

Like you said?? You said they go after the poor and middle class. You truly are in la la land.
Believe me if the IRS did not audit Trump, which he says they are, then CNN did!

Nah. He used AF1. No greyhound involved.

Oh and you can bet your stupid ass that NY will miss his tax dollars. He should move his business headquarters to Florida as well. You would hear NY screaming all over the country.

Dumbass.
The man is a crook and will use every devious method to not pay his share

LMAO And your an idiot who has never paid anywhere near as much as Trump has.
Prove it

President Then did a lot for NY. Brought a lot of jobs to NYC. Go back to sleep moron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
the piece of shit screwed with our taxes may the mf die a horrible death
How did he screwed with your taxes?

oh no - when you go dumbass you're all in. no need to hold people equal to the same values/laws, hold your side to it and demonize the OTHER side - that's you.

100%.

Donald Trump moves permanent residence to Florida - TODAY

Well, if you kick someone in the head long enough they say goodbye. The President, wife and young son are changing their residence to Florida (no income tax state) permanently. Even though the wealthy continue to fee the over taxed state, Gov Cuomo said “good riddance.”
He doesn’t pay taxes you brain dead twat
he pays taxes every time he buys something.

and if he's legally able to do his taxes and have nothing left to pay out, great. but that's up to the IRS, NO YOU AND THE DEMOCRATS, to determine that legality.

pisses off many on the left when they can't be judge jury and executioner at whim.

Wrong-

In 2010, the IRS as a whole audited over 32,000 millionaires. By 2018, that number had fallen to just over 16,000, according to data compiled by Syracuse University. Audits of the wealthiest Americans have collapsed 52 percent since 2011, falling more substantially than audits of the middle class and the poor.Apr 5, 2019
The Top 0.5% Underpay $50 Billion a Year In Taxes and ...

https://www.propublica.org › article › ultrawealthy-taxes-irs-internal-revenue...
uh huh.

you funny. they are going to tax the SHIT out of the rich but not audit them.

you funny.

Well, if you kick someone in the head long enough they say goodbye. The President, wife and young son are changing their residence to Florida (no income tax state) permanently. Even though the wealthy continue to fee the over taxed state, Gov Cuomo said “good riddance.”
"Loses millions in tax revenue"

Haha...I seriously doubt that. The fake billionaire is mortgaged to the eyeballs.

The man is a crook and will use every devious method to not pay his share

Prove it

President Then did a lot for NY. Brought a lot of jobs to NYC. Go back to sleep moron.

Don't you read ?
A U.S. district judge today dismissed a lawsuit brought by Connecticut, Maryland, New Jersey and New York against the big tax cut signed into law by President Trump in December 2017. Judge J. Paul Oetken has been a U.S. District Judge for the Southern District of New York since President Obama appointed him in 2011.

The case, State of New York, et al v. Steven T. Mnuchin, considered the constitutionality of the $10,000 limit per filing household on state and local tax (SALT) deductions in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. In bringing the suit, New York’s Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo complained that “The elimination of the SALT deduction (state and local tax) was an economic attack on Democratic states.”

Judge Oetken’s 37-page ruling makes is clear that the federal government can tax as it wishes, within the bounds of the Constitution.

And he notes that:

Today In: Business
Even absent an uncapped SALT deduction, though, states remain free to exercise their tax power however they wish. To be sure, the SALT cap, like any other feature of federal law, makes certain state and local policies more attractive than others as a practical matter. But the bare fact that an otherwise valid federal law necessarily affects the decisional landscape within which states must choose how to exercise their own sovereign authority hardly renders the law an unconstitutional infringement of state power."

Maybe Trump should consider building a wall around NYC. When the city collapses, as it surely will, we don't need those defective people fleeing and contaminating the neighboring regions.
Then red neck without NY money you'll starve

"Loses millions in tax revenue"

Haha...I seriously doubt that. The fake billionaire is mortgaged to the eyeballs.
/——/ Apparently you never had a mortgage and filed a tax return otherwise you’d know how stupid your post is.

Prove it

Don't you read ?
A U.S. district judge today dismissed a lawsuit brought by Connecticut, Maryland, New Jersey and New York against the big tax cut signed into law by President Trump in December 2017. Judge J. Paul Oetken has been a U.S. District Judge for the Southern District of New York since President Obama appointed him in 2011.

The case, State of New York, et al v. Steven T. Mnuchin, considered the constitutionality of the $10,000 limit per filing household on state and local tax (SALT) deductions in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. In bringing the suit, New York’s Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo complained that “The elimination of the SALT deduction (state and local tax) was an economic attack on Democratic states.”

Judge Oetken’s 37-page ruling makes is clear that the federal government can tax as it wishes, within the bounds of the Constitution.

And he notes that:

Today In: Business
Even absent an uncapped SALT deduction, though, states remain free to exercise their tax power however they wish. To be sure, the SALT cap, like any other feature of federal law, makes certain state and local policies more attractive than others as a practical matter. But the bare fact that an otherwise valid federal law necessarily affects the decisional landscape within which states must choose how to exercise their own sovereign authority hardly renders the law an unconstitutional infringement of state power."

What's wrong with limiting the SALT deduction, ed?

Homeless individuals and Illegal Aliens that live in places like New York don't get any benefits from an unlimited SALT.

Is that his call? Seems to me that proves the whole thing is political.

How is it political? He's the Governor of New York and he is defending his state's legal standing. That's what state leaders do.

Cuomo is scum just like Dickblasio.

He's no more dirty than Trump.

There dirtier. Just ask the police, fire and teachers in NYC. I have two nephews on NYPD and a bunch of friends there and I here the horror stories.

You need to work with those teachers on basic grammar

Good comeback. Just shows that you can’t respond to the truth. Keep hiding in your basement.

Tax free baby! How well democrats pay for all
Them social programs!?
the pos never paid taxes in ny anyway GOOD FN RIDDANCE
Do you have proof Trump didn't pay taxes in New York? Do you have links?

Otherwise, you are a liar.
you have proof he did??? He's afraid to show them ..1 point for me Zero for you,,,,use your brain fella why does some one hide something,,especially a swindler like trump?

Tax free baby! How well democrats pay for all
Them social programs!?
the pos never paid taxes in ny anyway GOOD FN RIDDANCE
Do you have proof Trump didn't pay taxes in New York? Do you have links?

Otherwise, you are a liar.
you have proof he did??? He's afraid to show them ..1 point for me Zero for you,,,,use your brain fella why does some one hide something,,especially a swindler like trump?
Your dyke heroine provided proof.

And he joins the long line of millions who came before him ...its a proud ongoing tradition amongst my former home state homies ...especially amongst us patriotic right leaning types
NY, CA are for the tough...Florida is for those that have few years left in the tank.

Pretty sure you meant for the stupid...
But hey! Be sure and convince your friends of your hypothesis.
We dont want you down south anyway.
And here's a question...if it sucks so bad why the fuck do you keep moving here?
Down south? Last time I checked California is in the south...dumb as your president.

Again....why do you keep moving here?

NY and California are for pussy’s. That’s where all the mutants live. Not tough at all. Tough is Chicago and Baltimore

Forum List

Back